Huxley Energy Corp (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:58 pm
[]†[] The big building itself. Any RP done within the building, such as my own and Neross', should be moved HERE. Thank you. []†[]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:35 pm
Kain M ShZual

::Given one of his eye-specific abilities was indeed active, he couldn't use it to look through anything but rather make others see what he wanted them to. Still, the girl was smart. She knew how to use her powers their fullest extent given her duties. Still, throwing him off wasn't such an easy task::

"Do you think I'd let you get caught? There's a field up about the two of us. The comment I made earlier about one looking to you and only seeing a girl filing while on her iPod? I wasn't joking. These shmucks will see only what I allow them to see so long as their naive to their true surroundings, and without knowing what's transpired between the two of us how could they not be?" He'd then chuckle a bit and move to tie his long raven locks behind his neck while looking to her with a coy grin:: "Besides: I know the difference between the sound of paper against thin metal and paper against a bag and it's various contents."

::She was on the list now, and thank his previous Masters for these ears. He'd chuckle a bit and rub his left lobe as he often did when exposing one of his own skills. He'd still go on as if he didn't care, and while Feign wouldn't Kain was just itching to ditch the guise and rip out the girl's throat. Still, without evidence and order from the Master, such actions wouldn't be smiled upon unlike what he'd done to the Faction HQ::

"You don't need to sneak about when it comes to me. Go ahead and look, I really don't mind. If time's an issue, then speak up. I'd be more than happy to give you all the time in the world!...you'll just owe me dinner somewhere." ::He'd let off a flirtatious yet "embarrassed" grin and await her response. If she was a spy, Feign's poor heart would be crushed and so would Micah's in the end. He only needed to draw this out a bit longer...::

Draega's ears twitched in embarassment, nearly flattening against her head like a cat or a dog's would. She blushed in what she hoped was nothing more than innocent transgression. Hoping to portray the image of a silly little girl caught in the act of cheating on a test. But Draega was no innocent little girl and she took in every word he said, every change of intonation, every slight change in tone. At noticing her slip he had seemed excited and now he simply seemed flustered, though it was hard to tell. He was good at hiding it if he was Draega was almost afraid she was confusing his nervousness with thickly-veiled anger.

Still Draega repressed the shiver that wanted to crawl it's way down her spine as he described his powers to her. To her it didn't matter if this guy wanted to catch a spy then he would need solid proof and Draega was too good to provide him with that. Her lip quivered in a pitiful sort of indecision. "Caught me huh? I guess I am a bit curious...." she admitted a bit truthfully. However she merely smiled nervously and in a frantic sort of manner grabbed the bag she had dropped the letter into and stood. "I think I'll just...use the ladies room for a bit. " She didn't move for a moment however, watching him. If he wanted to catch a spy, and not just a curious employee then Draega was almost sure he wouldn't stop her, he might follow her, or make sure to check the bathroom camera-footage later, but he wouldn't stop her.

So far he had nothing to ground any 'spy' evidence on. Draega's family was of good standing with company. As far as anyone knew she didn't hang out with any faction members. And other than that little run-away incident when she was younger she had no record of reckless or rebellious behavior. Draega knew all of this, but it didn't make her worry less. "I'd love to take you up on that dinner invitation sometime. Maybe tomorrow night. I'm not working tomorrow and well...I don't have anything planned." she added cheerfully, seeming interested, if not a bit eager, for the date. She made sure it came across as merely a secretary wanting to get out of the office on a nice date on the town. But in truth Draega simply wanted to keep the guy off her tail and the best way to do that was to get closer to him. The age-old saying was true after all 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer.'

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:38 am
Oh she had become his new favorite person. For once in his life he wasn't dealing with a complete idiot, and for a split second, and even if it were for just 0.60 of a second, he'd let his guard down with a sinister grin and rip himself from it by laughing a bit.

