Reply Random Guild
Diablo 2 anybody?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:37 pm
anybody own the game Diablo 2? i got the expansion pack... i lost my old account from inactivity but maybe if you got it we can play together... i love questing... i cant do runs cuz i get bored... lol

to add me... this is my name - DiabloDrummer  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:55 am
ya i have that game, havent played it in forever, gets boring when u have no friends to play with anymore, but its a fun game  

Drugganaut

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:40 am
Drugganaut
ya i have that game, havent played it in forever, gets boring when u have no friends to play with anymore, but its a fun game
well you can add me when you log on again...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:56 am
cool i'll do that..after i install it, and i guess i'll do that now since i have nothing better to do biggrin  

Drugganaut

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:06 am
Drugganaut
cool i'll do that..after i install it, and i guess i'll do that now since i have nothing better to do biggrin
lol kk... hey umm... you got AIM or anything? (i got just about every instant messanger... lol) also... just so you know, i dont get on very often  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:25 am
ya i have aim but never use it, but i got msn messenger too if that works  

Drugganaut

Kung Fu Jefff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 pm
I actually just started playing Diablo 2 again. Unfortunately, I can't play online. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:13 pm
Kung Fu Jefff
I actually just started playing Diablo 2 again. Unfortunately, I can't play online. cry
aww... why not? sad you should get it working! (USEast)  

Sonic Havok

Kung Fu Jefff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:23 am
Sonic Havok
Kung Fu Jefff

I guess something screwed up moving the files from an old computer to a new one, and the login just doesn't work. I don't want to buy another copy. Maybe I'll just wait for Diablo 3 (if that ever happens). It's still fun on single player, but it's not the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:41 pm
Kung Fu Jefff
Sonic Havok
Kung Fu Jefff

I guess something screwed up moving the files from an old computer to a new one, and the login just doesn't work. I don't want to buy another copy. Maybe I'll just wait for Diablo 3 (if that ever happens). It's still fun on single player, but it's not the same.
try taking it off both computers and then just re-install it with the discs on the new one  

Sonic Havok

Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff