Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
strange dreams? post here (questioning reality anyone?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do ya think of that dream?
  dude....you need to see a shrink...
  thats an f'ed up dream man...
  uhhhh....
  s-stay away from me....youve got problems...
  i didnt really understand...
  cool! its like the matrix er sumthin!!
View Results

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:43 pm
ive been having very strange, very realistic dreams lately....lucid dreams as well....from shifting to one point to another later on in the dream i actually started thinking i had blacked out for the time period in which i skipped within my dream...thinking to myself "omg wtf just happened the last 12 hours...i dont remember it at all...what am i doing in indiana? how did i get here? whats going on? and then i wake up and go about my day getting drunk in which case i then started to wonder even though i had woken up why im somewhere strange and then i come to realize im still dreaming and went through an entire day of getting drunk and being drunk still within my dream, so then i realized wow i got so drunk before going to sleep im actrually drunk in my dream as well, then i went back to sleep (in my dream) woke up still in my dream and had a hangover then after actually waking up for real this time i actually had a hangover from drinking the night before. ya....im starting to wonder now since those dreams had felt absolutely real and time had passed most of the time in a normal manner within the dream as time should normally pass i am finding myself questioning if i am actually really awake anymore....it seems the deeper i get into my subconciouss when doing lucid dreaming and such the harder it is for me wake up when i realize im dreaming i then say "okay time to wake up......wake up! wtf? why cant i wake up? i know im dreaming and i cant for the life of me wake up! OMG OMG wtf is going on? am i in a coma?!!" wow yeah i went on for a bit huh? any comments? also any screwed up dreams one might wanna add to that effect?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Wall 'o text.

miss brightsidee

Like O m g LOL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:13 pm
Uhm, agreed.
Too lazy to read.
O.O
But yeah,
What's up with people freaking
out about dreaming in color?
I do all the time,
&& There's nothing wrong with me.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:58 am
I question myself and my reality almost constantly. My own mind is both my prison and my sanctuary I live inside almost in fear of the things I may find.
Madness holds me and the toll it takes isn't small. But does the cost outweigh my reward? Am I just my minds own pawn? Or am I strong enough to win despite? Or am I doomed to die trapped in my respite? Maybe the questions I ask or moot, fallen on deaf ear, Lost in mute.  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Summomo64

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:08 am
vegeta_ultimate999
ive been having very strange, very realistic dreams lately....lucid dreams as well....

watch waking life  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:09 am
watch waking life.  

Summomo64

vegeta_ultimate999

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:41 am
John Obake
I question myself and my reality almost constantly. My own mind is both my prison and my sanctuary I live inside almost in fear of the things I may find.
Madness holds me and the toll it takes isn't small. But does the cost outweigh my reward? Am I just my minds own pawn? Or am I strong enough to win despite? Or am I doomed to die trapped in my respite? Maybe the questions I ask or moot, fallen on deaf ear, Lost in mute.
"The scribblings of a lunatic and the documents of a genius are often indestinguishable" yes I feel as you do John my freind....the curse that is the reward that is begining and the end of all that is and all that shall be, reality is only as you perceive it, and whats real can be determined merely by electrical impulses within the brain, so therefore whats fake in ones eyes can be an absolute reality. Anything is possible my freind, especially with the human mind involved.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:48 am
S i L L y L a n n i e_
Uhm, agreed.
Too lazy to read.
O.O
But yeah,
I do all the time,
sweatdrop
theirs nothing wrong if you dream in color, i agree...its when you begin digging so deep down at your own will into your subconciouss, and gaining almost complete control and awareness in which you can do anything within the dream, stay asleep as lng as you wish and even awaken at will and immedietely go back to sleep seconds later back into the same dream and point in that dream you left off, that is when it becomes a problem if you are not careful, out of body experiences and other such things...one may find themselves in a state of perpetual endless sleep, a coma if you will in which youll be aware that your asleep and in control of the dream state, but never able to awaken...that is what I come close to often times...finding myself in complete lucidity with a dream yet having dug myself so deep down into my subconciouss because of my curiosity that it becomes more and more difficult to ever awaken again...and sometimes now after sleeping for 14 or 15 hours straight I awaken to find I am completely exhausted and could easily go back to sleep for another 8 atleast...its dangerous to do so but the rewards can be great...i just gotta watch my step...for the human mind has uncharted regions and depths unfathomed by our waking selves, dangerous and rewarding.  

vegeta_ultimate999

Like O m g LOL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:37 pm
vegeta_ultimate999
S i L L y L a n n i e_
Uhm, agreed.
Too lazy to read.
O.O
But yeah,
I do all the time,
sweatdrop
theirs nothing wrong if you dream in color, i agree...its when you begin digging so deep down at your own will into your subconciouss, and gaining almost complete control and awareness in which you can do anything within the dream, stay asleep as lng as you wish and even awaken at will and immedietely go back to sleep seconds later back into the same dream and point in that dream you left off, that is when it becomes a problem if you are not careful, out of body experiences and other such things...one may find themselves in a state of perpetual endless sleep, a coma if you will in which youll be aware that your asleep and in control of the dream state, but never able to awaken...that is what I come close to often times...finding myself in complete lucidity with a dream yet having dug myself so deep down into my subconciouss because of my curiosity that it becomes more and more difficult to ever awaken again...and sometimes now after sleeping for 14 or 15 hours straight I awaken to find I am completely exhausted and could easily go back to sleep for another 8 atleast...its dangerous to do so but the rewards can be great...i just gotta watch my step...for the human mind has uncharted regions and depths unfathomed by our waking selves, dangerous and rewarding.

So if you dream in color,
You can fall into a coma?

OH NOES.
>-<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:57 am
S i L L y L a n n i e_
vegeta_ultimate999
S i L L y L a n n i e_
Uhm, agreed.
Too lazy to read.
O.O
But yeah,
I do all the time,
sweatdrop

So if you dream in color,
You can fall into a coma?

OH NOES.
>-<

Aw, poop.
I can continue where I left off in my dream. D;

miss brightsidee

Praful

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:26 pm
omigod. i had the most AMAZING dream last night.
i was like, walking out of my house and down the middle of the street wearing only my underwear, but of course i was proud. so then these gals came and were walking besides me, and we all burst out singing "Lookout Weekend" by Debbie Deb. And the choreography was amazing. But then there was this half naked guy just standing there all hot and wet in front of me, and I started blushing. But then he went for one of the girls...and my dream turned into a nightmare. Because then I saw them starting to make out in the middle of the road, and I was all alone watching them. So all of a sudden I was in front of a vanity with a wig on, trying to look like a gal i guess, but then i just shot my head, but i woke up and it was all okay.

FREAKY DREAM I TELL U.
SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME gonk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:03 pm
Holy wall o' text batman it's a ....wall...of...text?  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

xXx_War_Goddess_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:58 am
lol..i had eather such dreams that i am naked... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:09 am
blarg? confused  

xXx_War_Goddess_xXx

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:29 pm
In my dreams it's usually the other people that are naked.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff