Submit

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:49 am
My duckies and a picture from me in high school, senior year! Guess who I am! BTW, I've been with those same people since the 6th grade.... I know them pretty well >.>;

Hint: I have black hair and a black sweater^^;;

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:42 pm
You're the one stading to the left!

DUCKIES! *huggles* They so cuuute whee  

Paranoid Illusion

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:48 pm
Do I really stand out that much? gonk
I know whee Mines is the fatter one xD the one on the left ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:51 pm
I see Splinter Cell for PS2, lol.

You kinda do stand out be cause you're seperated from everyone, and the hint really gave you away, lol. And also you posted a picture of yourself a while ago, and I used that to cheat. =]

Duckie duckie, quack o.o  

Paranoid Illusion

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:08 pm
Dx I dun remember showing you guys how I look T.T
cheater!!

where do you see splinter cell? o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:25 pm
dukies are cooal lol,don't worry i stand out in a crowd too....even in a room full of people im by myself O.o  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:42 pm
I've always been like that. I like hiding so that no one sees me ninja *hides behind you* xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:37 pm
I like being like a ninja so I try to blend in with everyone. I don't like beind found ninja lol.

Splinter Cell is on the 3 rd picture, to the top-right.  

Paranoid Illusion

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:50 pm
oh! from my video games collection thing that I have in my bed xD Its not even my game ._. haven't played it in a loooooong a** time either Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:45 pm
Lol..

One of my friends is thinking about killing herself. She won't tell me why. She just keeps saying it's because of all the things she hates. I dunno what to do :[  

Paranoid Illusion

Smur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:54 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol..

One of my friends is thinking about killing herself. She won't tell me why. She just keeps saying it's because of all the things she hates. I dunno what to do :[
O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:22 pm
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol..

O.o
I went through that when I was 10 o.o I use to play with knives and stick the tip into the palm of my hands... you think my parents would have noticed or something.. I mean there was blood stare  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:05 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol..

O.o
I went through that when I was 10 o.o I use to play with knives and stick the tip into the palm of my hands... you think my parents would have noticed or something.. I mean there was blood stare
Wow  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:48 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol..

O.o
Wow
I have issues emo  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:57 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol..

O.o
Wow
I have issues emo
I have issues too,im always in my room so i can be away from everyone else and listen to music and be alone O.o.  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff