Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
claw and dagger ((closed T_T)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you fight
  yes
  no
  i'm afraid to die
  feel the sting of my blade
  i vow to win!!!
View Results

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:44 pm
a tonrament, yes a battle for the ages compete with furs from all over the world and universe. here on this lost islend in the clouds unreachable by anyone not in the tornament, a land of all land marks and features volcanos deserts mountains forests grassy plains tudras a beach with a ginormaus lake and a city smack dab in the center

your minding your own busniess when out of the sky a strangly colored shooting star flys over head, you stare in aw at the shimmering lights as down falls a piece of paper at your foot paws, it's a letter inide is an invitation to something called the claw and dagger the king of furries tornament.....should you accept the invite will take you there, for the jurny of a life time

friends will be made and lost alliances formed and double crossed, loved ones gone, mates forced to battle, winners and losers life and death many will come few will survive, no holds bared don't hold back no one will really die.......well they won't stay dead for long

fabulas prizes await you if you are victorious fight on young fur make your dreams come true  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:09 pm
rules for the rp:

follow gaia tos
no cybering ((atleast not in the rp please if you guys are into that stuff take it to the pm))
violance allowed ((duh))
romance allowed
cussing i ok but don't over use it
if you can't decide on something amungst your selves then ask me but remember my word is law in the rp
my word my be law but the captin and vice captin of the guild, theire word is devine intervention
don't be a winer baby
be respectful  

omega_fox

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:19 pm
tourny rules:

i decide the opponents if you want to meet and fight then a victory in that battle does not count
you guys decide who wins and losses but if you can't decide come to me
just because you lost does not mean you have to leave the rp
no gods
if the fight drags on you guys should already have a winner in mind
if the fight is to long i may or may not politely ask to wrap it up, depends on if it is interestiong

no ** for movement do it literate style, im a fan of third person past tense or atleast third person present, first gets confuseing in an rp especally if your opponent uses third

you can team up, heck even gang up on a guy, but still no gods  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:25 pm
profile skeleton

name:
weapon:
power:
reason for joining:
bio:
crush sad (optional))
looks sad (i pic would be nice))

domokun pm me your profiles domokun

i sudjest haveing more then one character so you can win and lose seperate them by word color
limit of four  

omega_fox

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:49 pm
accepted characters

contestants

name: zero
race: wolf
weapon:katana
power:spirit sword
reason for joining:wants the prize i hopes to support his family
bio:he was born into a pore family he was constantly picked on and beat up till one day he started teaching himself to fight, he skills were medeoker but one day he helped this oldman chace off some thugs, that old man was a master swords man and he tought zero to fight, his sensei died a few weeks befor he got his invite this was his chance to pruve his masters teaching skills and help his family
crush:n/a
looks:User Image

name: kitsune
race: fox/wolf=folf
weapon:dual katana. thantos and bushindo
power: shatone blade in a flash of light does massive damage cant use it that often
reason for joining: to prove to himself that hes worth a damn
bio: at an early age he was beaten to an inch of his life every day. he grew up in a bad house with an abusive family. they made to where he thinks he is worthless in his own mind. then he had enough and killed then with his own katana he made himself. he hopes this tournament will prove he is worth somthing
pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MoonSilver777
really scared to fight but i guess one more rpg couldnt hurt...

name: alu hin
race: wolfox
weapon: claws, teeth, and screams.
power: water and darkness (some earth power but only a little)
reason for joining: currious if its gona be attacking or if theres gona be a actual storyline to it....hopefuly ill be intersted....
bio: younger sister to scar. she seems to only want to heal insted of fight...her brother protects her and she heals him. she likes to play a viloin and panio alot. she always hangs around her brother because of low self asteam and very shy...
crush: *too shy to tell*
looks: User Image

name: scar
race: wolf/huskie
weapon: sord, claws, teeth, and
power: darkness, earth, and fire
bio: alwasy protecting his sister scar seems to do most of her dirty work. he is stronger then her but she can heal him and shield him if needed. he loves his sister dearly and would do anything to protect her.
crush:*dont know yet*

name: Mizu
race: Twin-tailed spotted wolf
weapon: a set of thin long silver needles, a double bladed titanium alloy blade
power: can control rain(water) and a shadowish blob looking thing (=^_^'=)
reason for joining: Wishes to regain her lost honour
bio: Long ago when Mizu was born, her mother died giving birth to her. And when she was on the verge of turning eight her father died from cancer. Usually she loved alone in an old inn that had been her fathers at one point in time. Then one day a scroll fell at her feet as she gazed at the shooting stars above the harvest moon. Reading it she decided to try it out. she had before trained and was a average fighter with a few special skills up her sleeve. (dun dun dun dun!)
crush: none (yet =^_^=)

non contestants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:50 pm
yes im in my own rp don't worry i'll probly throw a later match for you guys like i said no gods, i have to play fair to  

omega_fox

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:51 pm
OPEN!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:52 pm
((only one person joined why!!!!!))  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:19 pm
i dont know man mabye the name is not drawing people to the rp but man i like want to fight?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:32 pm
i sent you my two characters bios...hopefuly i can join  

MoonSilver777

omega_fox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:53 pm
((yay another player, is it that no one expects a story line....is that what is going on here, only 2 players crying but thank you both for joining)) blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:00 pm
((;3 if it has a story line im defilently in...i like to play alot...so lets go))  

MoonSilver777

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:13 pm
*alu slowly made her way to her brothers side. she feels the piece of papper on his paws*
alu: brother what does it say...i cant see you know...
scar: its a letter...its an invantion...come on...i promise...i wont let anyone hurt you... :3 if we win the prize...i will beable to fix your eye's....*hugs her*
alu: *sighs* you know my feelings on fighting...but...fine...but im not fighting if i can help it...i cant see...and im not blind...just cant see...*trys to fake it that shes blind*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 pm
*as the two pack what they needed they also bought plain tickets for th elong trip*
alu: i hope we both win....
scar: i promise sis...if i have to die...ill win to give you back your eyes that you diserve...*kisses his little sister on teh forhead as they rest up for tomorrow*
~on the plain~
scar: ok sis...no turning back now...*takes his sisters hand*
alu: i didnt lseep to well last night...ima take a nap...wake me hwen we get there...*sleeps softly*
scar: *smiles* will do sis....will do...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:04 pm
*walks into the building*well this is where it said to go i cant wait*has a flashback and colapses on the floor  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff