Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Don't say ANYTHING! [Brian and Spyke short]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:19 pm
Brian: Spyke... I'm afraid.

Spyke: ... would like to finish your idea?

Brian: Oh, yeah. I meant, I'm afraid of people.

Spyke: ... like, Hillary Clinton, or what?

Brian: No, just people in general. I was on the internet the other day and posted something on a forum about cookies. About how much I love cookies and how awesome they are!

But instead of people joining in on the fun... a bunch of mean people came. I got a bunch of replies saying things like "You're such a n00b..." and "Cookies are SOOO unhealthy! You're gonna die! HAHA!" and "wtf?"

Spyke: Welcome to the internet. You don't know Penny-Arcades coined internet theory? "Normal person + anonymity + massive audience = total dickwad"

Brian: So... people are saying whatever they want now... in other words, we're seeing the true nature of people.

Spyke: ... for an moron, you can come to philosophical conclusions pretty easily... but yeah, you could say that.

Brian: Wow... that's sad. I just wanted to see who else liked Snicker Doodles crying

Spyke: What a n00b. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CALORIES THOSE THINGS HAVE!? HAVE YOU RESEARCHED ALL THE STATISTICAL FACTS ABOUT THEM!? THEY HAVE DISEEEAAASES!!!!

Brian: Ah!

Spyke: ... yeah, that was actually very uncharacteristic of me... Nick, will you stop typing and go to bed?

Oh, sorry. I'll go.

Author's Note: In case someone gets the wrong idea, I'm not talking about anyone in this guild. You're all good people and I respect you. This was more of a rant against the bastardization that's increasing everyday on the internet, as it slowly creeps into the real world as well. Feel free to discuss that subject in here if you wish; I welcome your own thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:30 pm
Rofl that was great! and I completely agree to the way they act on the internet, but thats why we can laugh at them while they're not looking and as for now...........

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

razz razz razz  

Galladonsfire

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:35 pm
eek

I am so saving that picture.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:13 pm
Haha...

I got hundreds more... twisted  

Galladonsfire

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:05 pm
I agree. Now that people can say anything they want to without heeding politeness or morality, they become so absorbed in their own self-worth adn what they think that they don't care what anyone else says, unless it contradicts theri theory; then they must die.

Bastards.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:26 pm
You didn't make any mention of the stalkers and pr0n idiots and over-all bad people that have made the internet a scary place.

But yes, when you can get away with saying anything just because no one knows it's you, people tend to become morons. rolleyes  

Reese_Roper

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 pm
KirbyVictorious
I agree. Now that people can say anything they want to without heeding politeness or morality, they become so absorbed in their own self-worth adn what they think that they don't care what anyone else says, unless it contradicts theri theory; then they must die.

Bastards.

Thats deep, AND very true kirbs 3nodding But... I wouldn't kill them... I'd just wait for them to die inside...

/shifty ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:20 am
Hah! Could be deeper. But of course it's true. I'm always right.  

KirbyVictorious

Oukow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:31 pm
*bows down to Kirby* Yes, you are always right, queen.... <.>;

Those type of people don't scare me, they just annoy me.... Dx
*gets bazooka* But I hardly never go into threads unless they're the guild's or if they're my own, or a friend's. Some times I just go into the threads where everyone is just 'bumping' <3

o_O; Anyone know where 'bumping' started? It seems...like the sun, it just happened to be there....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:59 pm
Before the beginning, there was Kirby (or God, whateverrr)

And then there was the beginning.

And then, cheese.

And then those lameasses Adam and Eve. (I/He sooo totally put the tree there on purpose, because they annoyed us.)

and then there was the internet

And then a topic, which Kirby/God really liked.

And it was about Kirby. Just Kirby.

But the topic fell to the depths of oblivion

so Kirby/God had to rescue it.

But couldn't think of anything to say.

So therefore, bumped up the topic

With simply the word

bump.

Does that answer your question?  

KirbyVictorious

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm
KirbyVictorious
Before the beginning, there was Kirby (or God, whateverrr)

And then there was the beginning.

And then, cheese.

And then those lameasses Adam and Eve. (I/He sooo totally put the tree there on purpose, because they annoyed us.)

and then there was the internet

And then a topic, which Kirby/God really liked.

And it was about Kirby. Just Kirby.

But the topic fell to the depths of oblivion

so Kirby/God had to rescue it.

But couldn't think of anything to say.

So therefore, bumped up the topic

With simply the word

bump.

Does that answer your question?

I second this belief....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 pm
Yep, it makes a ton more sense. ^^  

KirbyVictorious

Oukow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:01 pm
xD

I now see the light of 'Bump'... Kirby/God...you are amazing...! =o

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:52 am
Gaspeth!

^Biblical speech  

KirbyVictorious

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 pm
Do you ever think that maybe there are certain people who find topics about cookies to be superfulous and by proxy rather annoying?
I am not one of them, but stop and think about the bastardization of "Random" and how it has affected the reception of silly topics.

Think of all the blood-boiling comments you've heard in conversation, on the television, on those stupid ******** novelty tee's from Hot-Topic; those utterly pointless tid-bits of "retard" have more or less turned the populace off of silly-mindedness.

Just me speculating here.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff