Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
vampiric furs drama/action rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:34 pm
this is a world where furs are vampires they live the lives fight the fights and they feed on none vampfurs for blood
profile skelington
name
fur
human or vamp
powers aside from the regular flinting strengh agility make your own unique power no instakill
clothing
bio  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:38 pm
name: Moonsilver
fur: wolf/fox hibrid
human furry
powers: hearing, pick open locks thanks to her claws, and healing.
clothing: black tanktop, blue jeans, bearfoot or wears boots. (may wear a dark color or black hoody when its cold) also has many scars from the hunters when she escaped the skining factory.
bio: shy, self centered, depressed, wants people to like her for who she is. (has dreams of the past and doesnt sleep to well)

look out for i will look for pictures that looks like my character and may even draw some once i somon up the courage to draw and show it on here!!!  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:40 am
name-craven
fur-fox
vampire
power-flinting,blood sight,hypnosis,mind read
clothing- black long trenchcoat,black t-shirt,blue jeans,black red striped shoes,sunglasses
weapon-blood katana allows weilder to feed without biting with every hit on opponent
bio- a veteren of the lycan wars going on 1000 years old now he resides in the mansion that was left to him from his father he welcomes all who require shelter both nonvamp and vamp his current job is local assassin he does not drink blood directly from nonvamps he owns the hospital and has blood bags shiped to him mounthly he does not want feeding on prey in his counsince  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 pm
beep beep opens eyes uuugghh damn alarm gets up and sits on his bed trying to wipe the sleep from his eyes walks up to the blood fridge and takes out a bag and a suringe straps the bag to his arm and puts the needle in his wrist ahhhhh much better well i had better see if my guest is still up puts on his coat and walks out of the room  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:15 pm
*outside in the ally of the building. sits a drunkin wolfox furry trying to dround out her pain by drinking. her bf left her for a model and she lost her home thanks to her jack a** bf. the bar kicked her out because it was closing time and she was starting up a fight* ehhh...bastards...it seems that no matter where i am...pain follows close behind me...*she takes another sip of her drink and sits on the ground* darn...its early...*she yawns*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:28 pm
Name: Thom
Fur: Mouse
Human Furry
Powers: Inner element(as in element control)
Clothing:black armour.
Bio: angry at the world low self~esteem hate issues
no pic  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:44 pm
MoonSilver777
*outside in the ally of the building. sits a drunkin wolfox furry trying to dround out her pain by drinking. her bf left her for a model and she lost her home thanks to her jack a** bf. the bar kicked her out because it was closing time and she was starting up a fight* ehhh...bastards...it seems that no matter where i am...pain follows close behind me...*she takes another sip of her drink and sits on the ground* darn...its early...*she yawns*

walks up and sticks out hand hello would you like some help?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:38 pm
*blushes under her fur as she looks in his eyes* ummm...sure...thanks...*puts drink behind back and takes his hand*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:30 pm
alright hold on to me flints in the front of the mansion this will be your home for however long you like  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:02 pm
would you like to come in i can make you a hot meal if you like grins widely showing his fangs  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:05 pm
*looks at your fangs* are you a vampire? and no thanks about the meal thing...*she doesnt show fear*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:14 pm
yes but i dont hunt humans i own a hospital filling is not in my nature now why were you sitting on the street?  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:46 pm
slayer898
yes but i dont hunt humans i own a hospital filling is not in my nature now why were you sitting on the street?

my stubid bf...*growls*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:52 pm
oh sry i asked walking her in  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:54 pm
slayer898
oh sry i asked walking her in

its ok...you didnt know...  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items