Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I feel the need to start cutting myself again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

</3
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

Golden Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:31 am

After I told my mum I cut myself.

She told me school.

Neither of them have mentioned it once.

I just feel like no one cares..

x.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 am
life issues please!
and what do you want us to do about it?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:28 am
Golden Kitty

She told me school.

x.
Aw *hugs* the same sorta thing happened to me a while ago... my parents found out I'd been self harming and (after a whole lot of drama I'm not going to bore anyone with) my mother decided my school needed to know. Not the best thing when you go to a private girls school that hates people who aren't perfect. A whole lot more drama ensued...

But my point... People care, never believe no one cares, because that's when you'll end up really hurting yourself and no one wants you to get hurt. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:12 am
I'm confused about why she told your school. Wouldn't that just bring more unnecessary stress (and therefore a trigger for your self harm) into your life?  

neysita

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:40 am
Of course they care, they probably just don't know how to approach you about it or what to say to help.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:29 pm
Golden Kitty

She told me school.

x.

it's a bad idea to tell ur m like...
let her find out herself i always think...
that way she'll realise how you feel...
I started cutting myself tonight (and it doesn't ha;f hurt since i forgot to use ice! xp ) i guess you can do it if you think it's right with how you feel... i do it because i'm very depressed, my life has a value equal to a pile of crap and my mum thinks it's all an act to get attention! I have had a very bad life ever since I was first considered a freak by my schoolmates when i was 6 emo  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

dysphoric manda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Golden Kitty

She told me school.

x.

You know. When my mom found out. I got sent to a hospital and I hated it. If you have friends, I'm sure that they care about you and that they wish that they could get you to stop. And if you still feel that way, that no one cares, I do. I don't know you , but as a former cutter, I know what its like. You can talk to me anytime you want to . Just know, that I do care  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 am
My mom wanted me 2 see one of those shrinks for people with problems like that I told her 2 Leave me alone  

Ghost1124

Kizzy_Katz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:48 pm
When my dad found out he said I was just acting out of attetion and that I needed to stop. Then my mom found out then the family and pretty soon I was in the crazy house once more. Now they have me on all kinda of drugs and I have to see a shrink once a month and go to family theripy. Ugh it sucks. I still cut myself tho. Not because I want attetion or anything but for one it feels good second its ether cutting and popping pain pills and drinking or pot, meth, drinking, and sleeping around. I chose the first one. My family hates me but I don't give a s**t any more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:06 pm
This topic is from April, and the original poster stopped posting. This topic is now dead.
Locked.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas