Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:11 pm
The title basically explains it all but there are a few rules. I know what you're thinking, "Ugh. Rules, I despise rules." Too bad. Read, and obey. xD

Uchiha Itachi: not taken
Deidara: not taken
Tobi {Obito/Madara} Uchiha: not taken
Sasori: not taken
Pein: not taken
Konan: not taken
Kisame: not taken
Hidan: not taken
Naruto Uzumaki: XxRokudaimexX
Sasuke Uchiha: not taken
Ino Yamanaka: not taken
Sakura Haruno: ShippuudenHinataUzumaki
Hinata Hyuuga: ShippuudenHinataUzumaki
Neji Hyuuga: not taken
Shikamaru Nara: not taken
Gaara of the Sand: not taken
Temari of the Sand: not taken
I know that i'm 2 characters, so don't flame meh.

1.) NO GODMODDING!!
2.) Follow ToS
3.) PM me profiles. I hate when people post their profile and think they can get in.

Made up characters:

Name:
Extra:
Appearance:

Received:

From me:
Name: Lina Koizumi
Bio: Lina's parents tried to kill her constantly, so she ran away when she was 5. Later, she was the one who killed her parents. She has never loved anyone except one boy that she was forced to kill. Now she is scared to get too close to anyone.
Extra: Absolutely LOVES to sing
Appearance: User Image {she has a cloak but rarely wears it}

From XxRokudaimexX:
Name:
~~Suichigo Akuma~~
~~Missing Nin~~
Bio.:
Suichigo Comes from the Hidden Sun Village a Tropical Paradise He was the Most Well KNown Ninja Of his Clan the Moon Society a Clan of Highly Trained ANBU the Clan was Split up after an Attack by a Mysterious Clan some Members Died and Most Highly injured Suichigo Swore he would Bring Back the Moon Society No Matter what the cost..
Extra:
~~Suichigo Has only Had one Love in his Life Teiya was her Name She was One of the ANBU that Died during the Clan Attack~~
Appearance: User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:17 pm
{{O.O.C:~ When Can we Start Hinata-chan :0..??}}  

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:24 pm
[[OOC: Whenever ya want]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:55 pm
{{O.O.C:~ is it cool if i Make an OC i'll Send it Over PM ^^ will i Make the Starting post or will you..??}}

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:56 pm
[[OOC: My computer is being mean to me so I can't post ur OC. Can u post it here? Oh, and can you make the first post?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:02 am
{{Hope this is ok Hinata-chan ^^}}

Name:
~~Suichigo Akuma~~
~~Missing Nin~~
Bio.:
Suichigo Comes from the Hidden Sun Village a Tropical Paradise He was the Most Well KNown Ninja Of his Clan the Moon Society a Clan of Highly Trained ANBU the Clan was Split up after an Attack by a Mysterious Clan some Members Died and Most Highly injured Suichigo Swore he would Bring Back the Moon Society No Matter what the cost..
Extra:
~~Suichigo Has only Had one Love in his Life Teiya was her Name She was One of the ANBU that Died during the Clan Attack~~
Appearance:
User Image

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:17 am
[[OOC: oki ur OC is posted. i guess i will start the posting]]
Lina finally decided she had had enough. "I'm leaving this hell hole. I'm leaving the Akatsuki." she said, slamming the cloak down on the floor. "That is not a very wise choice, but very well." the leader said. "If you cause us any trouble, though, we will NOT hesitate to kill you." "I understand." she said walking out to the woods. She then dissapeared. "Now I can be good instead of evil. I can protect Konoha and not destroy it." she said, putting her ANBU mask on. "But first, I should change out of this wretched Akatsuki outfit." she said looking down at the tank top and skirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:46 pm
{{O.O.C:~ I'll Start Posting as my main and OC now ^^}}

Naruto Smiled as he walked Out of his house.."Ahhh this Is Great Maybe Today i can Get a Little Training Done before i get Dragged into Stuff.." he Smiled Bigger crossing his Arms Behind his Head his Bright Blue eyes Gaze a Small Glint of Excitement for this New Day..

Suichigo Sighed Standing Outside Konoha Village Leaning against the Gates His Eyes Closed as he was in Deep Thinking not making a Move or Making one Small Sound the Guards Watched him Wondering why he was just Staying there Silently..

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Trevor McClain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:00 pm
I call Ino  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:35 pm
Name: Shadow Suwa

Bio.: is a well known assasin. one of the greatest in all the lands. some people say she is a demon from hell itself and has come up to destroy the world. some say she is a goddess of the underworld.

Extra: used to have feelings but after lost her love she is heartless and souless. she search for her long lost brother. she only loves him and him alone.

Appearance:User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shadow has entered town wearing a black cloak and a straw hat. "Maybe i could get some money killing a few people here."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Guurochan

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm
Name: Kagame Hatoro
Bio: a android built in a lab in the Sound Village built to protect and to kill all who threat him or his friends
Apperance: http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/Beta-Maxis/AnimeGuySwordBrown.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 pm
Kagame walks to a village and looks apon it from a high cliff wearing an odd outfit no one has ever seen before. "Hm i might as well check it out before i destroy it." He would laugh and dash down to the village  

Guurochan

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Alucards-snow-queen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 pm
Name:Rin Mikami(its made up i hop its ok)
Race: 1 tailed fox demon
Clan: Mikami(i dont know if that ok)
Weapon:short sword
Abilities: to turn into a 1 tail fox healing and stealth
Bio/Story: was kicked out of her home at the age of 11 is on the run at age 13 learned how to tranform into her demon form . age 14 learned how to heal and be sneaky at age 15 she heard about the Akatsuki and is hoping that she can join for a abilties in healing and fighting at age 16 in search for the Akatsuki and want to find love
Personality: clam not loud can be child like at times hardly ever angred is trustful always finishs the job and does what shes told
Looks: heres her demon form
http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss112/Razor_Sharpthefox/Senko_Wolf_Silver_Black_White_by_ts.jpg

here her she has brown eyes by the way
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m196/lizard_with_guns/Utawarerumono/utawarerumono_02.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 pm
is and walking in the forest i boredom and unsure where to go and head to a cliff and sits at the edge of it smileing"ahh this is nice"  

Alucards-snow-queen

Guurochan

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 pm
Kagame would notice he was in the Sound village and he would walk around watching people stare at him. "They seem to have never seen an android before." He would stop as sound ninjas would surrond him with kunai's in the hands as he would pull out a sword and go into a fighting stance wathcing them carefully.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff