Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old biz
A disturbing number of gaians have sleeping problems. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many sheep have you counted tonight?
  I forgot after I fell asleep.
  I lost the tally somewhere in the hundreds, and it wasn't because of my low attention.
  Ah -x- amount. I'll post, muhaha.
View Results

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:11 am
This isn't a fact new to me, but as I too fall victim to this unsettling large group, I wonder exactly why.

I've felt very sick lately and worried - a sure reason to not sleep.
But I CAN sleep. I feel so tired, but I only sleep for about an hour and a half - two hours max. Then I'm up, but still dead tired.

Here it's five in the morning and I'm losing my mind. I slept two to four, and couldn't sleep last night either.

I keep thinking and dreaming about the things I need to do, anxieties about my health and weight, and stuff I want to resolve with my relationships.

Normally my girlfriend calms me down at night. I know it's silly, but she has to put me to bed so to speak for me to actually rest. It's almost motherly.
I turn on music with beats heavier than the lyrics and light inscense to focus on breathing slowly and calm.

Other days, I work out so hard I collapse and can rest all night out of pure exhaustion.

Discuss:
Sleeping problems - Do you have them? If so, how do you resolve them?
Night time rituals
Interesting facts about dreams and the human brain
Whateva you what, really.

:O

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:30 am
well sometimes i don't fall asleep even if i'm so sleepy..but when to make me sleep i watch the tv and turn to boring channels..then i go to bed turn the radio to mellow sounds.. domokun  

bitterdevilish

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:00 am
Ah, what abour reading?
I just looked at my book last night and fell asleep. Gahaha.

I'm so glad. I feel refreshed now. +3 hours made a total of five hours all night. Yeah!
Gahaha.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:41 pm
I don't have any sleeping problems...I sleep like a baby... xd Unless I'm worried about a guy-friend of mine..which is a lot lately. sweatdrop

ArrogantlySpiffy

07dsmith
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm
i have been known to sleep through a gunshot 10 feet away (shooting range)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:08 pm
I'm an insomniac. I am supposed to take melatonin but if I do, it makes me twice as tired in the morning. If i fall asleep at all it's with the TV on and at the VERY earliest after 1 am. I'm tired right now.  

Harlequin Jill

Harlequin Jill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:10 pm
NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE
Ah, what abour reading?
I just looked at my book last night and fell asleep. Gahaha.

I'm so glad. I feel refreshed now. +3 hours made a total of five hours all night. Yeah!
Gahaha.

I got 5 hours too! mrgreen Oh, books are helpful. Especially Goosebumps and Junie B. Jones. The younger stuff. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:27 am
oohh.. i forgot books..you should read the long ones with no pics..like the books esecially in economics.. and the stuff your grandpa reads.. 4laugh  

bitterdevilish

maisuke-san

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:14 pm
Nothing really works for me even if i read books,Drink warm milk and other crazy things...I always wake up in the mid of the night or something.I even wake up when my brother is going to the bus which is 1 hour away from my wake up time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:07 am
oohh..try some sleeping pills..maybe that will work!  

bitterdevilish

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:06 pm

I heard addiction whisper into the wind.

My grandma tried to get me on those. O:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:56 pm
Not really a problem as much as odd habbit. I go to bed around 3-4 am and sleep to noon or 1. Yeah <,< I never eat much so I never get energy from food...so all the more sleep XD  

luver_of_life

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:33 pm
i did lose a little bit of sleep and go to sleep alot later since i rejoined gaia... >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:06 pm
I have always had problems falling asleep since I was little. But once I am asleep It is like I am dead.  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

KeHoT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:38 pm
EYE use a serta matress so Eye dont have to count sheep. I think I sleep to much really. Around 10hrs avg a day at least.  
Old biz

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff