Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Whats Your Opinion Of Illegal Immagration?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WayneRitz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:20 pm
What is you opinion of Illegal Immagration? What do you think should be done about it? What are the individual problems you face with it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:12 am
well, Illegal Immigration is a very difficult subject to converse about with, well, any1. lol
But my personal opinion on the matter is:
that Bush is doing the right thing by trying to set up walls, guards, etc; that the offspring of illegal immigrants should be granted citizenship, and that all illegal immigrants should be exported out of the country.
See, illegal immigration right now, it's not that important/serious; but what most politicians against it are trying to is prepare for our future. I mean, wut happens if we don't post security on the Mexican/US border, and Mexico's economy crashes? Where do u think people will want to go? The sudden increase of population would plunge job/career/schooling downward into the second great deppression of the US. And with a second Great Deppression, the world would cease to fear the US as the most powerful nation on Earth. Think about it. lol. It's scary! sad  

Last_Gunslingr

Mousers09

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:05 pm
My opinion is that illegal immigration is wrong, we should build up the walls, but also we should make it easier for them to become a citizen, and we should set english as the national language!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:35 pm
I don't support illegal immigration. I think they should all be rounded up and deported on grounds of illegal tresspassing and then build a giant wall separating the US and Mexico and keep them out.

I don't like illegal immigration because I think it is unfair that they should come across the border while there are many hard working people overseas who are trying to work hard to get to America.  

stareyed_in_LA

Odin210

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:22 am
Mousers09
My opinion is that illegal immigration is wrong, we should build up the walls, but also we should make it easier for them to become a citizen, and we should set english as the national language!
well im going to make the liberals case on this.... its america which means that we are free to speak any language we wish...even if it means that i have to spend 45 mins looking for the english directions when i buysomething...and that pisses me off.; build up walls and making it easy for people to get a citizenship is fine with me  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:32 am
Well, that's right, well I may have faked it...

Illegal immigrants should be sent home.
Period.
No work programs, no free schooling.
Nothing.

I'll even go as far as saying that those born in the US to illegal immigrants shouldn't be allowed to be US citizens.

I agree with building a wall and I don't think this is something that should be put on the back burner, because we don't need another 9/11 on our hands.

Open boardere=overpopulation and failure.

The actual legal citizens in the US suffer when there are those who ignore our laws and hop the fence or swim the river to get in our country.

Deport them.
And get rid of 'sanctuary cities'
Those are usually Liberal nests anyway.

...and I wouldn't be caught dead in this place.

Click...? Pweese?

[Ish-Kabibble]

Mousers09

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:20 pm
Odin210
Mousers09
well im going to make the liberals case on this.... its america which means that we are free to speak any language we wish...even if it means that i have to spend 45 mins looking for the english directions when i buysomething...and that pisses me off.; build up walls and making it easy for people to get a citizenship is fine with me

I never said that they can't speak their language, but my Dad thinks we should have to learn spanish because they WILL BE the majority someday in his opinion  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:47 am
Illegal immegration really really pisses me off, more now than it used to because my boy friend's mother immegrated here- the legal way. There is, from what I understand, a 'waiting list' for people who have applied for immegration. There are people who don't want to wait so they are hopping the border. I think that they should be sent back to where they came from. Yes, I know it seems a little heartless- but it's really mean to tell the people who have gone down the proper channels, "No, you have to wait longer because there are people coming in illegally."  

Kobeyashi Maru

4,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kobeyashi Maru

4,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:51 am
Mousers09
Odin210
Mousers09

I never said that they can't speak their language, but my Dad thinks we should have to learn spanish because they WILL BE the majority someday in his opinion

There isn't anything wrong with the instructions bing in several different languages- companies sell to several companies so it's a one size fits all instructions.

We don't have a national language but as it's going- Americans are going to have to learn spanish to get around/ talk to people in the workplace etc. because there are so many people that just don't speak english. I know that there are people that are trying to learn- but there are just too many that arn't trying to learn. Either that or there are just so many people that don't speak it that even if there are some that are learning the chances of meeting someone that is learning is slim to none.

Oh, crap... late to class! (*runs*)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:26 pm
My view, is that they can get out, and come in the legal way we have provided for them.  

Garrett31212

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff