Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Vampire Mansion, humans enter at their own risk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Again, the title pretty much covers it. No cyber, flaming, god-moding, killing everyone for no reason, and keep it pg 13. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:03 pm
She walked softly through an empty hall, looking around her. Her skin was pale, but she still had blood flowing in her veins. "Hello..?" She called out softly, unsure of who, if anyone, would answer.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:00 am
She walked through one of the halls upstairs. She had short black hair in a pixie cut that made her unaturaly pale skin stand out more. Her eyes were a mix of topaz and saphire. She heard the other girl and walked slowly towards the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:53 am
She continued to wander around, in a seemingly aimless fassion. "This is an odd place." It seemed dark, but she couldn't find any lights. "I wonder if anyone lives here.." She asked herself.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:01 pm
She watched the girl for a minute. "I wonder why that human is here..." she breathed. She knew if one of the others found her and gave her a tour of the place she would not last long. With her speed she ran behind the human girl and placed a hand over her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:04 pm
She felt a hand go over her and turned around, surprised by it. She looked at the person that now stood infront of her. Buut she wasn't human, she looked too pale and had perfect pheatures. Her mind wandered, trying to figure out what she could be, then she realized that she might be in danger right now.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:42 am
She smiled slightly as the human girl in front of her realized that she herself was not a human. She continued to smile and whispered in her ear, "you have to stay quite others are here, and... let's just say that they are not... the nicest...people." She slowly removed her hand, but was ready to quickly place it over the girl's mouth incase she were to scream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:26 am
She looked at the lovely lady infront of her and nodded. "Okay." She whispered back, then looked down the hallway, half expecting to see someone else comming down it. No one was there, and she looked back to the "person" onfront of her.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:17 pm
She smiled showing off her fangs slightly and noticed the girl in front of her was nervous, "No worries they are all on the highest level, and they normally do not come down, but if they do I would be able to hear them and hide you. You should be fine, but trust me looking down the hall will do no good, they all know where to hide, when to walk, and how to walk to aviod being caught."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:55 pm
She looked up at her that was infront of her. "Wh-who are you?" She nods. "Okay. I'll do as you say.." She looked away, considering what the fangs meant, besides her being a vampire. Would she be as she had describbed the others to be?  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 am
She smiled, "I think you should be more concidered about what I am but I will tell you both, my name is Maria and I am a vampire, in fact in this little house of ours," she said gesturing towards the entire house meaning the others upstairs, "I have some say in what goes on so you don't need to worry about that, and you don't have to worry I am a vegetrian. And thank you for saying that, because it will possibly be easier in the future then, if we have any problems with...my family..." She paused a secound and listened, "So what is your name? And more importantly why did you come to an abandoned house, full of vamps at night by yourself especially in a bad neghiborhood?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 am
She nodded slightly as she listened to the narrative. "That's cool... but isn't it harder for you.? With the vegetarian thing?" She asked softly. "I'm Alice. (yay Alice, I love her..)" She shrugged. "Not sure, really. I just had an idea that told me to come. It seemed right.. Bad move?"-  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:33 am
"It is cool, but it is a little hard at times, but some of my family.. my closer family, help me through it. You see I have say in here because the vegetarians listen to me, and if a fight were to break out, we would win, so the rest of the family who are not vegetarians try not to upset me." She whispered. "Nice to meet you Alice, but it would have been better somewhere else. (Love her too!!)" she paused for a secound. "Extermly, you see to night they are going to hunt, and they will be done in a few minutes, but I suppose it is better that you are in here than out there." Maria took Alice's hand gently and led her towards the stairs. "You have two choicaes Alice, one I carry you which is going to be faster, or you run upstiars behind me silently. Which would you perfer?"  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games