New Zombie Dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:27 pm
I had this wicked awesome dream a few nights ago, it was another zombie dream but it was pretty badass. I dreamed that there were outbreaks all over the world, and the US government started evacuating people to safe zones. But there was a major error when they tried to evacuate minneapolis, there was just mass chaos and and so many car crashes that it was impossible to get out. I ended up getting stuck at my best friends college with like 60 other people.
Everyone was freaking out and panicing and some girl was like "we're all gonna die!" So i stood up on a table and bitched everyone out, i was all "IF YOU ******** DIE HERE THAT'S FINE BUT I AM NOT ABOUT TO GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT, AND I SURE AS HELL AM NOT GOING TO DIE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL TO SCARED TO PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND THINK STRAIGHT!"
So long story short (because this was a really long dream and i know the attention spans of hippies) I ended up organizing these college students so that we had all the entrances reinforced and managed to keep the zombies out for like 3 days or something, then it snowed and it was cold enough that the zombies outside were frozen. So we would go out and just kill ever zombie within sight until it started to warm up. We ended up building a minibase and survived for 2 years until the army finally showed up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:43 pm
hahahhaha
that's
epic  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:04 am
Make it into a movie!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:34 pm
punkarama
Make it into a movie!!

you know i actually thought of that? It'd be cool to shoot it almost like a documentary, mmm lots of shakey cam wink

But it'll have to put this dream on the list, i have another zombie dream i want to make into a movie (that one was pretty ******** epic too)

and then me and maureen wrote a script for a zombie movie that we titled "zed force" that one is awesome too, we even made the sound track for it lol.  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:35 am
CokePixie
punkarama
Make it into a movie!!

you know i actually thought of that? It'd be cool to shoot it almost like a documentary, mmm lots of shakey cam wink

But it'll have to put this dream on the list, i have another zombie dream i want to make into a movie (that one was pretty ******** epic too)

and then me and maureen wrote a script for a zombie movie that we titled "zed force" that one is awesome too, we even made the sound track for it lol.

lol

In highschool me and a couple of friends started making a movie called Driving With Jesus ... we wrote a script and started filming ... but we just never finished.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:26 pm
punkarama
CokePixie
punkarama
Make it into a movie!!

lol

In highschool me and a couple of friends started making a movie called Driving With Jesus ... we wrote a script and started filming ... but we just never finished.

driving with jesus, sounds like a classic, what was the plot line?  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:33 am
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie
punkarama
Make it into a movie!!

lol

An escaped mental patient who thought they were Jesus. It's kinda a long story how we came up with the ideas. Basically, one year for Halloween my friend Melissa dressed up as Jesus, and she was trying to get into a car and she couldn't get her staff in and she got her robes stuck in the car door ... and somebody said "and this is driving with Jesus" and the idea kinda spawned from there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:18 pm
punkarama
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie
punkarama
Make it into a movie!!

lol

lol, that sounds awesome. Dude if i win the powerball let's put it into production, i'll also put zedforce into production, i think zedforce would actually be a really good movie like the way we have it all planned out is ******** sweet, and you jesus think sorta reminded me of the sequal to zedforce (it's a two part movie wink ) cause our little groups of zombie fighting heroes are trying to track down the source of the infection and outbreaks and they find out some guy actually made it in a lab and started infecting people so that when he came along with the cure he would be seen as the second coming of christ.

An escaped mental patient who thought they were Jesus. It's kinda a long story how we came up with the ideas. Basically, one year for Halloween my friend Melissa dressed up as Jesus, and she was trying to get into a car and she couldn't get her staff in and she got her robes stuck in the car door ... and somebody said "and this is driving with Jesus" and the idea kinda spawned from there.

CokePixie
Crew

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:40 am
xd Tell me you've read the Zombie Survival Guide---Or World War Z---Or BOTH!

Dude that is a badass dream. For some reason whenever I have zombie dreams---I'm always beating the s**t out of little zombie children. It's really fun in my dreams to kick a toddlers a** but then I wake up and feel a bit disturbed. :B

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:06 pm
I feel left out, I don't have zombie dreams.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:16 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
xd Tell me you've read the Zombie Survival Guide---Or World War Z---Or BOTH!

Dude that is a badass dream. For some reason whenever I have zombie dreams---I'm always beating the s**t out of little zombie children. It's really fun in my dreams to kick a toddlers a** but then I wake up and feel a bit disturbed. :B

BOTH mrgreen infact the zombie survival guide prompted me to be aware of the threat of zombie outbreaks, seriously... it could happen 3nodding

and normally when i have a zombie dream i start out screaming like a little b***h, but about half way into the dream i switch into this uber pissed off "i'm not gonna ******** die!" mode.

Like the first zombie dream i ever had me and my guy friends were running from this zombie mob, we ran into a firestation and they climbed onto this firetruck, well i paniced and dove under this drainage thing since i'm so little and i'm watching as zombies try to get to my friends, well craig looks at me and he's all "help!" and i just kinda shook my head and started crawling away and bjorn goes "THAT b***h ******** LEFT US!" I ended up coming back for them but ever since then it's been this huge inside joke, "that b***h ******** left us!"

And don't worry punky, you can always day dream about zombies! And it never hurts to assume a game plan incase of an outbreak, where you'll go, what type of defense you have, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 pm
I've had some ******** up dreams ... like one time I dreampt that I cheated on my bf with Hzza ... seriously. Maybe if I think about zombies as I'm falling asleep, i'll be able to dream about kicking their asses.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:59 pm
punkarama
I've had some ******** up dreams ... like one time I dreampt that I cheated on my bf with Hzza ... seriously. Maybe if I think about zombies as I'm falling asleep, i'll be able to dream about kicking their asses.

or you could do some lucid dreaming, completely control your zombie outbreak!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 am
CokePixie
punkarama

or you could do some lucid dreaming, completely control your zombie outbreak!

Or you could just think about me going at it like a jack hammer all night.........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know you want to hit that!

Oh, and about the freaky dreams, I had a ******** wierd one last night, I dreamt that me and my old boss Chris were in some big Saw style trap where if we didn't hammer up some dry wall in time something horrible was going to happen. I can't remember what, but it was ******** up, and the whole time this was happening I was grinding my teeth and bits of them kept coming off. Then when I woke up I had a really saw jaw.....  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:14 pm
I'd totally hit that, and I did ... in my dream. I'm a perv, I dream about sex a lot.

I had a ******** up dream last night ... I was at the University ... but it didnt' look like the university and I overheard some evily secretive looking guys talking about releasing some gas and blowing up the uni. Then I tried to get people out and they set the place on fire, and the last thing I remember was running down the street trying to call somebody.  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games