Reply Old biz
Superbowl!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harlequin Jill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:50 pm
I'm not really a sports person, but the Giants kicked major a** tonight! It was amazing to see the look on the jerk off Brady's face. Two Manning MVP years in a row!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:52 pm
oh Giants won? good... everybody thought the Patriots would win... i think its hallerious when people arent right  

Sonic Havok

Harlequin Jill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:53 pm
Sonic Havok
oh Giants won? good... everybody thought the Patriots would win... i think its hallerious when people arent right
Hell yes! My Dad and I knew it all along! This was the biggest comeback in NFL history!! I think it's extremely hilarious too!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:06 pm
Blue Eyed Wallflower
Sonic Havok
Hell yes! My Dad and I knew it all along! This was the biggest comeback in NFL history!! I think it's extremely hilarious too!
oh i hate sports... when my friends talk about it i tease em... haha "no matter what you say, their gonna play how their gonna play and they will continue to stare at each others asses while they are in tights and throw that little ball around and accomplish nothing that affects anything" lol  

Sonic Havok

NikolaiBelinskis2ndWife

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:56 pm
Im not a big football fan but ya go giants! i was pulling for them. its always better when the under dogs win.
>P forget payton manning though.
Im a bears fan....he took us out last superbowl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:16 pm
I was so glad I didn't have to hear one announcement of the superbowl. xP I worked when everyone called off to go watch it.

I truely hate watching sports. Partaking is another matter though, and seeing it live.

I'd probably only watch volleyball live, or a good tennis match. Other then that, naoo, thnx.

I was supposed to go to a party today and the guy is a football freak. He loves football more than his mother - he's said so himself. He's cried when the Colts lost, but not at his own father's funeral. xD

Gahaha, he calls me a disgrace whenever I'm not interested.

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:17 pm
NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE
I was so glad I didn't have to hear one announcement of the superbowl. xP I worked when everyone called off to go watch it.

I truely hate watching sports. Partaking is another matter though, and seeing it live.

I'd probably only watch volleyball live, or a good tennis match. Other then that, naoo, thnx.

I was supposed to go to a party today and the guy is a football freak. He loves football more than his mother - he's said so himself. He's cried when the Colts lost, but not at his own father's funeral. xD

Gahaha, he calls me a disgrace whenever I'm not interested.

surprised

i hate watching, playing, talking, anything that has to with sports  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:20 pm
My friend would shun you. cool
I don't know. I'm into body building, volleyball, and track. I wouldn't EVER watch a track meet, but going to them is okay cause you have purpose. : P

But uhm... just for the topic's sake, what was the final score?
Was it completely embarrassing for the loser team?

:O

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

Harlequin Jill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Your_Mom768
Im not a big football fan but ya go giants! i was pulling for them. its always better when the under dogs win.
>P forget payton manning though.
Im a bears fan....he took us out last superbowl

Sorry. I feel bad since the Bears aren't asses like Brady and the Patriots.  
Old biz

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games