Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Folly of Man
The Outskirts Of the City. (IC Forest & Open Fields) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:01 am
[x]For whatever[x]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:01 pm
Tori hopped onto Ridley's back again.
"Be more careful nerxt tiome. We almost lost it." he said. "Listen, I nered to find someone in the city. Someone I need to talk to."
"You can't mean.."
"Yes. I mean Micah. I'm going to present an alliance between us and the Faction."
"I thought you hated him..."
"No, I don't hate him. I just... don't like working beneath him. I'd prefer us to be on equal footing."
"Or better." Ridley said with a smile.
"No. I'm no one's master." Tori said, walking towards the city. "Watch over the rookery for me."
Ridley nodded, launching into the sky and hooking east.  

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:11 am
Ridley flew over the forest and along the shore, into a distant cliff face and seemignly into an unreachable cave. He flew along it for what seemed like a good mile, then landed, tapping a stone on the ceiling. the cave wall opened, and he went inside, taking Izaak to a room ready for him. He set him down, looking worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:28 am
Izaak's body began in a sweat. It was soon apparent that the many spikes he endured loaded him up with quite a dangerous amount of the venom. A lethal amount even. In Izaak's mind, a few throughts strung together for a dream. His brother's voice: "Everything it poisonous, it's just a matter of amount." Sure. That was true: The venom, normally not a hazard, was flowing thickly. Then it was him and Justyn sitting at the periodic table. They looked it over, studied it, memorized it, quized each other on it. Then molecules, minerals, organic matter. They shared theories of possibilities of mutants, mythical beings. Chimera: He saw a chimera now, then a manticore. Now, he was looking at a blurry dragon. Its gaze was harsh, like it was real. Izaak was unaware his eyes were squinted open at the moment. The dragon was real. Ridley.  

King Raem

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:30 am
"Izaak." Ridley said. "I wish I could say this under happier circumstances, but welcome to the Roost. A bunch of imps got you, butI managed to catch you in time... don't exert yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:40 am
The words were muffled and distorted. the message didn't reach him properly. his whole body was limp, but his mind was working and his eyes were unwillingly open. His voice wasn't being used either. He was faintly breathing, almost not at all. His eyes closed, and now he had more dreams of Justyn. They faced each other, as if philosophers discussing. then he faded away, and shrunk in the distance. His eyes opened again. "j--ju--" he couldn't speak. Softly, he mouthed "justyn" and made just a light amount of noise forming the mouth to try to say it, and the quitest whisper came out. Who knew if Ridley would understand? He seemed to repeat the same sounds as he tried to then say "trouble." Damn it all, it sounds too similar Ridley might think he was just saying Justyn's name twice. He was still profusely sweating.  

King Raem

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:38 pm
"Remain calm." Ridely advised in a slow voice, soaking the sweat with a towel. "Allow yourself to fully wqake, or your words and energy shall be wasted."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:51 pm
Izaak had a feeling that things were going to be alright. Or was it the final resignation, accepting that there was doom and nothing he could do to stop it. Oh well. Let the world die. He just wanted sleep.

No, of coarse the venom was still screwing with him He'd fall asleep and still, but then suddenly he wouldn't ba able to stop moving. It sucked, he could tell his body was raging, and it was getting bad.  

King Raem

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:15 pm
Ridley watched over him carefully, administering drugs when needed, keeping him as stable as possible.
Inside, Ridley was worried. Tori had yet to contact him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:20 pm
Izaak was snapping out of his crisis. He shook his head to shake off the feeling. He jumped to his feet, unsteadily, and balanced. "I have to get Tori! Ridley, help me!"  

King Raem

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:26 pm
Ridley sighed.
"Calm yourself. Tori is quite able to handle himself for a while. We don't know where he is, or what has happened to him. Calm down and put that mind to action, before leaping out of the Roost and falling into the bay."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:29 am
"Ridley...Can you...Fly me out?" Asked Izaak. He grabbed a huge chunk of metal, forming it into a lance of small scale. It was representative of idea, where of course, he could increase it.  

King Raem

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:34 am
Ridley looked at him sideways.
"Sure I can. But where to?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:42 am
"We've definitely got to go save Tori. We can do a little scouting, but let's use our brains and maybe we'll find him quickly enough. We've got to reach him in time." He had no idea what he was talking about, 'in time.' he didn't know that he knew of the perils that faced him, he just had a bad feeling.  

King Raem

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:44 am
"I doubt HECHQ." Ridley said. "Where's the LAST place you'd look for a captured man wanted be the HEC?"  
Folly of Man

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff