Have a story for ur avi? Post it here! :domo:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:59 pm
domokun So this is the place to post ur avi stories... ill start with one for my current one.. (this probably wont make sense in a week or so)
I swung my chainsaw in the air.... and it cut her head off...... the blood splattered on my chainsaw and i knelt to the floor and touched her angelic like hair. i was hired to do this. yet why did i feel like i had a connection to her? i knelt down for a moment..... it would have been better if we met at a different time....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:34 pm
Random bit of CP's life #10: Loves random comments and pm's.

Very unique story. Let me see if I can make one for my current avi...
She sits at the bottom of the sea and waits...for a love that will never come...her only comfort is her fishy friends....her auburn hair swims around her face...as she prepares for a lonely eternity under the sea.

Well, that's the best I could do last minute.

CelticPrincessMe

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:39 pm
k..me 2..for a change...im not good at stories...but k... mrgreen

as an angel he wuz sent down to earth...and got bitten by a vampire...upon returning to heaven the gates were closed....and he got expelled.....

now he wanders the earth....seeking revenge on angels and vampires alike...

short story...but eh...it my first 1... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:57 am
it would be soo weird if u looked back at this post like in a week and see how much it all changed... well mine didnt change that much besides the executioners mask...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:54 pm
Once upon a time in a land far far away there lived a little half elf girl named Rutalia Wil'warindil. There have been many stories told of her feats of courage and bravery, but the first story was of a young half-elf mage with silver hair. She had fallen in love with a prince. She fought for the elves against the humans. She was frozen in time, only to wake up 100 years laster to her prince in love with his wife, and her own child now estranged and now older than she was. She was set adrift in time until she came to a new land where she became an enchantress. She fell in love. She went on many adventures, and htere were many tales told of her feats and she made ,amy new friends, some of whom eventually betrayed her. So she moved on again to a new land. This time she was not allowed to use magic, so she did the only thing she knew how to do, she became a healer. She loved being a healer, she was very good at it. But that was not to last either. She was betrayed once again, but this time by only one person who was jealous and coveted her power. So she came here, to Gaia, hopefully to stay for awhile this time. Hopefully to have a lot more fun than she had in her tortured past, leaving her adventuring days behind her.

The End.

lol I could do better if I had a couple of hours..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:42 pm
Rutalia
Once upon a time in a land far far away there lived a little half elf girl named Rutalia Wil'warindil. There have been many stories told of her feats of courage and bravery, but the first story was of a young half-elf mage with silver hair. She had fallen in love with a prince. She fought for the elves against the humans. She was frozen in time, only to wake up 100 years laster to her prince in love with his wife, and her own child now estranged and now older than she was. She was set adrift in time until she came to a new land where she became an enchantress. She fell in love. She went on many adventures, and htere were many tales told of her feats and she made ,amy new friends, some of whom eventually betrayed her. So she moved on again to a new land. This time she was not allowed to use magic, so she did the only thing she knew how to do, she became a healer. She loved being a healer, she was very good at it. But that was not to last either. She was betrayed once again, but this time by only one person who was jealous and coveted her power. So she came here, to Gaia, hopefully to stay for awhile this time. Hopefully to have a lot more fun than she had in her tortured past, leaving her adventuring days behind her.

The End.

lol I could do better if I had a couple of hours..

that was awesome!!!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

BEATLES4LIFE
Vice Captain

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:35 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?&g=vj&userId=11723913&playlistId=277413&_gaia_t_=234  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:24 am
my fellow companion, the little black bat followed me after i had recovered the key to my heart. however, i had to use my bloody machette to kill my inner demon...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces