Reply Random Guild
Sonic Havok Updates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:44 pm
The reason my name on gaia is Sonic Havok is because that is my bands name... if you like alternative rock / punk rock / metal music, then listen up and check here because I will let ya'll know what we got done and what's going on and everything that has to do with my band!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:46 pm
Members

Ronnie (me) - Drummer / Pianist / Back-Up Vocals

Nick - Rhythem Guitarist / Co-Singer

Jeff - Lead Guitarist / Lead Singer

No Bass Guitarist at the moment... (advertising everywhere that would be good and my friend Frank is trying to learn bass as fast as possible)

Song Writters - Ronnie, Nick, and Jeff  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:50 pm
Songs We Have Officially Completed

Saved - Alternative Rock

Abusive Crown - Metal

Without You - Punk Rock

Believe - Alternative Rock

Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy - Alternative Rock

Hold On - Alternative

Right Time, Wrong Move - Punk/Alternative

A Solo Song (no lyrics) - Just some Solo's (lyric's may be added)

Get Out - Hard Rock

I'm Sorry - Soft Rock  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:53 pm
Songs in Progress

We have an Alternative song that we are trying to put some lyrics to and we also have two songs (The Beginning and Away From Me) in the progress of giving a drum/guitar parts... We are thinking of trying to put The Beginning into the Alternative song! Keep checking and i'll let you know!!  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:54 pm
When Will The Updates Most Likely Come Out?

We have practice EVERY sunday! So, sunday or monday night will be when I am able to put up updates!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:56 pm
Got Any Questions?

Feel free to ask any questions! I will answer them the best way I can!  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:56 pm
P.S.

Unfortunantly, I am unable to show you any progress we may have... I can only fill you in... I can't risk the chance of somebody stealing our material!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:28 am
Question:

Does the spelling of your band name have a meaning? Speaking of the K rather than a C.

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:25 pm
Our name means this....

Sonic - Soundwaves (the music)
Havok - We Can Conquer Any Style

The reason we put the Havok instead of Havoc is because when it has a K instead of a C it looks tougher and more firm... also, in the rock/music world, it's become a fad to misspell things yet the misspelling doesnt change the pronounciation  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:12 pm

In the game world it means n00b(Trades = tradez. Lawl @ Diablo II), so I was just checking. ;D

But that's really cool. : D You all seem very talented. I hope some day we'll be able to hear your stuff.

surprised

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:43 pm
Today (Feb. 27, 200 cool i have finally found a way to set up my piano next to my drumset so i can now practice playing piano and drums at the same time... I have also found out how to plug the piano into an amp!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:54 am
Cool ^__^ I'm looking forward for your new songs ^_^ I'm really curious. domokun

whateverbloatswiththeboat

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:09 am
We have been having some trouble with getting together for practice for a bit but yesterday we did and now we got 10 songs done and one of them is our first soft rock song...

PS - my friend ive told about my band is in a cover band and they played at a place and his band sprung a suprise speach from him at the end and he ended up telling everybody about my band so now we can just go up there and tell them we wanna play and we can!! (first time free... if they like then we start getting paid)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:38 am
u should record one of your songs and put it on youtube or somethin, that would be awesome, i wanna hear it! whee  

Drugganaut

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:43 pm
Drugganaut
u should record one of your songs and put it on youtube or somethin, that would be awesome, i wanna hear it! whee
please read post 7!  
Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff