Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Found a great guy but my friends hate him.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LonelyEmo20

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:26 am
Hey u guys ok, I've meet a great guy but my roommate, cousins, and their friends think he's an a*****e but he's nice to me and they're putting all their frustration and anger @ me and make me feel like it my fault.... so i don't wanna tell them to ******** off [b/c it didn't work last time] so wha should i do? emo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:01 pm
if your realy into this guy you should go for it  

xxShelyxx

Zombified_Milk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:45 pm
maybe he acts bad to you friends, but acts nice around you cuz he likes you... Or maybe your friends just dont like you hanging with him more than you hang out with them. You should try to find time for both him and them. And maybe include your friends in date with him. Like a double date or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:55 pm
the guy is prob like me , an a*****e most of the time but can get very serious to everyone else but extremely deep and nice to those that are his friends or those he loves so i would just ignore ur friends and actually listen 2 them a little because they migth be right and this guy is just a player and ends up cheating on u (most ppl like tht end up cheating on u and no im not gay ive just seen it happen b4)  

itzalwaysraining

divin_amour

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:41 pm
i would say use your own judgement. its ok to listen to what your frinds say but listen to yourself. if u really love him then stay with him. everyone is so negative about my bf but i dont care. i love him and he loves me and thats what matters, not what others think  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
all my friends hate my boyfriend

but I love him

if your friends and such are really your friends
then they should just be happy  

dysphoric manda

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items