Gilda Joyce

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:22 am
Has anybody read the Gilda Joyce books by Jennifer Allison? I've only read the first one, but I thought it was pretty good. They're not really well known (at least I don't think) so if you haven't heard of them, don't freak out. The only reason I read the first one was because I met the author.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:43 pm
Something more about? I don't think we have it in here but I can look after...  

Inepta

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:38 pm
You probably don't, but it's about a girl who likes to solve mysteries concerning ghosts or spirits. She goes away to San Francisco for the summer and tries to solve the mystery of the ghost in her relatives' Victorian mansion. It's pretty good. I don't really remember it much though.... And actually I pretty much know that you won't have it because I don't think it's been translated from English and taken to other countries. It's a pretty new series and they aren't that popular....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:39 am
Those are good books!! I think she came out with a third book awhile ago...but I didn't read that one...anyway Gilda is really funny.  

5 to midnight
Crew

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:50 pm
Huh, they sound really interesting...

Maybe I'll pick them up next time I'm at the library. [:  
Mystery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers