Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Who is Macain REALLY?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WayneRitz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:25 pm
What do you think about Macain and his politics? Is he really republican...or not?!?!?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:07 pm
He's so liberal that Kerry was considering having him join him for VP... really!

He should be a democrat and that's why the liberals "like him" this election is rigged for democrats this year!  

Mousers09

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:00 pm
I am positive McCain is not a Republican. Real Republicans do not support any Amnesty Bills that allow more illegal immigrants into the country. We have no choice but elect a Democrat for f****sake! I know the Republican party is loosing its popularity due to President Bush and the scandals involving Larry Craig and others, but at the rate things are going, the party could be dead by 2025! Do you realize that our choices are limited to a Wannabe Democrat, another Clinton, and a guy whose last name, in Japanese, roughly translates to "horse a**"?

Honestly, if McCain does become president (and I hope not), I am going to move to Britain (or Australia. I think I can live with the nine species of deadly snakes. I'd rather be bitten by a deadly snake than be caught voting for Hillary or McCain).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm
Well, that's right, well I may have faked it...

He's a weasle.

He flim-flam, flip-flops, allies himself with Liberals and quite frankly, I think he's just a little snake, but you know what? If I could vote, I'd vote for him over [Hitler] Hillary or Barak [Hussein] Obama anyday.

...and I wouldn't be caught dead in this place.

Click...? Pweese?

[Ish-Kabibble]

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:27 pm
At this point I'm going to go for a libertarian, or constitution vote. Both parties have most of my views, more than McCain anyway. And to further this up, even though he's part of the major party, the Republican Party was a minor party... then it became major because it was a combination of 3 kinds of people; free-Soils (anti-slaves), Whigs (who only won the US twice), and Northern Democrats (that were anti-slave)... so inevitably this election is going to be a mass of liberals, so I'd shoot my vote further right, (Constitution, Libertarian, or Reform)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:01 am
McCain is a RINO - Republican in name only. Someone even made this neat picture:
User Image
Honestly, I was surprised when I first heard that he was running as a Republican. I had just heard about his actions at the time, not his party, and I thought he was a Democrat.  

Kira84

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:16 pm
Honestly, McCain is too Liberal to be a Republican, but he is far better than Obama or Hillary.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:47 pm
Garrett31212
Honestly, McCain is too Liberal to be a Republican, but he is far better than Obama or Hillary.

True that.  

The Hallowed Mouse

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces