Wolf Riders Base Camp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seth Bloodworth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:30 am
(this thread is for rping in any area outside of the camp, the log fires, outside the tent etc.)

In the heart of a thick forest lay a large camp home to the most feared warriors that road on the back of wolves, the camp consisted of many large animal skin tents where the riders called home, several large log fires and other smaller tents used for armories, kitchens, wolf pup nursers.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:47 pm
Cyrus sat at one of the fires burning brightly that night, his companion Galrick sleeping soundly as they kept warm by the fires. "Sleep soundly my friend, for the troubles of day shall not haunt your dreams."

Cyrus spoke softly and a cool wind slipped past, the fire crackled and sent fire fly like embers into the heavens.

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:04 am
The following morning Cyrus awoke to golden sun rise, the birds above chirped wonderfuly as a cool wind brought on the scent of a mornings hunt.

"The scent of deer is thick this morning, shall we go get ourselves some breakfast?" Cyrus laughed half heartedly as Galrick rose to his full hight stretching lazily, and yawning deeply. His many sword like teeth baring dangerously, as Cyrus moved swiftly to the side and pranced onto his back.

The mighty beast galiantly darted into the deep forest, and out of sight.

Continued at the plains  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:16 am
Returning from their hunt no more then a half hour later, the sun had just risen to its glory. Cyrus began to skin the creature, taking certain bones and parts for new tools. Then slowly he cooked the meat over the open flame, the scent of the beast filled the air and Galrick began to drool.

Once it was partialy cooked, Cyrus tore a single leg then left the rest for his companion. Feasting hungrily they enjoyed their meal, then began plans for the day.

Continued from the plains  

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

Seth Bloodworth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:39 am
The sounds of metal sheaths clashing against one another could be heard as the Alpha walked through the camp, the sounds of a thumping foot step could also be heard behind him from his wolf Dark, he could smell the scent of burning flesh, clearly a rider and its wolf was hungry, and there is only a faw riders that would make there own food in the morning.

There were riders already up but it was time to get up, in fact they had all most been sleeping in, tipping his head to the sky Seth let out a loud howl, ringing the airs of the sleeping and awake riders.

Turning to the Black Void Wolf Seth nodded once to it and watched it turn around and start to sprint away, it wouldn't be long until the wolf was back in full armored.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:41 pm
Cyrus and his companion arched up at the sound of the alpha howl, without warning Cyrus launched up onto Galricks back and seemed to fly swiftly through the camp.

Soon aproching the alpha Cyrus jumped to the ground, partialy bowing as Galrick stood at ease. "You summond us?" Cyrus spoke softly as a cool wind danced through his hair, his peircing green eye focused on seth.

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

Seth Bloodworth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:18 am
Seth flicked a blond strand of hair from his only good eye as he waited a few seconds before opening his mouth to speak to the beta "...well yes, just making sure everyone is up, however...now that you are here..." Seth said before again taking a pause before talking "Smoke...last night, I saw it out of the trees to the north, might be nothing, could be everything, I could said out a few wolves...However...I would rather you or your betas find and do something about it....if its friendly or meaning no harm bring something back as proof you know how things work" Seth said as he leaped into the air, seconds latter dark was in his place, Seth soon dropping on to him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:32 am
"Smoke from the north, i must not have noticed being at the fires all night the smell blended. I apologize for letting my guard down, i will find out what is going on and report back to you as soon as i can."

Watching his Alpha leader leap atop of his companion, then rise away Cyrus moved swiftly with Galrick towards the Beta tent. He began writing out mission state ments, then howling for his team members several wolf scouts appeared.

"Team one i want you to scout around the northern barriers, make sure nothing threatining has crossed them. Do not confront any threats unless forced understood, second team i want you to watch from a distant in the shadows over team one make sure nothing happens to them. In the event an emenant danger report back to myself so it can be delt with."

The wolf scouts skillfully sprinted into the woods, not a single tree branch nor animal would sense their presence.

((continued at mithril mountains))  

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:51 pm
So far the scouts had repoted only the eerie feeling, although they had not seen any threats the scouts and many of the wolves were becoming un easy.

((continued from mithril mountains))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:47 am
Loki stood beside Solek as she thought back to the feelings she had felt, the feeling of being watched by something unseen. She knew it wasn't her place to be scouting since she was an Omega but she had been curious herself when she had noticed the smoke and had decided to join them.

She decided she would talk to her brother, Kvasir, that night since he would know more of the world than herself. She walked over to her Beta, Cyrus.

"I think you'd better tell Seth about this, Cyrus. Or check it out yourself. I don't think it would be wise to send them out alone again without a higher authority. I know I wasn't supposed to go but it was quite a weird experience, not at all like anything i've felt before..."

psycho13cymba

Payment 4 Art
Vice Captain

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:37 am
Cyrus pondered the situation at hand, he wasn't sure of what could make such a powerful presence within the usualy calm forest. "Alright i will talk to seth about it and see if i should investigate, but next time inform someone of your departure with the scouts. I dont want to see you get harmed."

"Dismissed." Cyrus said even thugh looking quite serious, his voice had a soft and compasionate tone as though he really cared for his squad.

Cyrus ventured in search of Seth to inform him of his finding, not seeing any sign of him in the camp he headed towards his tent. Dark clouds slowly forming in the sky, and un-easy tension began rolling in the form of a fog. "What the hell is going on." Cyrus spoke almost silently, his cloak dancing feriously in the strong winds.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:00 am
After her firm dismissal, Loki wondered what could be going on. She motioned for Solek to follow her and made her way to the outskirts of the forest. She sat down at the base of a tree and looked into the canopy. She watched as a magpie flicked its tail looking curiously at the base camp.

"I need to see Kvasir and Ragnar..." she muttered to herself. "They'd make sense of this thing."

Loki looked up as Solek bagan to growl. Dark clouds were starting to form in the once clear sky. She leapt to her feet and onto her wolfs back. They raced back to camp telling sqaud members they saw to make their way to their tents.

psycho13cymba

WillPalro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:31 pm
out of the strong winds and darkness, a hooded figure emerged. the powerful winds beat at his face and cloak but he did not care. he was on wolfback. The wolf was large and fearsome with a scar on his right eye, and many elsewhere the wolf was a dark grey colour. an elderly wolf, no doubt. the figure approached the base camp, merely strolling into the front gate.

He stepped down from the old wolf, patting him on the back as he did. The wolf began to howl with the cold winds, like he could understand them. The hooded figure guided his wolf to where everybody was standing.
"sorry i'm late" he said, removing his hood." i got held up!"
It was WillPalro, leader of a fellow clan; the DarkWulf clan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:13 pm
Akemi and Akane awoke in the pup tent, both their limbs ached from sleeping so cramped with the other pups.

Silently Akemi dressed for the day in her usal black clothing and kitted herself up. Finally attaching her headband to her head, Akemi looked at Akane and smiled only to receive a glaire from the white wolf. Akemis smile vanished just as quickly as it came. Whispering as not to awake the other sleeping pups, Akemi spoke. "Shh, we're going out alright? Its gonna be sunny today so it'll be perfect day to play out in the plains" Akane snorted as silently as she could from her snout in response. She was obviosly in a bad mood.

Looking for the all clear both rider and wolf sneaked out of the camp and headed for the plains. Although by nature Akane was faster than Akemi, the wolf kept even pace with the human, as Akemi didnt like making Akane carry her aroundwhen it wasnt nessacesry.

~Continues in the plains~  

Akizura

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Forsaken The Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items