i feel like i'm 6 again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:25 pm
so i was looking for something in my parents bedroom and i stumbled across something i should never have seen. It's this printed out email exchange between my mom and my step dad. It's about them getting a divorce and trying to save their marriage and all this other stuff. It's really weird confused like apparently my mom has been keeping tabs on my dad, checking websites he's been to, reading his email, etc. and my dad seems to think my mom cheated on him with someone named loren, my mom insists they're just friends but then she wrote something about my dad seeking out someone to have an affair with to get revenge. Then my dad wrote something about my mom acting like a whore, making eyes at guys when they're out and showing off her tattoo (which is on her lower back) i dunno it's... really weird.

I kind of wish i had never found it, i mean i know s**t was going on but they keep it pretty private, my mom mentioned my dad wanted to get a divorce but then again my mom was ready to get a divorce right before my grandma died. Anyway this was a really old email, it was from march of 2007 but it's still... i dunno, i feel like a little kid you know? i don't want mommy and daddy to break up but it's like, i'm almost 20 why do i care?

eh i dunno i just feel.... really odd now  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:34 pm
awww sad hope your ok

It really is weird to get such an insight into personal life, especially if it's someone so close. Don't think there's anything you can do rly  

primaI
Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:28 pm
Tommy the Cat
awww sad hope your ok

It really is weird to get such an insight into personal life, especially if it's someone so close. Don't think there's anything you can do rly

yeah i know i guess it's just weird seeing another side of them, i mean... they're like my parents, it's hard to picture affairs... dude it's hard enough knowing my parents sleep with each other let alone other people. And the night that i found it they were out bowling right? Well they come home and we all sat on the couch and we were watching american idol (yeah my mom tivoed that s**t sweatdrop ) and my mom goes "that guy looks like chad, danielle doesn't he look like chad?" and i'm like "...chad? you mean... your ex-boyfriend chad?" "yeah, looks just like him" and my stepdad was like "chad..." and i'm sure if i hadn't read those emails i never would have thought anything of it but i could kind of sense this awkward tension... yeah... anyway  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:19 pm
It's really weird sometimes to picture our parent's on the same level as us. When we're little we see them as all knowning, and then we grow up and realize that they dont' know everything and their just as emotional and nieve as us ... it's weird.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces