Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:53 pm
HEY EVERY ONE,i hear that im pretty well known in this guild and...what..wha im not damit..oh well

im starting a rp after the book MAXIMUM RIDE,even if you havent read the book you can still join ill explain

~story
~rules
~accepted profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:54 pm
~ story~

kids captured at birth are taken to a place called 'the school' a place where they experiment and turn you into,something else
there are kids there that are given the wings of birds,ad also develope powers that appear later
then there is some that are turned into things called 'erasers' which are also the schools gaurds,the erasers are basically were-wolves,there is two types of erasers,normal ones that look human until they transform,then there is ones that after they transform they can grow wings to fly
the school a horrible place ,will you stay or fly

((by the way only the bird kids are allowed toescape to stick to the story,and erasers arent allowed to escape,they have to e the ones hunting down the bird kids))  

KATKIBA109

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:56 pm
~rules~

1 romance is ok,of all kind
2 follow along,dont just rp with only one person
3 if you dont post regularly i will delete ,yu>.<
4 tell me if you will be gone so that i dont delet you>.<
5 pm me profiles titled 'schools out forever2'
6 age any where from,6-20
7 if your a human your a scientist

heres the pro skeley

name:
race sad (bird kid,eraser,human))
type of bird wings:
appearence:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:57 pm
~bird kids~

name:lance
race sad (bird kid,eraser,human))bird kid
bio:Lance was stolen at birth they automatically tested on him as soon a she got them he pratically grew up inside the test tube.he always wondered about the outside world how it was the people there,and about his parents did they miss him or did they even think he was alive.he dident know but out of all the other bird kids,he seems to be one f the strongest.he has met w=few people and is always alert.
type of bird wings:
appearence: User Image

Name: Arctic
Race: Bird kid
Bio: She was supposed to be turned into an Eraser, and was in the same group as Shanks, though she excelled in a lot of the things she did, trying desperately to impress the scientists and get out of The School. Eventually, they found that her blood type couldn't match anything that would allow her to be an Eraser and live, which they were striving for to begin with, they decided to experiment on her a little more. Then a little more. Until she was constantly experimented on. It came to a point where she lost sight in her left eye, which turned a dark shade of green (Her natural eye colour being grey.) She has scars on her body from the experiments as it is... her parents are scientists in the program.
Type of Bird Wings: Snowy Owl Wings -snowy white with black spotted patterns on them-
Appearance: User Image

name: Tarou Yamada (the Japanese version of "John Doe")
race: Bird kid
bio: As the second born son (he had been born into the type of family that wanted just two children, one boy and one girl), Tarou was given up to the school in exchange for a small amount of money. Tarou's always had random bouts of apathy, so how often he's experimented on is about average.
type of bird wings: Red-crowned Crane
appearence: User Image

~erasers~

name: Shanks
Race: Eraser
Bio: He was stolen from his family at birth and trained to be an Eraser. He wold have been top of his class, but Arctic took that place. When he was experimented on and turned into an Eraser, he was actually supposed to die... a few experiments quickly changed that, but his wild mood swings make him unpredictable.
Appearance: User Image

name: Shade
race sad (bird kid,eraser,human)) eraser
bio: taken away from his family, and brought to the 'school', he has been trained in the way of the 'eraser'. he was taught to kill those with no emotion, which made him a cold, aloof person to the world
appearence:User Image

~humans~  

KATKIBA109

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:13 am
lance woke up in his test tube the sceintists were arguing about him again "he shouldent be alowd to see the others what if takes them in as a flock just like max"one argued,and the other one responded "queit hes awake"the sceintist turned to him "do you want to come out"lance nodded his head he had never seen life out side of a test tube the sceintist opened the test tube and lance spilled out along with the water they put a towel around him and gave him dry clothes ,he need help puttingthem on since he only new how to stay still while they were testing him,sooon lance was fully dressed.he stood up ad streched.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:54 am
Minding his own business, Tarou's sepia eyes blankly stared at the floor of his cage. He had been like that -a bit unresponsive- for a few days, so no one had come along with the intent of experimentation. That would change as soon as he managed to crack a random smile, or at least look at something other than the floor. And for a few hours, Tarou was beginning to think of doing that, just to get that slight change of pace. Experimentaion wasn't exactly an ideal change of pace, but it's not like there was room to aruge.

... Taking a nap sounds like a good idea, too...  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:21 am
lance started to walk away "lance where are you going hey!!"they said but he dident respond.he dispised them they hadkept him in a test tube every year of his life.lance kept on walking.when he saw a boy in a cage.he walked over to the cage ."a-are you o-o-k"he managed to spit out after years of not talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:08 pm
Caught off guard, Tarou's head snapped up to see a boy there. Not exactly who he'd expected to see, but oh well. He was probably more sane and a better person to talk with than all of the scientists put together.

Brushing a few pale brown strands out of the way of his eyes, Tarou smiled faintly. "Yup, a-okay, thanks for aski-" he cut himself off when he realized he didn't know the other's name. "... I don't think I've talked with you before. My's name Tarou... what's your's?"

((... I'm a bit brain-dead, sorry...))  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 pm
((well weve been held captive for how long.))

they stole lance before he could be called a name."they call me lance"he said.he wasent trying ot sound cool its just what people called him."..n-nice,to meet y-you"he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:10 pm
"Hmm? Lance?" Tarou repeated blankly. The name sounded a bit familiar, but at the same time not. It was on the tip of his tongue, but he didn't want to stall the conversation as he thought about it. It would come to him eventually, anyway. "Nice to meet you, too, Lance," he said back, a bright smile on his face despite being in a cage. "So... what brings you here?"

Not much of a conversation builder -there wasn't many options to choose from- but what else was there to talk about?  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:17 pm
((not much..sorry))

"i knew some one was here so i came looking for him"lance said.despite the scientists wishes too."why are you in this cage"he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:02 pm
"Hmm?" Why was he in a cage? That was something Tarou had never really thought about. Why... To keep him out of the way? To know where he was? To keep him from bitting someone again?

"... Not really sure myself..." Tarou trailed off, taking a strand of his pale brown hair to twirl between his pointer finger and thumb. "I guess... to keep me out of their way... ?" His answer sounded more like a question.

"So... do you normally just walk around?"

((... Same for me...

... We should probably wait soon... for Aniki/Bachi-tan to come online and post...))  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:14 pm
((ok sure))

"..no this is my first time leaving my test tube"lance said sadly  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:11 pm
((Arigato for waiting. ^^))

"Get up," Arctic bit her tongue to keep herself from snapping back. Hours of training just as she had when she was supposed to become an Eraser. The scientist pulled her up roughly and she staggered slightly, her legs blown out. They had been testing her endurance rate, meaning that she had been running non-stop for the last four hours, and was dog tired. Hearing the other scientist's jotting down notes made her even more angry. Pulling away and trying to stand on her own, she rolled her shoulder and glared at the people around her. "You may leave," One scientist, someone she recognized as her own mother, said shortly, not bothering to look up. Arctic bit her lip so hard she could taste some blood as another scientist led her away. Down one hall, though, he got distracted and she pulled into another hall, then another, then stopped, seeing two other people. "Hello?" She said, trying to sound a little confident.

---

"Shanks, your turn in the practice room," A scientist said, trying to stand as far away from the boy as possible. Shanks just growled a bit and walked into the room, slamming the door behind him.

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 am
lance had batte instincts for ,fight or flight.so he automaticlly turned around sreading his wings out as far as he could .he saw the girl artic he had never seen her.but he sstood ready anyway.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff