• Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:38 pm
xx__ [[ You wiish you were wiith me.

we'll call thiis
an iintroductiion && storyliine

»
Ah yes. Another Naruto roleplay. What can I say? I'm addicted to making them. I personally hope that this one lasts a while, because that would be super sweet. So, in this thread, there are to be a few rules. But that's pretty much it. Anyone in this guild can join, but I'd really like it if they made a point of sending my a private message with the title ' ii`m back. ' so that I know that your actually reading this. It's a little depressing when you make all this, and then the person sends a really good profile, and doesn't have the title, and then I have to ignore them. Yes, it's a little depressing for sure. Anyways, I'm rambling, so I will post this and then continue. Technically, it's not finished yet, so be patient. I will finish it, open it, and then you can post. Seem fair? Good.

Since I can, I will also be adding in the storyline || a.k.a || plot. Heheh. Since I was dumb, I had forgotten to add it, so it will be in here. Capish? Well, I have yet to type it out, but I will soon. I promise!

So, the storyline. Here it is.

Things haven't been going too well for Akatsuki. Kakuzu had just informed them all that they have no money. And I mean, zip. Ziltch. Nadda. So, what are they to do? Kakuzu mentioned that he can only kill so many people at once for bounties, but because Tobi went on a mission on his own, people began to worry. He made the stupid mistake of being seen while in Konohagakure, and so, they had tracker nin following him, and stupid Tobi led them right to the Akatsuki hideout. So, now, not only do they have to find a new base, but they have to go into Konoha and infiltrate things to create a diversion.

With the rookie nine, everyone has been fighting. Naruto is mad at Sasuke, because Sasuke suggested something along the lines of maybe looking for a relationship, with that of Hinata, and of course, Sakura and Ino heard about this, and neither of them are talking to either of the boys, or Hinata. Poor Hinata wants nothing to do with the Uchiha, so she's sort of left in a dilemma. What will happen?

The Sunagakure nin, Temari, Kankuro and Gaara are in Konoha, for unknown reasons, and everyone is a little puzzled about that, too. So, what's going to happen?

----------------------

"Sasuke, you b*****d! How could you even think about doing something like that?!" raged the knuckle-headed ninja, and for the seventeenth time today, Sasuke turned towards Naruto and glared. "Hn." Said the young Uchiha. "Because I can." was the simple reply that came. "Why do you care so much? It's not like you like her... Do you?" interrogated the Uchiha, as he turned away from the shaken up Uzumaki. "WHAT?! NO WAY! Hinata is just a friend, teme!"

Unsatisfied, Sasuke continued, and soon saw Sakura and Ino walking towards them. Seems that since they weren't fighting over him anymore, not like they would get him anyways, but the option still remained, that they had become good friends again. Just like old times. Oh, glee. He could hear a little whining voice in his ear, which belonged to that of Naruto Uzumaki, as Sasuke completely ignored him, not even caring. Well, it was true. The Uchiha had almost declared that going after his brother for revenge was almost out of the question... Almost. Sure, he would continue to try, but for now, there was no point in trying that. Besides, the last he had heard, Akatsuki were having some financial problems, since one of them had led a bunch of Konoha nin back to their base. And they called themselves S-ranked nin. Ha, what a joke.

With their heads held high, Sakura and Ino walked down the dirt road, towards Sasuke and Naruto. How could the blonde idiot even bother looking at Sasuke? What a disgrace that Uchiha was. Not only had they figured out that he might be interested in none other than Hinata Hyuuga, but that she liked him too! Of course, the second part was just a rumor. So much for liking Naruto, though. Huh? Poor Naruto was completely oblivious, too.

"Hmph. Sasuke."

"Sakura... Ino." Said the Uchiha, as the four of them all stopped in the street, all looking at someone else. Sakura and Ino watched Sasuke, Sasuke's gaze flicked from Ino and Sakura, and Naruto looked at all three of them. "Guys! We're supposed to be friends! Can't we all just sort things out? " Asked the blond, as everyone silenced him with a glare.

----------------------

So, as you can see, things are not going well for anyone. [ yes, I want you to start from there if your Sasuke, Sakura, Ino or Naruto. Thanks. ] What's going to happen to everyone? Will they forgive each other? Or will things be separated forever?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:40 pm

we'll call thiis
the table of contents

»
oo1. iintroductiion&&storyliine

oo2. table of contents

oo3. rules

oo4. moderators

oo5. characters

oo6. whiiteliist

oo7. blackliist

oo8. banners

oo9. reserved

oo1o. reserved

oo11. open

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:05 pm

we'll call thiis
the rules

»
oo1. This is open to yaoi, yuri, or just plain straight.

oo2. I would really enjoy it if you listened to me. If there is someone else in this roleplay that I really admire, I will make them a moderator and they will go in the moderator section.

oo3. It really annoys me when people don't read the rules, so I know I put the profile title in the introduction, but now I'm changing it to something else. The title of the private message you will send me to be in this roleplay is; ' wiish you were wiith me. ' Simple enough.

oo4. Pretty texts are nice, and to keep them pretty, babii likes size nine or ten font. If you can't do this, then don't bother. Sorry.

oo5. Romance is obviously encouraged, but keep gaia's ToS [ Terms of Service ] in mind, and keep it PG-13. You know what this is, so I won't bother describing limitations.

oo6. The codes are here for a reason! Use them to your advantage. If you don't fill 'em out right, I'll tell you, but I'd really like it if you did. I'll tell you what to put in each section so that you aren't confused.

oo7. Since this is a Naruto roleplay, fighting is allowed. However, there is always the problem with the 'auto-hitting' and the 'god-modding.' I feel no need to tell you what these are. You should know. Don't do them!

oo8. Please do not post anything in the thread except posts. Thanks. If you have ANY questions, PM them to ME. Understood? - growls -

oo9. If I think of more things to add, damn straight I will add them. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:17 pm

we'll call thiis
the moderators

»
So far, I am the only moderator. If I want more, I will add them. Please do not ask to be a moderator, cause that probably means you won't be. Mmkay? Mmkay.  

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:48 pm

we'll call thiis
the characters

»
This is before Sasuke leaves. So, yeah. And this is before they fight anyone. So, they're all about... Twelve? With the exception of Gai's team, who are 13.

Uzumaki; Naruto. Played by;
Haruno; Sakura. Played by;
Uchiha; Sasuke. Played by;

Hyuuga, Hinata. Played by;
Inuzuka, Kiba. Played by;
Aburame, Shino. Played by;

Hyuuga, Neji. Played by;
Tenten. Played by;
Rock, Lee. Played by;

Akimichi, Chouji. Played by;
Yamanaka, Ino. Played by;
Nara, Shikamaru. Played by;

Hatake, Kakashi. Played by;
Sarutobi, Asuma. Played by;
Yuhi, Kurenai. Played by;
Guy, Might. Played by;
Mitarashi, Anko. Played by;

Shizune. Played by;
Tsunade. Played by;
Jiraiya. Played by;

Orochimaru. Played by;
Yakushi, Kabuto. Played by;
Momochi, Zabuza. Played by;
Haku. Played by;

Uchiha, Tobi. Played by; BabiiSakura
Hoshigaki, Kisame. Played by; K i s a m e H i m e
Uchiha, Itachi. Played by; Itachi no Danna
Deidara. Played by;
Sasori. Played by;
Konan. Played by; BabiiSakura
Hidan. Played by; BabiiSakura
Kakuzu. Played by;
Pein. Played by;
Zetsu. Played by;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:51 pm

we'll call thiis
the whiiteliist

»
Naturally, I am on the whitelist. Deal with it.
Anyone else whom I like or whatever will go on here. Okay? Okay.

BabiiSakura

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:53 pm

we'll call thiis
the blackliist

»
No one yet. This is good!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:56 pm

we'll call thiis
the banners

»
Nothing here either. I love banners, so if you know how to make them, please do for this! So appreciated!  

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:01 pm

we'll call thiis
the reserved

»
Uhm, pretty much for if I think of anything in the future.
Heck, this could just stay empty the entire time. x3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:03 pm

we'll call thiis
the reserved

»
Also for if I think of anything in the future.
Like I said, I think-- I have a very bad memory.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:07 pm

we'll call thiis
the ceremony

»
- cuts big red ribbon with the dark blue bow -
OPEN.
<3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 pm
User Image

Hidan

Staring into his sacrifices eyes, Hidan took his time, carefully taking her blood, and smearing it over her body, in the proper symbols and signs and all that crap, silently praying to Jashin, his left hand doing the drawing, his right hand had his rosary pressed lightly against his lips as he prayed, not making any sounds, but mouthing the very well memorized words. He had been doing this his entire life, and he wasn't about to change that. No sirree bob.

Finally satisfied with his work, he went to the female, letting the rosary fall against his naked chest, as he kissed her lips with his, getting one last taste. Man, he loved this. Not only did he make his very powerful god happy, but he satisfied himself as well.

Drawing back, he looked at the female, then looked down at his stomach, where a knife stuck, blood trickling down his pale skin as he looked at her, and calmly took out the knife. Damn, he had thought that he had gotten them all. Oh well. Apparently not. " You can't kill me. " He confirmed, the stricken female looked petrified, as Hidan simply rolled his lavender hued optics, and then he performed the final seals, as her body fell limp, falling onto the ground. Examining the now bloody knife, he slid his finger along the side, catching his own blood on it, and slowly putting his finger into his mouth, sucking lightly on his own blood. Man, it tasted good, as he saw the injury had already healed.

Silently dealing with the sacrifice's body, he prayed once more, the rosary pressed lightly against his lips, and soon, he was out of the room, walking down the old Akatsuki base, when he heard something. It sounded like a person, but he wasn't sure if it was or not.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:31 pm
(( I might fool with the text size a bit to find a good "small" size that wont annoy the both of us.. ))

So the Akatsuki was having problems of their own finally, was that going to stop them? Was this really the end, or was it only the beginning for the group of S-Ranks. One thing was for sure, this could very well, the mistake a member of their made, could have very well opened up an advantage for them, people will surely think they are pathetic or just simple push overs now, it may give them time to make many moves without being noticed. It seemed Konoha were truely the idiots, especially if they thought they had the Akatsuki in cheque...Atleast, that is what the raven haired male thought of the situation..Uchiha Itachi, one of the last remaining of the Uchiha clan, murderer of it too coincidentally. Itachi hadnt quite 'left' their old hideout yet, oh no..he didnt really want to either, he wanted Konoha to come, he wanted them to see what they had gotten themselves into.

Turning around on his heel, the dark haired male had started walking across the meeting room of their former hideout, why was he doing so? Who knows, perhaps he was just giving his last respects to their old home. Or was he just plotting something..? Itachi had noticed another chakra signature nearby but he didnt pay much attention to it, seeing as it was most likely just another Akatsuki member wandering through the halls like he was.

Crimson eyes scanning the meeting room, and a light huff could soon be heard as he sat down on the hard floor of the large room, his eyes closed as he rested his back against the cold wall. "...let them come.." The raven haired male had not really expected anyone to come into the room, if anyone did then oh well, it was their choice to freely move throughout the hideout right? even though he wasnt quite impressed that they had to move..

Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff