What do you think ? Detecting
  Another reality show = Boooo !!!
  Another reality show = Yaaay !!!
  Who cares ???
  I'm watching...
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:24 am
There is a show starting today called "The Moment Of Truth" on Fox in the late evening slot. I think this is going to be horrible to watch people reveal secrets, or have the lie detector reveal they are not being truthful in thier answer to the question, thus revealing thier secret ? I imagine this will be a popular show, because I'm sure alot of people will tune in to watch these contestant's squirm !!! The premise is they are hooked up to a lie detector, and asked some very intense life changing questions, while people that these questions affect, are right there watching. What do you think ?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:33 am
i saw sumting like that here 2....sum girl...wuz hooked up to a lie detector...and this guy wuz asking questions.....the sweat wuz dripping off her head... rofl rofl rofl  

Th3-Cursed

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:50 am
Random Bit of CP's Life #14: Favorite old/classic movie is Gone With the Wind.

I think that there are just way too many reality shows on TV today.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:36 am
I like the tense feeling you get. It's like Yes or No? And you're waiting for the response. There are alot of reality shows on tv, but I don't really pay attention to most of them. Only the one's I find interesting.  

Broken_Wingless

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:47 am
People are always going to stop to watch the train wreck. I heard once something profound about this. It was about something a little more intense, ie death, but the same truth applies here. People want to know what happened? how did this person get this disease? how did this person die? how did this happen to that person? because it doesnt matter how well liked that person is or if that person was odd.. that person was a part of a community and it hits close to home for people. That could happen to me. So they want to find out as much as they can about it because deep down they realize it could have been me in that situation. I think that applies here. They see for example, spouses cheating and lieing and they want to see what lies look like so they can maybe be better prepared for ferreting out the truth. People are drawn to disaster so reality tv will always be popular.

that's just my opinion I could be wrong..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:31 am
i think its really stupid.. i mean who would reveal there secret on national tv????? i would NEVER watch it  

narutorocks1109
Crew

sloweiser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:12 am
No "Rutalia" your not wrong !!! Its the same reason traffic cloga after an accident, even though the lanes have been cleared of the wreckage, people are being "lookie loo's" instead of driving !!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:23 pm
ok...... back to talking about how stupid the show is... u know wat? i shouldnt even waste my breath on it  

narutorocks1109
Crew

MCMR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:16 pm
the only reson i would watch that is to see how stupid some people r to
lie to a lie detector

its funny  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers