?
View Results

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 am
The word Revolution and a red star on my hip. I just don't know what kind of font should I use. I'm thinking about the something cursive...
Any ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:20 pm
the font you choose shouldn't have to many swirlies and stuff. some word tattoos i've seen are VERY difficult to read because you can't figure out what the letters are gonk i don't know what font to recommend though.. sorry  

emohawk

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:20 pm
Personally I've been into old school tattoo text like all the sailor jerry stuff. But for something like that I don't know graffiti?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:34 pm
Yeah, hip tattoos are sexy, I have two! pirate I would recommend Olde English Script, but then again, I'm sure your local tattoo parlor will have "flash script," you should ask them.

Make sure you post it after you get it!!!  

Taigeku

Lili Marlene

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:15 pm
If you have any graphic-artsy friends, or even just people good at bubble letters, maybe ask them if they can draw it out for you a couple of ways? They'll probably be willing to tweak it a bit and give you just what you want, instead of picking a flash off the wall or a font off your word-processor.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:51 pm
I like chiller font (look it up in Microsoft Word to get the idea) but I don't know how that would handle on a tattoo.  

-Resurrected Writer-

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:16 pm
Communism star? Maybe a font that's more related to that idea.
Russian looking?
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=205  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:02 am
Thanks for the fonts `dagon. You gave me some really good ideas^^ Since I'm member of the Left Alliance (a leftwing party in Finland) I've been thinking about adding a simple red flag into it... But I'll have to do some sketches so that it doesn't look too crowded.  

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Tattoos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items