Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Takisho Meadow. . .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mars Centaur of War

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:22 pm
Takisho Meadow is a beautiful place on the outskirts of Byako. There are many great things, flowers, trees, and wild-life inhabitants. They are holding a festival. The festival is welcoming anyone. Performers, travelers etc. Come and Roleplay here! You do not have to make a char if you want to Pm it to me and 3 rules!

1. Cursing is allowed just no f-word I dont say it cause I dont wanna get banned from Gaia xD
2. Rp fighting is allowed just no being mean to people
3.Have fun!
4. I like pie lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:24 pm
Walks around the festival and gets something to eat "Hello can I have that octopus, merchant?"  

Mars Centaur of War

Mars Centaur of War

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:25 pm
Omg No one here Im hopeless this rp sucks then no one likes it cry  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:37 pm
(I'll join in !)  

kagura_rockbell

Mars Centaur of War

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:39 pm
( ( Yayz! ) )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:40 pm
Buys the octopus and sits down on the bench and starts chewing on the rubbery octopus  

Mars Centaur of War

Mars Centaur of War

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:42 pm
Suddenly a squirrel jumps onto his head "Hmmm?" He looks up and see a squirrel knocking on his forehead "Why are you up there? rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:44 pm
He pets the squirrel and keeps on eating his food. The squirrel starts knocking on his head rapidly "Huh?" The squirrel looks at the octopus "Oh you want some?" He takes off a piece and feeds it to the squirrel  

Mars Centaur of War

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:47 am
"I'm finally here!" says tiredly. Sees all the amazing things and immediatly buys a swirling necklace of color/w a taloned foot holding an orb full of the ever changing colors.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:47 am
Walks up to Kagura and says "Hello."  

Mars Centaur of War

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:29 pm
Kagura turns around and sees the person "Oh hello, how are you?" she smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:56 pm
((I love your sig,Mars!Except for the one after Sora,I know all of them...is that bad?))
Looks at the beautiful scenery."Ah.The perfect place to enjoy the lights!"Sees a chocolate stand with a mini-chocolate fountain.Also notices a stand that says:Spot the fake,when all the chocolate you can eat!!!  

Ky Raven

Naomi Hikaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:43 pm
naomi looked around as she walked, she was a performer for the fair and was taking a brake for an hour or two. she was happy to be a gypsy performer  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 am
"walks around a bit then starts lighten off fireworks for no reason" hehe booooooooooooooom  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Naomi Hikaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 pm
sees the fire works and runs into wolf boy "ooph, sorry!" she scratched the back of her head after regaining balance  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games