Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
prep for strike on akatsuki (village defense) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kore124

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:40 pm
we chunnin and genin need to stay and guard the village while the higher up ranks go and rescue akatsuki. but that doesnt mean cant set up defenses or train while waiting to get called into action. most jounin are going. we need teams to set up defense points traps and communications devices around the village before we begin training.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:41 pm
good idea  

Anguish The Avenger

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:44 pm
alright me and my puppets will be stationed by the dock entrance....probably to give back up trap support to a chunnin.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:37 pm
I will put a sentry up at the docks to aid Marquis...one at the academy, and myself at the Hanzo clan training grounds.  

Hidden Mist Moon

Choumaru Nakirami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:05 pm
I want to go so badly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:45 pm
"Yes, we all do Crazy Talk, but we must do our best here."  

Hidden Mist Moon

Choumaru Nakirami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:00 am
I have to much pride  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:12 pm
{{im at the akutski base now}} good idea though, someone should set up string leeds, line the perimeter of the village with kunai and run a really thin wire through them, have the lines in the center of the village, and have someone run their chakra through it, you'll be able to feel if they are bumped or broke very easily, this way you know where to deploy your forces, a student could be a the center, but if i were you i would place a genin or chunnin  

Ryikk Nara

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:23 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:05 pm
blade, you should go set up the string leed traps around the village then go see if we can find 2 students to keep those guarded at all times. that would be very useful. ill set trip-bomb traps near the docks. marquis can keep those guarded. moon you me and any other chunnin should patrol the villige edge. lets go  

Kore124

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:05 pm
ohh yea like you guys could hold off an akatski by your self... thats why you have me(and I made up a couple of moves I need to get approved by the kage smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:19 pm
with any luck we wont have to fight, but under the event we have to, you should all be worried, im not even chunnin and im already there, but im on Kinkaru's squad  

Ryikk Nara

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
NVM  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:55 pm
{{I am in the same situation as Kkenru. At the Akatsuki base with Oroami. I think he wanted the chunin to come along with him but this is ok as well I guess.}}  

--Amada15--

Kore124

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:45 pm
i was told that chunnin were to stay here and if help was needed they would send a runner.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff