Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Febuary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:31 pm

WHo won the contest for Febuary?

I checked the thread, and the past winners, and didn't see.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:09 pm
Which one? The posting thing? We haven't made it to 30000 posts yet xd Close though! ^^

Btw it's February :3  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 pm

The guild contest.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:50 am
Still working on that, I think. xd  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:51 pm
I would assume so... mamarita is doing it all alone hehe  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:36 pm

She is? o.o

I thought it was the whole crew team, why is shedoing it all herself is she has you guys as her dedicated crew and slaves?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Mishikotoko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:19 pm
I didn't know she was doing it all alone. Someone on crew, should offer to help.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:12 pm
If you mean contests, she's generally the one that puts them up and is in charge. If you mean the guild arena, that's all of us working and whoever gets to it first. Unfortunately, we're up to the counting part which means I'm out... I tend to miscount too much. sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:24 pm
Me and mamarita are more cocaptains xd I used to be captain but I let her be captain and she's doin a better job so she's kept the job blaugh She tends to have the funds and the resources to set up these contests so that's why she tends to run them alone blaugh She only need ask and we could help though ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:26 am
I have been waiting for more crew to vote on the arena. As for asking for help on everything else, I ask ... but if everyone else in the guild is eligible for winning prizes in contests, it's not fair to the entire membership for a contestant to be a voter for the regular contests. I will however, start letting the entire membership start voting if that is what everyone wishes. I have no problem with that!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:11 am

That would work, set the poll to end at a certain time...

But for you to be able to win more than your own gold, we'd need an entry fee to the contest, or a 'suggested donation' to a guild mule.

Then it would be (I wanna say perfect, but perfect isn't suppost to exist, and swell just seems... odd).

~Metalic_Noodles

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff