Reply Cosplay Rating
Suggestions, please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toki no Yuushi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.: Heroes get remembered...

Because of real life stuff I haven't been able to get on Gaia much lately which I in turn miss out on a lot of Item updates. So with many of you being more up to date, I'd like someone to trough me some good suggestions on how I can improve my cosplay if you can. Thanks. =]

Edit: Woops! Wrong place. I should've put this in the "Dream Avatar & Cosplay Help" subforum. =P
...but legends never die. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:49 pm
as you see with my avy, pora ice 4th gen. makes an awesome hylian shield  

sepia-tenshi

Toki no Yuushi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.: Heroes get remembered...

Thanks, but to be honest, I don't like it. The color is too bright
and the red at the bottom looks odd (I'm picky). User Image
...but legends never die. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:29 am
I'm using the Spartan Sheild. I think it looks similar to the Mirror shield from Majora's Mask.  

Rinku Link

Link

Original Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:43 pm
I too use the Spartan Shield, but not because it looks like any other shield in particular. I just like having a shield to put on my back along with my sword, which is why I use my katana as well. Though, these are just pricey weapons. I do recommend Frostbite Blade and Pora Ice for a good Zelda set. But, decide what you like. =P  
Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games