Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
The Show

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Disposable Dweeb.]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:56 am
Watch now as the show takes a turn for the worst, the show of life, the show of fate. Watch as one small person disappears and the great looming reaction that sat waiting is given the opportune moment to pounce on the world. Watch as your words, your prejudice and fun initiate a landslide.
Let's see how happy you are then...

You are the ones who told him to do it, the ones who pushed him to it. Now let fate leave it on your conscience. The beatings were too much for him to deal with, and imagine what his parents would say if they knew what it was for.

Those of you who started the show are not prepared for the grand finale, perhaps if you knew what would happen you would have held your tongues. Yet you had no idea, all you have now are memories of tormenting the boy who took a chance at being himself. Just wait until his reaction is unleashed upon the world.

Watch as a family hangs in the balance, as their son makes his decision. Watch as your decisions effected his decision, watch as the helpless boy takes his life, and watch a family fall to pieces. Look at what you've done, and all because you couldn't deal with somebody 'different'.

Watch as your show takes a turn for the worst.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:30 pm
T-T

That was depressing. Good, but depressing.

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:35 pm
A) wow. O.O The circusy atmosphere freaks me out. Kind of reminds me of the book Pinnochio's Sister. You should read it. ninja You'd enjoy.

B) Writing a book about this, actually.

C) If I were him, I'd shoot everyone else before I shot myself. But, you know. Violent-natured.

D) Excellent structure and tone; pretty clever to leave us guessing as to what happened and why. The story lacks detail, but it's a good thing, because now it can relate to so many more people; they fill in the blanks themselves. Awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:14 pm
I like how you didn't add too much detail. It works well with this type of thing, just because more is left up to the imagination and in this situation that can make it more personal.

People can be so thoughtless and selfish sometimes and not think how their words and actions can affect someone else.

Great job on this though.  

The Duchess Grey

Astounding Explorer

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas