Flipped

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:57 am
I personally didn't like this book that much, but I have heard other people say they do. It's pretty cute, but it's one of those books that doesn't have a lot of plot. It's also pretty much the same story told from two different points of view, so some parts are really redundant. Overall it wasn't bad, though. What did you think of it?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:55 pm
... I love Flipped ;_;

It's one of my favorite books. I thought it was very cute. The deal with the girl's uncle (I need to reread it again >.<) was a subplot, I think... But, anyways. I don't think there could have been more of a plot since it does take place in a children's setting and it's more or less a romance. A realistic one, to boot.  

irock708

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:03 pm
I guess I meant that the plot moves slowly and not much actually happens. I don't really enjoy books like that that much...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:17 am
Like I said, it's a realistic romance with kids in it. Kids can't really do much unless they're Harry Potter or something. I thought that it was a nice change from all the fast-paced books that I've read, so I liked it.  

irock708

Realistic Fiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff