Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
A spot to complain :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:30 am
I just wanted to complain a little bit about my dang procrastination. I have a 10 page paper due tomorrow which Ive so far only written 4 pages of, a speech to give on friday which I havent written yet but I have the general idea, and a 4 page paper due sunday which I've only got the outline and thesis done. Looks like Im going to have a fun night tonight, lol.

What do you guys have on your plate atm?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:11 am
I have a pharmocology test in a week that I have not even started to study for, 25 flash cards due in 2 weeks that I have only done 3 of and a trip to BC in 4 days that I still have yet to figure out how I'm getting to the airport. LoL  

miti_mouse
Crew

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:03 am
The face in your sig is scary sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:16 pm
I had a midterm today. Next week I have another one. I don't think I am behind on anything though. Reading week is the week after next woo hoo!  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Phanari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:24 am
If you get a paper, give me the topic and I help you. I'm very elequant with my diction.
Can't spell for anything. But that's what spell check is for.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:36 pm
I have an essay due on Monday, and I haven't even started on my outline yet, nor have I gotten any sources yet.... I'm probably going to do it Sunday night lol. sweatdrop  

JFisk

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:54 pm
I just have to wait for my paychecks to roll in to finish my room, to finish my game collection, my laptop payments, paying off my friend, and saving up for my student loans. -_- ugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:52 am
Bleh Im still sick, I have a paper due next sunday, a speech to give as a group on friday ( I hate group projects in college) and a speech next friday and midterms next week, YAY!... bleh.  

Miki Hikari
Crew

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:52 am
Miki Hikari
Bleh Im still sick, I have a paper due next sunday, a speech to give as a group on friday ( I hate group projects in college) and a speech next friday and midterms next week, YAY!... bleh.
-hug- :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:45 am
I have an 18 page paper due for my Psycology class by april 20th.. should be plenty of time, if I dont procrastinate, lol.  

Miki Hikari
Crew

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:46 am
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Miki Hikari

*giggles* ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:14 pm
-pokes you all- I'm on spring break till Monday- then after that it's crunch time since it's getting close to graduation. Seniors at my school get out May 16. April 11th I have a 6-8 page double spaced paper due on someone who's changed or influenced modern America for English and the guy I'm doing isn't even American- he's English! XD
I'm doing Andrew Lloyd Weber and writing about how his music changed modern America and the way people viewed contemporary and operatic music and the kinds of music used on Broadway....his whole CATS thing last for years in New York.... -shrugs- So I'm doing him. Besides I love Phantom of the Opera ^W^
Then on like May 2nd or something like that my Senior scrapbook is due and I've hardly even started putting it together.... >.>

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm
Miki Hikari
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Miki Hikari

*giggles* ^_^
n.n -squeals-

I have a pwocwashtinashun! :3 Um, I means a thingy of complainings. :3!

The mewvee The Myst by Stephen King, where the whole speculation of the human race is revealed:

Humans are the only species that is grown insane or some such thing; you stick humans in the same room together and they'll take sides and invent reasons as to why they should kill each other. Why do you think they invented politics and religion? o.o The movie shows what happens, and it shows both sides, as well as the middle-ground.

Dun be mad at meh! ;-; I ish not saying weelijiuns and shtuffs be mean, I just says that fanatics who turn religion into a weapon for their own greed are meanies. ;-; Me ish just glad she got shot in the head before she could make her fanatics kill the widdle boy. D: She went too far and had to be put down, like a crazy dog wiff rabies. o.o

-hides in Phanphan's armsies- pwotects meh! ;-; Shcawee giant monsters fwom another dimension! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:12 pm
-Fierce Confessor-
-pokes you all- I'm on spring break till Monday- then after that it's crunch time since it's getting close to graduation. Seniors at my school get out May 16. April 11th I have a 6-8 page double spaced paper due on someone who's changed or influenced modern America for English and the guy I'm doing isn't even American- he's English! XD
I'm doing Andrew Lloyd Weber and writing about how his music changed modern America and the way people viewed contemporary and operatic music and the kinds of music used on Broadway....his whole CATS thing last for years in New York.... -shrugs- So I'm doing him. Besides I love Phantom of the Opera ^W^
Then on like May 2nd or something like that my Senior scrapbook is due and I've hardly even started putting it together.... >.>
Wai~! Me likes teh opera. :3 Well fantasy opera, the nice soundin' stuffsies. n.n  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:50 am
-glomps Galen- GYU!!.. teh Opera makes me happeh! ^W^  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games