Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Supernatural Soundtracks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:32 pm
Hi all. Post songs here that you think have to do with supernatural and a reason why. Title and artist please!

Oh and maybe a youtube link?

I think this weeks episode (Mystery Spot) has the theme song is "Lies" and "Imaginary" by Evanesance.

Here is the Youtube link for "Lies"

Here is the Youtube link for "Imaginary"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:04 pm
lol, if I were to make a vid themed on the last ep "Mystery Spot" I'd use the song "Again and Again" by The Bird and The Bee
seriously the lyrics are mainly "again and again and again and again, do it again, do it again" lol. I think that would be perfect.

Also, if I were to pick songs for Bella I'd use the songs:
~"One of those Girls'' by Avril Lavigne because its a song about a b***h and it has lyrics like
"One of those girls, nothing but trouble, just one look and now you're seeing double. Before it she'll be gone and off to next one. She's so good that you wont see it coming, she'll take you for a ride and leave you with nothing, before you know it she'll be gone, off to the next one"
It reminds me of her and how she always uses the boys, only to steal something from them or screw them over.

and

~ "Lemme get that" by Rihanna
some lyrics:
"Lemme get that
(Rihanna: You know, 5 car garages, name on your bank account,
all day massages)
Lemme get that
(Justin: I wanna put it on blast)
Lemme get that
(Rihanna: Better slow down, for I make you crash boy)
Got what you want
Baby got what you need,
But we can't proceed
Unless you got that for me"

She always has what hunters need, but she won't give it too them unless they name the right price. Also the song is all about money, so I think its suits her.

Punk~Pirate~Princess

Punk~Pirate~Princess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:38 pm
Lol, I spend waaaaaaay too much time thinking about this stuff, but here's some other song that remind me of SPN:
~"Ordinary" by Train because it reminds me of the psychics and how their powers have f-ed up their lives.
~"Everybody wants to rule the world" by Tears for Fears, its lyrics just.... remind me of SPN. It reminds me of the deal when it says "It's my own desire, its my own remorse, help me to decide, help me make the most of freedom, and of pleasure, nothing ever lasts forever"
~"Going Under" by Evanescence which also reminds me of the deal and all the things the deal has done to the boys, sacrificing themselves over and over, even Sam turning dark.
~"Bring Me to life" by Evanescence, because that totally reminds me of the out of body experiences and the constant saves from death.
~"In the End" by Linkin Park. That is the ultimate song about Sam and Dean's relationship with their father, or possibly with each other, depending on how you interpret it.
~"Mother's Talk" by Tears for Fears. This song creeps me out because it reminds me of all the mothers being killed by the YED waaaayy to well. The lyrics just fit a little too good "Follow in the footsteps of a funeral pyre, you were paid not to listen, now your house is on fire. wake me up when things get started, when everything starts to happen. My features form with a change in the weather (remember that weather warns about the YED coming)" "When the wind blows, when the mothers talk, only we can work it out. Some of us are horrified, others never talk about it. When the weather starts to turn, then you know that you're in trouble. Follow in the footsteps of a soilder girl, it is time to put your clothes on and to face the world." "Put your head next time my heart, the fear of the drum is the fear of the dark"
~"We Are" by Ana, this song can be about the hunters and the war
~"Shockwave" by Black Tide, this song is totally the YED song. "I'm a shockwave babe and I'll take your... life! Don't mess with me I'm a shockwave ready to kill" it also has the lyrics "I'm the one who ******** up your life" which fits perfectly with the Winchester's situation.
~"Cold" Crossfade, this is JOHN'S SONG. hands down. I mean, its meant to be a song about being a bad husband/boyfriend, or whatever, but it could be about John and his poor parenting skills. "Looking back at me, I never really got it right, I never stopped to think of you. I'm always caught up in things I cannot win" "I never really, wanted you to see the screwed up side of me that I keep, locked up inside of me so deep, it always seems to get to me, I never really wanted you to go (IMO this would be about Sam) so many things you should have known"
~"We are the Ones" Zombie Girl, this is about all the creepy evil things that are in the show, but it could also be about the hunters with lyrics like "We are the ones who hunt forever walking in the dark"
~"Shut up and Drive" Rihanna, If the Metallicar could sing this would be her song, lol

thats only few... jeez I have a problem, lol. but from now on I'm gonna post in this thread. I love the idea.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:21 pm
I vote for more songs by the same artists they already have, like Man in the Box by Alice in Chains [they've played AiC's Rooster in a previous episode].

Let Me Live

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200

Sir Dice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:15 pm
Punk~Pirate~Princess
lol, if I were to make a vid themed on the last ep "Mystery Spot" I'd use the song "Again and Again" by The Bird and The Bee
seriously the lyrics are mainly "again and again and again and again, do it again, do it again" lol. I think that would be perfect.

~"One of those Girls'' by Avril Lavigne because its a song about a b***h and it has lyrics like
"One of those girls, nothing but trouble, just one look and now you're seeing double. Before it she'll be gone and off to next one. She's so good that you wont see it coming, she'll take you for a ride and leave you with nothing, before you know it she'll be gone, off to the next one"
It reminds me of her and how she always uses the boys, only to steal something from them or screw them over.

and

some lyrics:
"Lemme get that
all day massages)
Lemme get that
Lemme get that
Got what you want
Baby got what you need,
But we can't proceed

She always has what hunters need, but she won't give it too them unless they name the right price. Also the song is all about money, so I think its suits her.

I love Lemme Get That. I think Question Existing could also work not in terms of lyrics but in the sound of the song.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Sir Dice
Punk~Pirate~Princess

and

some lyrics:
"Lemme get that
all day massages)
Lemme get that
Lemme get that
Got what you want
Baby got what you need,
But we can't proceed

I love Lemme Get That. I think Question Existing could also work not in terms of lyrics but in the sound of the song.

Yes, I could almost see that. The beat would be perfect for a angsty moment. And some of the lyrics can work:
"pick me apart peice by peice, sorrow decrease, pressure release I put in work, did more than called upon, more than deserved, when it was over did I wind up hurt?...yes. but it taught me before I decision ask this question first,
who am I living for? Is this my limit? Can I endure some more? Chances I'm giving, question existing."
But I guess it could never be used in supernatural.

Punk~Pirate~Princess

Punk~Pirate~Princess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:22 pm
I know it would NEVERhappen because it would kill the show, BUT if a small child ever entered the plot, I would imagine "Not While I'm Around" from Sweeny Todd as the best hunter Lullaby, lol (I'm a freak XD )

"Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around. Demon are prowling everywhere, now a'days. I'll send 'em howling, I don't care, I've got ways...
No one's gonna hurt you, No one's gonna dare. Other's can deserte you, not to worry, whistle I'll be there. Demon's will charm you with their smile for a while, but in time... nothing can harm you, not while I'm around."

lol, I mean, the song MENTIONS DEMONS. How friggin perfect is that? I listened to this song and just imagined in my super-chick-flicked mind, this song comforting a kid.
I know, I am truely weird xp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:38 pm
Dude, I love making Fan Soundtracks! I have my lists at home, but I'm not at home right now... I'll just post what I remember. And I do remember there's a lot of Nickelback o-o

Sammich:
Do This Anymore - Nickelback (His feelings towards hunting during season 1)
Behind Those Eyes - 3 Doors Down (Dean noticing the change he went through after he died)
Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace (It discribes him in season 2)

Dean:
It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down (Not wanting to go to Hell and how scared he really is *Hell I even first heard it during Mystery Spot*)
Animals - Nickelback (It just fits him ok? xp )
Too Bad - Nickelback (It sort of reflects the feelings he has for his dad)
.45 - Shinedown (It just does)
Side of a Bullet - Nickelback (The regrets he's had for killing humans, or for the aftermath of AHBL1 *even though Sam was stabbed, not shot*)  

Flaming Flying V

Punk~Pirate~Princess

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:02 pm
For the last episode ("Time on my Side") I think Oingo Boingo's "weird science" would have made an appropriate soudtrack, lol.
A song all about creating a monster:
"(weird science)
Plastic tubes and pots and pans
Bits and pieces and
Magic from the hand
Were makin

(weird science)
Things Ive never seen before
Behind bolted doors
Talent and imagination

(weird science)
Not what teacher said to do
Makin dreams come true
Living tissue, warm flesh"

"From my heart and from my hand
Why dont people understand
My intentions . . . "

I think the song suited the doc.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:08 pm
And even though I haven't seen the season finale "No rest for the wicked" yet, I'm pretty sure the soudtrack could be "Dance With The Devil" by Breaking Benjamin

I mean, Dean's deal is coming to an end and all I keep thinking of is this song being what he's thinking:

"Here I stand, helpless and left for dead

Close your eyes, so many days go by
Easy to find what's wrong
Harder to find what's right

I believe in you
I can show you that I can see right through
All your empty lies, I won't stay long
In this world so wrong

Say goodbye,
As we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the devil tonight"

"Trembling, crawling across my skin
Feeding your cold, dead eyes
Stealing the life of mine"

It was always to find the wrong solution than to find an actual way out. And Dean can see through everyone's promises, knowing that they won't be able to keep them. He knows he's going to die and go to hell, and nothing can stop it.

Punk~Pirate~Princess

Reiku78

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:51 am
bon jovi- wanted dead or alive -dean

Ac/dc- Back in black- the car!!!

Meatloaf-all three bat out of hell- the boys.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:27 am
Disturbia ~ by Rihanna.

It sounds like someone who's being possessed eek

Punk~Pirate~Princess

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out