Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Playing Resident Evil with fam. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play with your fam?
Yes
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
No
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Swimstud13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:55 pm
Ok I love Resident Evil and so dose my mom she will come in a watch me play for hours. I am adopted and it was a way for us to bond now I come home from school and she's like "Reg lets go play." She hates Wesker and loves Clair and Rebecca. How many others play RE with their fam?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:58 pm
Well me and my bro play it together.  

LAAG

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:53 pm
My mom watched me play ALL of them. From 0 through 4. And she was all into it, it's hilarious.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:08 am
I dont make it a habit of playing Resident Evil with my family because they always tell me it's to violent, how sick and twisted the cocepts are in this game. So to aviod all that I simply play by myself.  

Mikami_X_Kira

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:20 am
The only in my family interested is my dad. neutral Or my dog. xd My mom hates stuff like RE and my brother doesn't care.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:31 am
Mama tried to play once, but she tried to shoot the crows, and after half an hour of shooting aimlessly at them, she gave up and decided not to play again. *snickers*  

Knights of the Realm

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:28 am
crows are ******** hard to shoot at. gonk

my mom thinks it's too gorey and violent, so she doesn't like to watch me play it. my stepdad thinks I'm nuts when I play 'cuz I talk to myself. my brothers are never around when I play, but they're the ones who got me into RE, so I think they'd be more interested in watching me play then anyone else.

ahhh... fond memories..... me, at the tender age of 9, watching big bro's play RE 2, killing zombies and lickers.... *sigh* xp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:09 am
My father plays and he's better than me! evil Tough he don't understand one thing of the story.... sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Lurker Teh Winged Gecko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:14 am
My mum hasn't watched me play since I first played Resident Evil 2, she thought that the lickers were scary. Since then she's never watched or tried to play the game again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:45 am
Thats so kool I thought I was the only one. My mom loves the story she knows it's just a game and she loves how scary it gets  

Swimstud13

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:10 pm
I dont exactly always play resident evil with my family all the time becuase there's barely any of it left at home, just my mom and sometimes my bro. Sometimes... But i did finish resi 4 with my mom watching, I even startled her when that regenerator with the stamina of an Iron Maiden jumped at me.. I made her screw up her typing when i half screamed rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:14 pm
Its just me my mom and dad at home my bro is 28, my dad hates video games so its nice to play with my mom. She's 50 but when we play it's like she is one of my friends from school  

Swimstud13

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:16 pm
Chaos_Red_Black
Well me and my bro play it together.
Yeah i use to play it with my brother as well when i was younger and he is really the one who got me started with it, but it took me awhile to build up enough guts to buy a resi game.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:43 pm
My bro was never one for video games but he dose like the movies.  

Swimstud13

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:57 pm
Swimstud13
Its just me my mom and dad at home my bro is 28, my dad hates video games so its nice to play with my mom. She's 50 but when we play it's like she is one of my friends from school
Yeah i suppose its like that with me and my mom. And i bet my dad would've played with me if he was still around. And my bro has a job and only comes out some days so only my mom watches whenever i play on the widescreen which is only very little.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff