PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:20 pm
I love pie! I am only sad I can't make multipule solections  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

Spitfire345

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:00 pm
lol yeah to bad eya  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:59 am
*raises hand* I'm trying to raise my gold count. I only need 5k this morning, but I was retarded and bought stupid stuff. Now I need 9k D:< I'm never being spontaneous again! (Well, on gaia, at least. cool )

Hmm. I need to go work out though.
Guh. v.v

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

Spitfire345

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:49 pm
NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE
*raises hand* I'm trying to raise my gold count. I only need 5k this morning, but I was retarded and bought stupid stuff. Now I need 9k D:< I'm never being spontaneous again! (Well, on gaia, at least. cool )

Hmm. I need to go work out though.
Guh. v.v

surprised

ok then lol fine by me do what u will ect. ect. but people come on i don't bite talk to me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:08 pm
I like this poll, but I'm surprised that pie hasn't received a better response. What you people are forgetting, is that pie not only includes delicious fruit pie, but pot pies and pizza pies as well. I mean, come on! Pizza alone deserves it's own food group. I'm now officially campaigning to support pie and pie awareness. Come to think of it, I might just cook myself a pot pie right now.  

Kung Fu Jefff

musicgrl8
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:11 pm
Kung Fu Jefff
I like this poll, but I'm surprised that pie hasn't received a better response. What you people are forgetting, is that pie not only includes delicious fruit pie, but pot pies and pizza pies as well. I mean, come on! Pizza alone deserves it's own food group. I'm now officially campaigning to support pie and pie awareness. Come to think of it, I might just cook myself a pot pie right now.
mmmm pizza....wow that sounds so much better than the pb&j im really right now....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:53 pm
doing random things is awesome. im probably the most random person in mi grade (and probably the whole skool) sweatdrop , and its fun to just randomly do somethin no one expects you to do ^^  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

musicgrl8
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:54 pm
DJShadow94
doing random things is awesome. im probably the most random person in mi grade (and probably the whole skool) sweatdrop , and its fun to just randomly do somethin no one expects you to do ^^
woo hoo for random  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:11 pm
musicgrl8
Kung Fu Jefff
mmmm pizza....wow that sounds so much better than the pb&j im really right now....

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!

This is why I didn't vote for pie. I DO like pie...and pizza...however, I also do random things, so that one won.  

XxStaraxX

Kung Fu Jefff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:37 pm
I see that pie is gaining some momentum! Also, remember that pie not only tastes great. It's also the cornerstone for all circular mathematics (Pie = 3.14159...). So, if you are a fan of the wheel and all the mobility it gives us, cast your vote for PIE!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:49 pm
I thank you for the poll in which I can whore.  

Azrial Altruis

theoffspring_2-0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:33 am
..so far no one will give you 20 dollars. join the club, random and poor!!! (sike)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:51 am
I would have given you $20 but the pie got me first!  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

Spitfire345

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:43 am
lol then next time im not going to put pie as an awnser lol jk  
Old biz

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items