Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Astrology

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:26 pm
Astrology is a very interesting and complicated subject.
Feel free to post and discuss:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:14 am
This is from a forwarded email (I omitted the annoying "forward or else" message):

Remember, if you are on the cusp of another sign you most likely will have features of both signs...which may lead you into total confusion.......

CAPRICORN – The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be Unfriendly at times.. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they Want.

AQUARIUS – The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 1 cool Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

PISCES – The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES – The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19)
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

TAURUS – The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous..

GEMINI – The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable But needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy,
sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER – The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty /handsome. Excellent partners for life.. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

LEO – The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.

VIRGO – The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

LIBRA – The
Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

SCORPIO – The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

SAGITTARIUS – The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21) Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't
like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:05 pm
Cool, we all now have a Gaian starsign!!!

Go figure, I'm a Lepus Crudus or Grunny.
User Image
Personality Traits:
User Image
Those gaiaborn under the Lepus Crudus constellation can often be difficult to approach, but can really grow on you once you get to know them. They tend to hang around with others like themselves, and aren't alien to the idea of hostility. Some would call them mean or cruel, but it isn't personal. They just like to push the envelope a little. Their sense of humour can be infectious sometimes, and many would claim they're a bad influence, but really they're just living by their own rules and they can't stand to be caged or forced into doing things they don't want to do. Quick to bite and slow to forgive, you have to be on your toes around them, but get on their good side and you'll probably have a great time.

I wanted to put a link here to take you to the Gaian Astrology page, but they said no direct links, and I don't know how else to do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:16 pm
Ok, here's the link to the Gaian Astrology page:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-astrology-jan-2009-community-spotlight-d/t.13451194_1/  

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 pm
I am a Penna! biggrin

Those gaiaborn under Penna, the wing constellation, are usually among the kindest people you'd ever hope to meet, but are often easily distracted and spacey. They tend to be quiet and self reflective in private, sensitive you might say, but open, pleasant and brimming with energy when they're among friends. They are often extroverted people, and they tend to enjoy nice weather, parties and playing games outside, but due to their airheaddedness can often forget in the heat of the moment that there are limits and can often end up embarrassing themselves and causing a scene. In hostile situations, they can become very turbulent, either screaming and thrashing around, or curling up and weeping.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am
Me ish an Aquarius! I love my sign. xD  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 am
Those born under the Donum constellation tend to be incredibly generous. They give away their time and money even if they really need it themselves. This can often leave them in a bad spot, but as long as the person they helped is thankful and happy, they can deal with any problems they're left with. They enjoy helping others and have a strong sense of what is right, but they aren't always strong enough to uphold what they believe in. They can be fragile at times, and can sometimes break down and crash if exploited or mistreated too much, but their faith in humanity never seems to falter for long, and before you know it they'll be patched up and soaring again. They can be rather naive and oblivious sometimes, but many would envy them for being so very far from cynicism, even in the worst of times.

I am a giftbox. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:54 pm
biggrin Good friends to have!!!  

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Horoscope for July 29th, 2009.

ARIES March 21-April 19
Nurture your mind with great thoughts. You could soon find yourself thinking about those stumbling blocks that have been popping up as of late.

LIBRA September 23-October 22
One thing you can't recycle is wasted time. Friends warm the world with Happiness, Libra. It's up to you to delve into how quiet doesn't necessarily translate to sad.

TAURUS April 20-May 20
Chance happens to all, but to turn chance to account is the gift of few. Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults.Soon you'll wrap your mind around how the secret's going to get out eventually, Taurus.

SCORPIO October 23 - November 21
It's up to you to wrap your mind around the way your outlook on life has changed, Scorpio.

GEMINI May 21-June 21
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.It's a good day to perceive those feelings that have been stirring up, Gemini.

SAGITTARIUS November 22-December 21
A friend needs you to notice your work aspirations. Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes.

CANCER June 22-July 22
Poetry is what gets lost in translation. It's possible you'll wrap your mind around your good side, Cancer.

CAPRICORN December 22-January 19
People ask you for criticism, but they only want praise. People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision. You will find yourself thinking about your recent mood swings, Capricorn.

LEO July 23-August 22
Once you get into this great stream of history, you can't get out. Take time to confront the person you've become. A friend loveth at all times, Leo.

AQUARIUS January 20-February 18
When prosperity comes, do not use all of it. People have a way of becoming what you encourage them to be, not what you nag them to be. You could soon find yourself thinking about dreams that have fallen flat.

VIRGO August 23-September 22
Don't be surprised when you wake up to your odd choice of words. In expanding the field of knowledge we but increase the horizon of ignorance. One of the greatest pieces of economic wisdom is to know what you do not know.

PISCES February 19-March 20
You may discover your recent lack of patience. Pessimism, when you get used to it, is just as agreeable as optimism. One shining quality lends a lustre to another, Pisces, or hides some glaring defect.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 pm
Wow. That almost fits me to a T. I love being a Libra heart  

Meg1017
Crew

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:58 pm
xd This is so awesome, Gwee!!
(But there's too much math involved for the Gaia signs!! I don't remember the exact day i joined!)
Still, WONDERFUL idea to put this here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:33 pm
my starsign is Cancer. i love it! eveerything gwee said about it tis twu. except the pretty part, but that might just be the moodiness talking.  

Jade Shark
Crew

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:01 pm
Ok, Yahoo has it's 2010 horoscopes up. Here a link so you can check out what they say the new year has in store for you!

http://shine.yahoo.com/page/2010-horoscope  
Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff