Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply Other Bands
Trapt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duck_in_microwave

Professional Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:25 pm
TRAPT

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:20 am
I love their song "Headstrong"
heart  

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Aiole

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:55 pm
heart 'em  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:26 pm
Again, I have never heard of them crying , but Ill seach them  

The Dissouled

iamnotyourwife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:59 pm
I believe I might have heard them.. but nothing is sticking out.. I'm have a brain fart.. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:17 am
Who's Going Home with you Tonight (WGHWYT) is a great song^^ I love it.  

x6DevilDanny9x

The Dissouled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:44 am
I now have a job in my youth group to look up christian bands, and to tell others what is NOT christian. I look up lyrics and alot of songs, and I checked trapt. IT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN BAND, THEY DROP THE F BOMB AND IN HEADSTRONG IT SAYS THA S WORD TWICE. I WILL BE CHECKING ON ALL THE OTHER BANDS, BUT I HAVE PASSED THIS BAND OFF AS BAD. (Even though I like them)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:05 pm
The Dissouled
I now have a job in my youth group to look up christian bands, and to tell others what is NOT christian. I look up lyrics and alot of songs, and I checked trapt. IT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN BAND, THEY DROP THE F BOMB AND IN HEADSTRONG IT SAYS THA S WORD TWICE. I WILL BE CHECKING ON ALL THE OTHER BANDS, BUT I HAVE PASSED THIS BAND OFF AS BAD. (Even though I like them)

You know just because they curse doesn't mean they aren't, i mean you think of screamo groups you think they aren't Christian rock but look at demon hunter they only scream and they are  

X-Freiheit93-X

Foo Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:31 pm
brokeninside91
I believe I might have heard them.. but nothing is sticking out.. I'm have a brain fart.. lol

They are a one hit wonder imo. But their one single was great. Headstrong is still on my mp3 player.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:45 pm
Like with Creed, I Like em, I Listen to em, but they ARE NOT christian. Find one Christ like thing about them proof they are christian....No Testimoney, Lyrically or otherwise.  

Venat the Undying

Venat the Undying

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:21 pm
xXSira Rosalie CullenXx
The Dissouled

You know just because they curse doesn't mean they aren't, i mean you think of screamo groups you think they aren't Christian rock but look at demon hunter they only scream and they are

But they don't curse... How in the world you went from cursing to screaming is beyond me...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:06 pm
Venat the Undying
xXSira Rosalie CullenXx
The Dissouled

But they don't curse... How in the world you went from cursing to screaming is beyond me...

my point was that even if the do something that normal bands dont do doesn't make them a none Christan rock band  

X-Freiheit93-X

Venat the Undying

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:12 am
xXSira Rosalie CullenXx
Venat the Undying
xXSira Rosalie CullenXx
The Dissouled

my point was that even if the do something that normal bands dont do doesn't make them a none Christan rock band

That was a bad example...there a tons of Christian Bands that scream...
Anyway, decent point, but seeing as they aren't worshiping Christ or the lifestyle he presented to us, that DOES make them a non-Christian band.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:53 am
Trapt isn't a Christian band that's true. Although there new material is more focused on love and there is no swearing. So, they are now more of a decent band now.  

Dusty-Loves-Rock

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PanheadsOnline
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:01 pm
Don't blame me, blame the name of the subforum, but...  
Other Bands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games