Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Stupid Love Question...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:45 pm
Ok.
So,Theres This Boy.
His name Is Kyle...
I've Liked Him Scince Last Year But I Didvt have The Nerve To Tell Him
Until last December...He Said He Wasnt Ready For A Girlfriend Then,So I Said Ok But I Wanted Him To Tell me When He GOt His Head Straight Because I Still Wanted To be With Him. Well,A couple Of Weeks After That He Was Asked Out By This Girl named Tyra..And He Said Yes. This Hurt Me SOOOO MUCH. We Talked About It On AIM And That Night He Broke Up With Her Via E-mail. Now,I Dednt Talk To Him Untill The Following Monday,All Of That Happened On Friday, But When I Got To School I Heard They We're Still Dating. And That Hurt Me Even More Because That Morning He Sent Me The Email Tyra Sent Him. Her Reply To His Email About Them Breaking Up And She Said It Was Fine.

And Now For The past Few Weeks Kyle And I have Been Somewhat Fighting...Because I Told Him That I Was In Love With Him. Like...Serioualy In Love With Him. No Joke. And,I Found Out That He Liked Me Last Year And He STILL Likes Me But he's Still With Tyra...So Its All Confusing And Its Killing Me...

I Dont Know What To Do ANymore. I Mean,Kyle Knows Im In Love With Him And SO DOES TYRA. Guess What She Said After I Told Her I Was In Love With Kyle!
"Well,We're Still Togeather,But You Can Be Friends!"

LIKE WE NEED HER PERMISION!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle And I Are Both Confused About The Whole Situation....But Now he's Not talking To Me.

At Lunch,he Looked Me In The Eyes And I Looked In His And Then He Just Turned Away....

I Dont Know Anything Anymore...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:28 pm
Here's my opinion, maybe he's still not sure how to handle another relationship since his first one with Tyra is going nowhere, and he just needs time. Why don't you try talking to him and if he is going to be an a** to you, then don't pursue it. There's no point in talking to somebody who will be a jerk to you.  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

TheTailz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:56 pm
I'd forget about him, If he won't get rid of his girlfriend to go out with you then he really doesn't like you, don't waist your time with a loser.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:18 pm
But I Cant Forget About Him.
I Love Him.

The Reason He Isn't Breaking Up With Her Is Because He's Giving Her A
Chance.  

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

itzalwaysraining

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:32 pm
this pisses me off soooooo much kyle does not u p
HE LIKES YOU BUT DOESNT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY NO TO SOMEONE OR DUMP SOMEONE ITS SOOOOOO GOD DAMN SIMPLE  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:19 pm
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
But I Cant Forget About Him.
I Love Him.

The Reason He Isn't Breaking Up With Her Is Because He's Giving Her A
Chance.

I'm not saying that you don't love him.
From what I know about you, you're either in Jr high or high school.
You may not love him, you may feel an attraction towards him. I only say this because I've been there.
At this stage, I'd advise you to drop it. It's not a good thing to be the third person in a relationship triangle, or to be the "other girl," or to screw yourself over because of a promiscuous guy.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:50 pm
Well,Hes Not Dating Her Anymore. And He Says He Doesnt Like Me Now..
These Are The Myspace Messages.

#1 From Me.
You know what? your a pretty screwed up person. You dont just ******** toy with peoples emotions. Leading them on,making them think that you actually care. I would have prefered the truth to all your damn lies your've apparently told me. Whatever happened to trust,huh Kyle? I trusted you. I thought you were a real friend,even before all the other emotions. If you never liked me you shouldnt have told me that you did. Remember? The night you started dating Tyra you told me you liked me last year, or was that a lie,too? And what about the e-mails? Did you just make thoes up? You can not even comprehend all the pain you've caused me. This wouldnt even be happening if you'd just ******** told me. I really cant believe you,Kyle. Has everything you've told me scince you started dating her been a lie? You've compleatly lost my trust, and I dont know if you've lost my friendship.

I really hope this ruins your day.

Bye.

#2 From Him
Wow. First of all, that doesn't ruin my day. Just thought you'd like to know. Also, I haven't ever liked you, I've told you that, but you keep ignoring that. You still thought you "had a chance", but you never had a chance. I never lead you on, I don't do that to people I don't like and to people that annoy me. If your going to hate me because I said I liked you A YEAR AGO and never did, thats you issue and your inability to understand and forgive makes you a pretty screwed up person. I didn't have to put up with your s**t about "I had a nightmare and now I'm going home" or "I got hit in the head with a basketball so I'm going home", but I put up with your crap because I cared about you, as a friend should. All my damn lies? A grande total of UNO! One lie about my past. How was I supposed to know saying I liked you last year when really I didn't was going to get you all spun up if you found out I didn't. The past is the past, Casey. Thats what I think is so humorous about arguements about what someone did. What do you expect them to do? Fix the past like it never happened? Sorry, the ability to do that does not exist! No, I really did send those emails, but as a human should be able to, we were willing to TALK. Not just make assumptions and move on and base your life around them. All the pain I've caused you? You told me you were in love with me. Thing is, what 7th Grader knows what love truely is? Nobody knows what love truely is! Your feelings were clouded and corrupted by other emotions. You were never in love with me. You may have THOUGHT that, but you weren't. And now you say "This wouldn't even be happening if you'd just ******** told me." Thing is, I did. I told you I didn't like you, but you continued to pursue me. I told you once, then you did it again the VERY second I became single. I told you I didn't like you like that, you said okay, but then you didn't MOVE ON! You've GOT to move on, you cannot have what you cannot get. You've got to understand that I've NEVER liked you, no matter what I've said, I never have and chances are never will. By sending this ignorant little message, you've just shot yourself in the foot and put your chances in the negative. If you honestly thought this little message was going to ruin MY day? Think again. I do not linger over tiny things as you do. If I've lost your trust and friendship, so be it. Its obvious to you now that you were never in love with me, because love cannot be escaped, right? Sending this message only PROVED to me that your pathetic Casey. Simply pathetic.

#3 From Me
Kyle,you dont seem to understand where I'm coming from. Remember when like 10 people told you that I liked you one day? And then we talked about it on AIM? THAT is where this damn thing all started. If you'd told me THEN that you didnt like me then this wouldnt be happening. But,no. You didnt. Is it my fault if I get clouded by emotions? No. Thats hormones,which I have no control over. Kyle I dont want to loose you as a friend but if you lie to me I just cant stay friends with you. I dont like being lied to. Because of all of this s**t I've lost all felings for you that were more then friend feelings. I'm sorry that I lost my temper but I was angry,alright? If you were in my position,feeling my feelings, you most likely would have done something similar. I just want to end this. So,Im Sorry.

#4 From Him
Your right. I don't. I don't know where your coming from. But thats not the point. If I told you I liked you a YEAR ago, what would honestly make you think I still did? That was your mistake to assume I still did, but thing is, I never did. So what? No you cannot blame hormones for the clouding of your emotions. You can blame your poor judgement, and therefore blame yourself. I honeslty wonder how many times you've lied to me. If you say zero, then theres a lie right there. Sorry people aren't perfect and be 100% honest. You can't go off on me about lying, look at yourself Casey.

And #5 From Me
...I Cannot Believe You. Your Forwording The Messages To AMBER?!? Off All The God Damn People On This Planet..AMBER?!?

And,By The Way.
I Haven't Lied To You. I'm Not The Type Of Person Who Lies To Her Friends. I Thought You'd Know That. I've Naver Lied To My Friends And I Never Will. You Can Ask Me Any Question You Like And I Will Anwser it Truthfully. I Didnt Assume Anything. It Seemed To Me That You Were Leading Me On. YOU May Not Have ment It That Way,But Thats How I Took It.

Amber Is A Stupid Biotch Who Hates Me Because I Called Her Out For Being A Backstabbing-Twofaced-Slut. And She Thinks That I Took Her Boyfriend,Which I Didnt Cause Her Ex-Boyfriend Is Ugly.

So,I'm Pretty Much Screwed And I Dont Want To Loose Him As A Friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:01 am

I hope you both look back on this in two years and see how adolescent it is.

I am sorry for you about the upsetting circumstances, however.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces