Submit

How gay am I, 1-10?
  1-4
  5-9
  Shawty, you a 10! A 10! Shawty you 10!
View Results

Heff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:12 pm
Me and my boyfriend broke up, and then he moved back to Canada the next night! And now that he's gone all my familia and mi amigos are doing is talking s**t and it's upsetting me even more! Nothing is the same anymore. =[ It's so weird now that he's gone. OH GOD. I feel all emo and I hate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:44 pm
I'm sorry Heffers. Your strong, you can get past it, it'll just take time.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:17 pm
aww heff it'll be ok, punky's right, you're strong, you'll be fine. In the mean time you know the lazy hippies are here if you need to rant and vent, we love ya heff heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:20 am
OMG!! So we decided to try and work things out, right? Well, he was still acting dumb so I was like, "Whatever. It's not working." But I would still tell him I loved him, right? Well, I told him tonight, like I always do, and he goes, "Stop that." and I'm all, "Why?" and he's all, "We're seperated now.
So? That doesn't mean that I can't express my feelings.
Alright. Whatever helps you deal.
Nevermind. You're a jerk. Let's not be friends either because you don't even talk to me, so what's the point?
That's not it at all... You acting like that makes me not want to be with you at all.
Acting like what?
Ridiculous. I'm sorry that I'm trying to move on. More day by day I realize that we were bad for eachother.
Alright then, I don't want to be friends anymore if there's no chance of us getting back together because I can't handle that.

AND BEFORE THAT!! He told me that I was the world to him, and that he wanted to be with me and that he wanted all our plans work out and s**t like that, and then he goes and does this s**t. WHAT THE ********?! What a ******** p***k, dude! So he basically told me that the last year and a half was a waste of time and money. And I'm crying my ******** eyes out. And I feel so used and stupid and like I meant nothing, and like he just lied to me. And on top of that, my two best friends that I'd usually talk to about this s**t are being dicks and acting stupid. ******** GAY man!

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, I may be pregnant. I skipped a period last month, but I think I might have started today, but When you're pregnant you can have spills in the first couple of months and my period's being really stupid. And I'm scared. Because...If I am, what am I gonna do? I'm 17, a junior in high school, and I don't want this ******** in my life, but I want my kid to have a dad. What. The. ********>  

Heff

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 pm
Heff
OMG!! So we decided to try and work things out, right? Well, he was still acting dumb so I was like, "Whatever. It's not working." But I would still tell him I loved him, right? Well, I told him tonight, like I always do, and he goes, "Stop that." and I'm all, "Why?" and he's all, "We're seperated now.
So? That doesn't mean that I can't express my feelings.
Alright. Whatever helps you deal.
Nevermind. You're a jerk. Let's not be friends either because you don't even talk to me, so what's the point?
That's not it at all... You acting like that makes me not want to be with you at all.
Acting like what?
Ridiculous. I'm sorry that I'm trying to move on. More day by day I realize that we were bad for eachother.
Alright then, I don't want to be friends anymore if there's no chance of us getting back together because I can't handle that.

AND BEFORE THAT!! He told me that I was the world to him, and that he wanted to be with me and that he wanted all our plans work out and s**t like that, and then he goes and does this s**t. WHAT THE ********?! What a ******** p***k, dude! So he basically told me that the last year and a half was a waste of time and money. And I'm crying my ******** eyes out. And I feel so used and stupid and like I meant nothing, and like he just lied to me. And on top of that, my two best friends that I'd usually talk to about this s**t are being dicks and acting stupid. ******** GAY man!

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, I may be pregnant. I skipped a period last month, but I think I might have started today, but When you're pregnant you can have spills in the first couple of months and my period's being really stupid. And I'm scared. Because...If I am, what am I gonna do? I'm 17, a junior in high school, and I don't want this ******** in my life, but I want my kid to have a dad. What. The. ******** class="clear">

heff the best thing for you to do is to buy a pregnancy test and find out for sure. I've been in that situation before, the scary what if i'm having a kid thing, and i know it's not fun. Seriously you need to find out for sure or you're just going to end up driving yourself crazy. Once you know then you can focus on the rest. And really honey a skipped period could be alot of things, if you smoke that can be a factor in irregular periods and stress (which you've had alot of lately) is also a major factor in skipped periods. Whatever happens either way, if you need to vent, or rant, or cry i'm right here and i've got this awesome shoulder wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:39 pm
CokePixie
heff the best thing for you to do is to buy a pregnancy test and find out for sure. I've been in that situation before, the scary what if i'm having a kid thing, and i know it's not fun. Seriously you need to find out for sure or you're just going to end up driving yourself crazy. Once you know then you can focus on the rest. And really honey a skipped period could be alot of things, if you smoke that can be a factor in irregular periods and stress (which you've had alot of lately) is also a major factor in skipped periods. Whatever happens either way, if you need to vent, or rant, or cry i'm right here and i've got this awesome shoulder wink
I know, but we'd ******** withouth a condom after I stopped my BC (******** stupid, I know) and then I missed my period, so I kinda freaked out. And I did go get one. I wasn't. And then that night I started my period. I was soooo rellieved. But yeah. I'm over that deal. It's bullshit. He got mad at me cause I didn't send him a text message, but he didn't send me one either, so whatever. And now he's not talking to me. WHATEVER. He's crazy.

HOWEVER. My ex, Hector, and his girlfriend (First one since he and I broke up, like, three years ago) think that I still like him because I told him, "Stop being rude, f**!" because he was being an a*****e to his mom and his girlfriend. So yeah. Bullshit. DRAMA. EVERYWHERE I ******** GO. Piss me off.

Heff

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff