Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Persaphonia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:56 am
SPOILER

well basicaly the night class are accepting Yuuki
even Aidou is calling her Yuuki-sama.
She also went to see Zero but he held the blood rose
to her and said she is an abnoxious pureblood.
Yuuki says the old Yuuki has been ate by Vampire Yuuki
the curse of the twin hunters is reveled,
and at the end Kaname was about to feed rido his blood
in hopes of him becoming strong again.
well it sure does leave off on a cliff hanger cant wait till next month.

Ok well what did you think of chapter 37.
I thought it was realy intresting and im also wondering
what kaname is thinking of doing to rido.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:52 pm
Well, I was going through that chapter on speed mode, but I didn't get much. ^-^;; Looked like Yuuki is very sad over possibly losing Zero's friendship. I'm wondering if Kaname isn't a little more closely related to Rido than just "nephew" as he's told Yuuki, what with his refusing to deliver that final blow junk. (He could just ask Zero...he'd do it. >.>) It was cool to see more of Ichiru, although I'm a little confused on the curse of the hunters thing...according to the version Kaname was telling, either Zero or Ichiru should have killed the other inside the womb, so how'd they both survive? What is the significance of this? Will we ever get answers, or will Hino-sensei continue to string us along only to discontinue the series? Yep, I'm rambling again. Oh well...maybe the rest of you people got more out of a more thorough reading and can clarify some of that? ^-^;;  

Dead_Mokona

Persaphonia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:01 pm
Dead_Mokona
Well, I was going through that chapter on speed mode, but I didn't get much. ^-^;; Looked like Yuuki is very sad over possibly losing Zero's friendship. I'm wondering if Kaname isn't a little more closely related to Rido than just "nephew" as he's told Yuuki, what with his refusing to deliver that final blow junk. (He could just ask Zero...he'd do it. >.>) It was cool to see more of Ichiru, although I'm a little confused on the curse of the hunters thing...according to the version Kaname was telling, either Zero or Ichiru should have killed the other inside the womb, so how'd they both survive? What is the significance of this? Will we ever get answers, or will Hino-sensei continue to string us along only to discontinue the series? Yep, I'm rambling again. Oh well...maybe the rest of you people got more out of a more thorough reading and can clarify some of that? ^-^;;

first thing is that kaname is definetly ridos nephew but rido
was the one that killed yuukis and kanames parents,
I also read that kaname killed rido well not kill but put him
into a coma-like state. I too am not sure why he cant kill him
its proberly explained next chapter.
I think Yuuki is upset cause Zero doesnt understand her
even though he himself is a vampire. I think zero is mad that she is
a pure blood like shizuka(sp).
If im right about the twin thing they are the first twin hunters
in history to be born but Zero was the one that almost ate Ichiru
because when they were born Zero was healthy but Ichiru
spent alot of time being sick and unwell untill he
drunk shizukas blood and that made him strong.

Im egerly waiting for the next chapter hopefully it will be reveld a little more.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:27 pm
This chapter was really good. But there is a major cliffhanger at the end =( like all chapter lol.
Anyways, I am wondering what Kaname is planning to with Rido, thats a bit confusing. Oh, and did anyone else notice how angry Zero looked when he found out that the Chairman knew everything. Wow was he pissed...And I don't blame him. But I am mad at Zero for being so mean and cold to Yuuki, but I guess thats how he is...Grr I need more chapters, there are just too many lose ends.

P.S. Yuuki was kinda mean to Zero too, saying that the old Yuuki was eaten by the vampire Yuuki, that was harsh. But I like the way she looks now ^.^ lol  

DarkRose136

RueNeko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:11 pm
DarkRose136

P.S. Yuuki was kinda mean to Zero too, saying that the old Yuuki was eaten by the vampire Yuuki, that was harsh. But I like the way she looks now ^.^ lol

If that was mean, which I don't think Yuuki really meant it to be mean (maybe just to make Zero feel better about what he was doing), then Zero was an absolute %@&#!**#. O__o Seriously, he threatened to kill her. And it wasn't like Yuuki knew she was stringing him along. Poor Yuu~ki. crying I knew there was a reason why I don't like Zero. That meaniehead!! hehe

*cough* I think Kaname is giving Rido his blood in order to keep mean uncle Rido away from Yuuki. For sure, it would be bad if Rido went after her for her blood. I can't really say much else at the moment! I hope chapter 38 comes out sooooon. I hope Rido shows up in his own body next chapter! Kwee~! He has really pretty eyes.

Anyway! The important thing was Aidou!! Idol-kun was so cute in this chapter though!! U~wa~h!

Chairman looks so anguished!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:02 pm
RueNeko
DarkRose136

If that was mean, which I don't think Yuuki really meant it to be mean (maybe just to make Zero feel better about what he was doing), then Zero was an absolute %@&#!**#. O__o Seriously, he threatened to kill her. And it wasn't like Yuuki knew she was stringing him along. Poor Yuu~ki. crying I knew there was a reason why I don't like Zero. That meaniehead!! hehe

*cough* I think Kaname is giving Rido his blood in order to keep mean uncle Rido away from Yuuki. For sure, it would be bad if Rido went after her for her blood. I can't really say much else at the moment! I hope chapter 38 comes out sooooon. I hope Rido shows up in his own body next chapter! Kwee~! He has really pretty eyes.

Anyway! The important thing was Aidou!! Idol-kun was so cute in this chapter though!! U~wa~h!

Yeah Zero was totally mean, he has some serious issues. I have always been torn between Zero and Kaname, but after this chapter I think I like Kaname the best. Gosh, your right, how could he threaten to kill her? ...maybe he should point the gun at himself... JK!!! But seriously he is a jerk!
Thats a really good idea about Kaname giving Rido his blood to protect Yuuki, nice =)  

DarkRose136

dark11krad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:04 pm
I felt that chapter thirty-seven was a little odd. It was definitely darker than any of the previous chapters, and learning of part of Kaname's plans regarding Rido didn't seem to clarify that issue either. It's strange to see Yuuki like that, particularly because she's no longer the same character that we've gotten to know over the series of the manga. I kind of miss the earlier chapters when Yuuki and Zero were on a talking basis.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:43 am
RueNeko
DarkRose136

gonk ZERO YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YUUKI!!! I 've always been a zeroXyuuki fan! I don't want her to go to kaname! I can understand why Zero is angry, but he needs to get his head out of his butt and go after yuuki! Look at how he made Yuuki cry! She cares so much for him! Why can't he see that!!! Sigh...  

Nightmaresky

Persaphonia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:01 am
I think Yuuki was just being frank with zero so he could get used to it.
I think zero is taking this too hard (being a vamp himself) and also he over reacted.
Im also intriged about kanames plan.

Oh and in japan the next issue comes out 25 march (2 weeks before the anime)
but it will take about 3 days to get it scannlated.

Then the anime is coming YAY 7th APRIL!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:04 pm
RueNeko
DarkRose136

Didn't I say there would be more Kaname fans after this chapter? Is it me or has Zero become more and more selfish... He's so full of himself he can't see anything past his hatred of vampires... It wasn't Yuuki's fault her pureblood vampire self was repressed. This chapter Zero reminds me of an angry teenager at his parents for not letting him go to a concert.  

Kateroo

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:36 pm
Indigogold
RueNeko
DarkRose136

Didn't I say there would be more Kaname fans after this chapter? Is it me or has Zero become more and more selfish... He's so full of himself he can't see anything past his hatred of vampires... It wasn't Yuuki's fault her pureblood vampire self was repressed. This chapter Zero reminds me of an angry teenager at his parents for not letting him go to a concert.

Yeah Zero has been acting like an angry teen, hm.... (lol)
I don't think I like Zero anymore, he really is selfish and I can't believe he is acting like that to Yuuki still. I reread the chapter, and I was furious at Zero. I mean Yuuki had no control, or any clue who she was!!! Ugh stupid Zero! He better shape up next chapter...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:53 pm
Yes, pretty much we all got mad at Zero in this chapter. But, if you really think about it, this is really how Zero would act. He's hated vampires his whole life, hated that he was turned into one, and now the girl he loves is really a pure blood. Lol, actually it kinda sucks being him. And, all I know is, I think about the damned twins born to vampire hunters, Zero was the one that was supposed to die (and yet Ichiru is the weaker one xd ).
I'm still mad at Zero for what he said to Yuki. I don't think Yuki's really happy about being a pureblood either though. She's, I dunno, afraid I guess? Just my opinion. He better be a better person to Yuki next chapter though! Well, Kaname's plotline is certainly intriguing. I wonder why he can't kill Rido though. Maybe it's like he doesn't really want to deep inside his heart. ^_^

Repost what I said in the forums on ch. 36:
Maybe its just my opinion, but I think Yuki and Zero are going to go through the same thing Shizuka Hiou did.
Ok, a longgg time ago, Shizuka was lovers with a vampire that was a former human. And he was put on the Vampire Hunter's List, even though he was not Level E yet. Sound familiar? Probably it's going to happen to Zero too. Thus why Yagari came back?
And I got mad when I thought of that. If Zero dies, I'm going to be so pissed... icon_scream.gif ZeroXYuki all the way. Psh, or maybe the same thing will replay itself, but maybe Yuki or Kaname (yeah right...) will save him.
It was a random guess, but has logic to it, right?

eternity_moonlight

puppyluver1901401

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:52 am
i feel bad for Zero because first his brother and Shizuka comes. and everybody is on him for killing Shizuka. he is on the way to becoming a level E. and the girl he likes is really a vampire. his life seems to really suck at this point.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:39 am
Yeah, I was seriously worried that he was gonna do something to himself or something. sweatdrop Teh poar boy...I mean, I honestly wasn't surprised when he didn't try to stop Yuki from strangling him. ><;; Zero, hang in there! scream heart heart ;;

Hate to say it, but he should probably find some other gal to help him out while Yuki's with Kaname...I love ZeroxYuki, but righ' now, I care about Zero just a lil' more ><;;

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:44 pm
i am completely and utterly LOST after this chapter. can somebody please explain to me what's going on?? gonk  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff