Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:19 pm
(No...just follow gaia rules and the guild rules...The school as a pool and everything you can think of.)

Name: Lucy
Anime pic:User Image
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Race: bunny girl
Power razz oof into a bunny
What she likes: She likes to read. NEVER GIVE HER CANDY!! Shes funny. Loves to be around ppl. Shy sometimes. She loves to cook and eat. Shes play full. Loves to swim.
Job: She helps run the school a lil.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:32 pm
*stands outside of the school and waits for other kids to come*

I hope some kids come. And i hope they like me  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:50 pm
((Hmm... this rp sounds interesting. May I join?))

((Oh, is it okay to have two characters?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:04 am
((go for it but i will be on tomarrow...time for bed...))  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:57 am
((Okay, thank you. Talk to you then. Good night.))

Name: Lily
Anime pic: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/kc2693/0bc52457.jpg
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Violet
Race: (broken) angel
Power: Can put others to sleep (though if he or she shall have a dream or nightmare is unknown...)
What she likes: Lily likes gardening, playing board games, and spending time with friends (she prefers not to socialize much, as she's not very good at it.) She also likes taking pictures of random people or things (but, oddly, she hates her picture getting taken, or picture she's taken getting looked at.)
Job: Helps out at a garden shop.

Name: Seth Andres
Anime pic: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/ElvenLily/anime guys/Boy.jpg
Hair: White (naturally light brown)
Eyes: Light blue-green
Race: Human
Power: None
What he likes: Other than helping others, Seth doesn't really like much else. He likes learning new things, playing with animals, and video games (he likes RPGs the best.) He good at working with his hands, but doesn't like doing so too much (he always thinks he's going to mess up whatever he's doing.)
Job: Doesn't really have one (he only follows around Lily when she works at the garden shop.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:08 am
*shacks lily and seth andres hand* HHIII!!!! xd and Welcome!!  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Rose-Maria K

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:35 am
Name: Jade
Anime pic: Don't have one, but if you've ever seen pics of Seya (Sailor Star Fighter) from Sailor Moon, then you'll know. She looks exactly like that, only with different colours of hair and eyes and stuff... Sorry! sweatdrop
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Silver
Race: Alien (Or, in other words, Human from another planet...)
Power: Sailor Star Destroyer: Her attack consists of an explosive destruction of anything she aims at. Therfore, if you were her enemy, I would try to avoid at all costs... sweatdrop And, if you are hit with that attack, you can bet there will be blood and guts... (But I won't go into detail because it has to be kept at PG-13 level, not PG-R...)
What she likes: Jade likes to destroy things, but not to the extent that she gets in trouble. Jade is a little bit withdrawn, which causes people to think she's withdrawn. But, she isn't. She helps save the world in her off time! Whenever people talk about Sailor Star Destroyer, she blushes and people don't know why. She is hyper alot of the time if you get to know her and she loves to hang out with people. If you get to know her, she will follow you around like a puppy, as she is very lonely. There are no other Sailor Stars on Earth for the time being, so she is very, very lonely. She hasn't met any of the other Sailors yet either, so if she does meet one, she'll be more up beat than ever. She is very serious about her schoolwork and her two jobs (see below) and she wants to be able to help everyone she can!
Job: Saves the world! And works in a bookstore part-time when not saving the world...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:10 pm
HII!! JADE!!! xd  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:52 pm
After a few seconds, Lily managed to recover from the surprise and gently yanked on Seth's sleeve twice. "Hmm?" Seth said when he felt the tug, he got the message right away, but he'd rather not believe it. "Uhm, hi. It's really nice to meet you, Miss. And thanks." After saying that, Seth looked to Lily, causing her to nod -the least she could do. Ever since he managed to befriend the blonde, Seth got her out of most introductions or conversations with strangers. That's what two gentle yanks on his sleeve stood for.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Name: Sonic / Havok / Sonic Havok
Hair: Light Brown with Blonde Streaks
Eyes: Hazel
Race: Human/Wolf
Power: Can Turn Into A Wolf
Personality: Very friendly and protective  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:57 pm
*turns into wolf form and lays on the couch covering my face with my tail*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:18 pm
eek *looks at the couch to see a wolf She ponits to it slowly* w..ooo.....llllll.......fffffffffff!!!!!!!!! *She poofs into a bunny ...She sits there shacking.."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:24 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
eek *looks at the couch to see a wolf She ponits to it slowly* w..ooo.....llllll.......fffffffffff!!!!!!!!! *She poofs into a bunny ...She sits there shacking.."
*hears her and looks up and sees her in bunny form* *wages tail and charges at her*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:33 pm
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*hears her and looks up and sees her in bunny form* *wages tail and charges at her*
*Takes off runing* HELP HELP HIS GOING TO EAT ME!!!  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:34 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*Takes off runing* HELP HELP HIS GOING TO EAT ME!!!
*growls and pounces on her* *begins to like her furry head* ^^  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces