So the guild is falling into place.. [Updated]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:19 pm
As you can tell, I have been adding subforums to fit your needs, and I have been inviting users. I am working hard on collecting members and touching the guild up so I do hope you are patient with me..

You may post anywhere and anything at anytime as long as they follow the rules and are in the right place.

By the way, I hadnt mentioned it before, but any questions about the guild or information, as well as things you'd like to talk about the Guild, you post it in the main forum, not the sub forums. Any threads placed in the wrong area will only be Moved. I will not delete them on you unless you have broken a rule, so do not worry about that..

Other then that, Feel free to do as you wish. I am also here to talk to you in any forum if you feel like talking with someone, I am not too busy to atleast tend to my Guild members..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:45 pm
The Guild indeed did die for a few months as I am sure some of you may have noticed.

But I have recently been working hard to revive it and add new sub-forums for you to enjoy or find useful.  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

Everlasting Sasori

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:58 pm
Oh, I know a great friend who, I believe would be a great addition to this wonderful guild...Well, if you have time... ^.^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:48 am
Ask them if they would like to join. If they do, tell them to send me a pm and I shall send them an invite.  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

Everlasting Sasori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 pm
I told her. Thank you! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:04 pm
nice  

Takato23-kun

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash