Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:57 pm
*its a stormy night and the thunder booms with a flash of purple lighting hits a dark and damp forest, a frighten wolfox runs for her life trough the soggy forest grounds and bad weather concitions. as she runs the raindrops feel like a waterfall that doesnt end. her run soon becomes a walk as the raindrops beat harder into the forest. the silver wolfox seems to be lost.* where am i? *she howls out. before she could even think a tree falls and almost flattens her.* ahhh!!!! *she jumps out of the way of the falling oak tree and runs as fast as she can until she comes across the end of the forest. now the raindrops fall a bit lighter and the thunder and lighting not as bad as it was she desides to look around the rocky moutains. luckly she finds a small cave near the bottom. she takes her chances and walks in hopeing the cave isnt taken.* hello? *she yells into the cave but only hears echos* hope im not intruding...*she walks in after her last word exits her mouth. she shakes off the water from her soaked fur and looks for any wounds. her silver back has many wounds from her dark past then looks at her black paws that were covered with mud.* good...no new injruies so far...*she walks around the dark and cold cave looking for a spot to rest her tired body from the rain* there has to be a good spot around here somewere...*she finds a spot on the ground where the soft moss had grown in the shadows of the cave. she curled up and soon fell asleap.* maby...tomorrow...i can thank...the person...that let me sleep here...*as teh wolfox slips into a dreamless sleep the forest soon clears up and trhe moon shines onto the forest and rocky moutains* (hope this one makes a bit more sence then the other one ^^ wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:17 pm
if anyone has a name for the story please let me know im stumped on names ^^;

ummm...i just thought of some more info that could be vital sorry but its near the end of the midevil times so just have fun and hope that helped out alot  

MoonSilver777

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:50 pm
(Could you please add a bit more info on location and background, I don't want to ruin your story if I jump in)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:05 pm
00Shoe
(Could you please add a bit more info on location and background, I don't want to ruin your story if I jump in)

ok ill see what i can do and dont feel like you rruning the story. ^^  

MoonSilver777

The Best User Ever

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:02 am
A young male red squirrel jumps through the very tops of the trees, attempting to find shelter. It was becoming increasingly tougher because his fluffy tail soaked up water like a sponge. He spied a cave and made a dash for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:59 am
*doesnt wake to any sound and keeps sleeping til someone bumbs into me*  

MoonSilver777

The Best User Ever

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:40 pm
The squirrel rammed straight into somebeast and immidiatly retreate outside,

"Who's there? M-might I be able to stay in your cave for awhile? I shan't be a bother."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:51 pm
*wakes up a little then spys the squrel and screams in fear* i...i didnt mean to take your cave im sorry  

MoonSilver777

The Best User Ever

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:14 pm
He peeked into the cave, "S'not my cave, I thought t'was yours."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:27 pm
*looks at the little fur ball and lets him come in* i thought it was yours...  

MoonSilver777

The Best User Ever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:22 pm
The squirrel wrang his tail free of water and held out a paw, "Nope, but we can 'ave a rife ole laugh about it later. I'm Forde."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:40 pm
*shakes paws and sighs* i-im moonsilver...just call me moon...*she says shivering and curling up back into a ball* where did you come from?  

MoonSilver777

The Best User Ever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:51 pm
"To say, I don't remember. I know my tree was struck by lightning, then I took a fall, got knocked out, and now I can't remember some things. Just my name and basic stuff like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:35 pm
Tae was out hunting, his entire ferret form caked in mud. He had been unsuccessful as of yet. Something stirred his attention however, there were voices near by.

The noises led him to a small cave, where he watched from his position. Not really too sure if the voices would be that of friend or foe.  

00Shoe
Captain

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:38 pm
The Best User Ever
"To say, I don't remember. I know my tree was struck by lightning, then I took a fall, got knocked out, and now I can't remember some things. Just my name and basic stuff like that."

*shivers* i ran away i didnt want to be a pesent anymore...the village where i lived at...well...the king is mean and usually makes all of the pesents work and we hardly have any food cause he usually keeps it all to himself...so i just left and was in serch of a better place...*yawns and rubs eyes* we better sleep...*curls up and falls asleap*  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff