Yes!! I LOVE IT!!
  Yeah, it's cool
  eh, i guess...
  no, not really
  EWW!! >.< I HATE HARRY POTTER!
View Results

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:06 pm
i can answer almost any Harry Potter question you got... i have seen every movie at least twice and ive read every book!! so if you got a question you want answered, im the one you can ask... so ask away and ill answer it, if i can that is!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:07 pm
Sonic Havok
i can answer almost any Harry Potter question you got... i have seen every movie at least twice and ive read every book!! so if you got a question you want answered, im the one you can ask... so ask away and ill answer it, if i can that is!
not a big fan of harry potter  

musicgrl8
Captain

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:14 pm
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
not a big fan of harry potter
aww... well i love it... probably my fav storyline... ive always been a sucker for magic related stuff... ive always been fans of sorceress, sorcerers, etc... even magicians... even though they fake... its cool!! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:09 am
after the final clash with voldimort what happend to all of the charecters that survived?  

07dsmith
Crew

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:03 pm
07dsmith
after the final clash with voldimort what happend to all of the charecters that survived?
oh, well the book goes to a prolouge of 17 years later and Neville became a Herbology teacher, harry married Genny and had 3 kids (James Potter, Lily Potter, Albus Severus Potter) and Hermione married Ron and had 2 kids (Rose Weasley and Hugo Weasley), but didnt say any of their professions... malfoy married a girl and had a kid but didnt specify names.... umm.... and thats all they really told us... so i guess the rest just went on with their business and continued doing what they were.... lol... did i miss something you were looking for?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:02 pm
aww... no questions to put my pointless skill to use?  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:39 pm
aww... no one has any questions.... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:43 am
I have always been curious on what happens to Luna afer the 7th book, but they don't mention her in the epilouge.  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:40 pm
flamesbladeflcl1000
I have always been curious on what happens to Luna afer the 7th book, but they don't mention her in the epilouge.
they dont mension in the epilouge but it kept giving big hints in the 5th, 6th, and 7th book... i believe she took after her fathers magazine business... she always talked about it and said she wanted to do something like that... so thats my best guess  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:13 pm
aww... i was hoping to be getting lots of questions! sad  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:06 pm
bump!! more people in the guild now ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:21 am
challenge 1
name all of the charicters that die in the series in order from book 1-7

challenge 2
name all of the things that bind tom riddle to this world as well as who destroyed them and what they used to destroy them

you've got 5 days to answer both...begin  

07dsmith
Crew

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:02 pm
07dsmith
challenge 1
name all of the charicters that die in the series in order from book 1-7

Book 1 - Professor Quirrel (spell check) and (technically) Voldemort
Book 2 - Baskalisk (giant snake) and a Horocrux (a peice of Voldemort)
Book 3 - nobody
Book 4 - Cedric Diggory
Book 5 - Sirius Black
Book 6 - Albus Dumbledore
Book 7 - Hedwig, Alastor (Mad-Eye) Moody, Rufus Scrimgeour (new Minister of Magic), Peter Pettigrew (Wormtail), Dobby (the House Elf), Crabbe and Goyle, Fred Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, Tom Marvolo Riddle (Voldemort)

and yes, Book 7 was listed in order

PS - Book 1, they died at the same time.... and Book 7 is in order... you didnt ask for descriptions so i didnt put them... ask the question if you want it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:33 pm
Omigosh.

I thought only freaks read Harry Potter...

I hate that thing. The writer is such a weirdo.

neutral

ArrogantlySpiffy

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:59 pm
[Small-Wisper]
Omigosh.

I thought only freaks read Harry Potter...

I hate that thing. The writer is such a weirdo.

neutral
thats harsh... lol... but thank you for the compliment ^^... oh and btw, she is only weird cuz she started the books as a bum... lol  
Media (music,movies,tv,ect.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff