Reply You might be here.
Watch This

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dtcomix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:15 pm
Hey peoples go watch my fav music vids on the VJ. It's got a lil heavy stuff & a lil chill out slower stuff. Artists include Jimi Hendrix, Skindred, Nickleback (yes, believe it or not I found the ONE good song by them), Manson, Sublime, Long Beach Dub Allstars, and Long Beach Shortbus. Here's the link, enjoy!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?&g=vj&userId=9784355&playlistId=413925&_gaia_t_=234  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:18 pm
Oh and I forgot it also has Korn and John Lennon xd  

dtcomix

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Nah, not my kind of stuffs.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:42 pm
punkarama
wut kinda stuffs do u listen 2?  

dtcomix

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:19 am
dtcomix
punkarama

The clues in the name  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:01 pm
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama

The clues in the name
shuddup i kno im a dumbass i should of realized anyway  

dtcomix

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:09 pm
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama

The clues in the name

heart

ummm: Flogging Molly, The Pogues, Dropkick Murphys, me first and the gimme gimmes, Rancid, NOFX, at the drive in, the bouncing souls, etc.... tons more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:54 pm
punkarama
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama

The clues in the name

heart

ummm: Flogging Molly, The Pogues, Dropkick Murphys, me first and the gimme gimmes, Rancid, NOFX, at the drive in, the bouncing souls, etc.... tons more.
http://www.slacker.com/?sid=stations/4740859/1202938672
i dont kno if u listen 2 them but the link is 2 a radio station. it has bands like Against All Authority, Bad Brains, Bad Religion, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Pennywise, Rise Against, Circle Jerks, Misfits, Sex Pistols and some old school rock/hip hop/reggae. if ya wanna check it out, check it. if not no biggie. twisted  

dtcomix

dtcomix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:56 pm
dtcomix
punkarama
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama

The clues in the name

heart

http://www.slacker.com/?sid=stations/4740859/1202938672
i dont kno if u listen 2 them but the link is 2 a radio station. it has bands like Against All Authority, Bad Brains, Bad Religion, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Pennywise, Rise Against, Circle Jerks, Misfits, Sex Pistols and some old school rock/hip hop/reggae. if ya wanna check it out, check it. if not no biggie. twisted
sorry the link doesnt work. jus highlight, right click... you know the drill. sorry! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:44 pm
punkarama
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama

The clues in the name

heart

ooooh flogging molly is the shiiiiiit! And i love them dropkicks too, hey punky do you listen to hot hot heat at all?  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:41 am
CokePixie
punkarama
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama

The clues in the name

heart

ooooh flogging molly is the shiiiiiit! And i love them dropkicks too, hey punky do you listen to hot hot heat at all?

Nah.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:29 pm
punkarama
CokePixie
punkarama
Hzza
dtcomix
punkarama

The clues in the name

heart

Nah.

i didn't think so, i however do but only after i break up with a guy and i start binging on dingdongs while crying, something about the whining of their voices gets to me ahhh heart  

CokePixie
Crew

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces