Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
What are we going to do for St Patrick's day?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita wants ideas
  and what Rita wants, we should give her!
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:50 pm
I want something fun to do on the guild... any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:03 pm
To drink? Lots? Perferably something of german origin? rofl

Maybe have a green avi contest? But then, It's not easy being green... xd  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:33 am

Invade the Captains guild, offering helpful advise from a few of our members in each thread within 24 hours of our visit?

You might want me to stay out of the captain's guild that day, I cause more conflicts than answers much of the time. And I'll do that for that day just to help out this guild. xp I'd try to be nice, but it's really difficult for me when the questions are even in the title of a sticky...

*covers mouth instead of ranting*

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:01 am
Noodles.. I finally read your siggy- you wouldn't charge anyone here for PM's right- after all- that's what we are all here for!

As for the avi contest- ok.. we'll have an avi contest- but with a twist!!
See the announcement!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:38 am
I'm still all for drinking myself silly. xd But off to the announcement I go.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:09 pm
Drinking, avi contest, maybe a dice contest or something (drinking and gambling sorta go hand in hand?) Hehe. St. Patrick's day is my mothers birthday. Everyone remember to wear green wink  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:35 pm
mamarita
Noodles.. I finally read your siggy- you wouldn't charge anyone here for PM's right- after all- that's what we are all here for!

It's there because I got a PM for some really idiotic question, and I had to report it to a mod because if I replied I likely would have been banned. (It was a question that was in all the stickies, or a had a lot of threads asking it or something)

I put that there because then I can take my fustration out by just adding a number to my reply, and accually trying to be less mean with words.

It's mainly just for people that see me in the captain's guild, and want to be idiots in places other than there. I post there to help captains with real questions, tell others where to find the more ovbious ones, try to keep people from recruiting and apparently, getting other people to check the guild and answer threads.

It works as a deterent, seeing as I've recieved fewer invites and recruit PMs, and those weren't even the ones that particularly bothered me.

~Metalic_Noodles

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff