i wanna do it!!
  hekzNo!
  oh! i'll set one up now!
  go suck an egg...
  pul-hore
View Results

maj115

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:45 pm
how bout a race? as a contest... we all meet up in the world at a specific time and who ever is running it (not me tho, sry guys, trying to get feedback and maybe give ideas...) will give u clue to figure out on gaia and online to help you find the coordinate then record who gets there in what order... sort of like geocashing on gaia... maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:50 pm
Sound like fun but, I know I live in michigan but I don't think anyone else does.  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Gahaha, no, not irl.
A scavenger hunt through gaia online.

This sort of thing was done to win a CoCo at my last guild.
It's a great idea.
There are riddles and clues to threads or coordinates in gaia towns or something.

You figure out the riddle to reveal where you are to go and do it. (One of ours was 'I didn't know these guys marched' and we had to check our threads. The word 'penguin' was edited in an old thread, bolded and the like. That thread with the answer had the next clue written on it. Obviously, a mod has to conduct this) At the end of it, you'll be finding a special something (In our contest, the final question was a riddle that was solved with random numbers. These numbers, I figured out, were actually coordinates to a place in gaia towns. I went to the coordinate and on the town board it said the secret word. I memorized it and told the thread creator and, since i was the first to report my finding, I won the contest.) and report it to your creator.
They then decide if you're correct or not. If you are - you win. If not, the scavenger hunt continues.

It took about a week to complete and it was VERY fun.

I hope I understood what you were saying. If not, I totally rambled and i'm sorry. Gahaha.

surprised

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:08 pm
sort of but i was thinking more along the lines of finding answers on the internet and then racing to gaia maybe having a couple of locations and a set starting time and meeting place so we could figure out who would be doing it. diff starting time makes it unfair as a race... then the order you get there is the amount of points u get, up to a point of course (no punn intended but oh well.. lol..) then in the end we give the prize for whoever gets the most points  

maj115

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:06 pm
Gahaha, aye, even better. :B

:O

Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items