"All right, you're trying to do one of two things. You're either trying to take all of the credit for the work, but given the fact the Boss checks in to each matter himself, even matters concerning who delivers what and when-" He'd then point to the security camera. "-and frankly I don't believe you to be an idiot, that leads me to the second option-" He'd then smile as he'd stand, again for a split second, and a sticky black tag would cover each camera's view and the components of the tag would scramble all noise. "-You're a spy. You're good, but you're sloppy as well. Your folly was trying to play it cool when I called when I called your bluff then going to use the restroom. That alone wouldn't do it, but rather the fact you'd accept the date. Smart women don't flirt, and they sure as hell don't accept dates from men they just met who've been acting strange their own selves. If I had to take a guess...you'd copy each file with one device or another, copy the tape, and try to befriend me to learn more about me...but not really about ME, but rather what I know and what my intentions are."

He had a nervous habit when he tried to play detective and "deduce" things. Whichever foot was supported by the other leg would slowly twirl, and he'd always have something in his mouth to chew on a bit, in this case, it was the end of a rather expensive looking pen. He'd then close his eyes and point the pen at her.

"You are a spy. Be it with the Faction or someone else I don't know, but I can figure that out right now." He'd stand up and look to the cameras, trying to make sure she knew she was in no danger of being caught by anyone and he'd have no proof of the discussion. While still looking up his eyes would fall upon her and his hands slip in to his pockets. "You're not going to hear Micah's voice on there, but I promise you he is still alive. I'm not sure where he is, though, but I could find him."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Draega's face become obviously struck by his words, though her expression was one of dead-pan clueless wonder, which she was obviously feeling. Her first thought was, how the hell did he deduce all that? Her second thoughts scrambled to something along the lines of 'my god I'm doomed'. Then in a slow train of thought she calmed herself he still had no proof and more than that he was still assuming that she was interested in the tapes. Oh she was interested alright, but she knew better than to go over tapes that took forever, especially since she didn't use anything to copy what was said expect for her excellent memory. She knew she had to think up something quick but she couldn't quite get over the fact that her being interested in a date would lead him to believe her to be a spy.

To her regret she said the first thing that came to mind. "Why in the world can't I be interested in a date? I haven't had a good solid date in over a year...thanks to my lazy excuse of a sister passing all her work on to me. And who in the world is Micah?" For the most part the slightly irritated and mostly angry questions were true. She hadn't had a date in over a year mostly due to the fact that she had been busy with her secetary work, the work her sister passed off on her, and any extra time was spent with Micah relaying the information she had gathered. Though, most often she would only see him once every other month, if that.

The last question however was clearly false in her mind but she hadn't skipped a beat, hadn't paused and hadn't changed her tone when asking it. It was almost as if she could convince herself of it. She refused to get her hopes up when Feign told her Micah was alive, after all, she had no idea if that was the truth. She was more than a little irritated at being called 'sloppy', after all without any solid evidence to go off of there was very little he could do to convince others that what he said was true. Unless he broke down and tortured her, something she knew happened quite a bit in the bowels of the company headquarters. And although the thought of being tortured might have caused her to sweat she knew that she would take any information she had with her to her grave.

He was very good to deduce what he had but Draega knew that there was very little he could do to really convict her of being suspected as a spy. She was sure that saying anything more might give her away, but not saying anything at all could convict her as well. "What if I don't use a device? What happens to your theory then?" she asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. She knew this man was dangerous something in the back of her mind told her that. But she could not run, could not hide, so she had to confront him, no matter how dangerous he was. Besides...for a dangerous guy...he was pretty handsome. Though somehow that only made the situation seem worse to her.

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:01 pm
"If you don't have a device then you have excellent memory. You're not the type to run off with the item and risk tampering it anymore than is absolutely needed." He'd of stopped his nervous chewing habit by now an instead made eye contact with her, even going so far as to shoot her a warm smile trying to let her know he was the least of her threats.

"I've no intentions of telling anyone about you. As far as the world is concerned, you're simply the cute secretary I managed to score a date with while dropping something off." As he'd speak he'd remove another envelope from his coat, though this one was black in color and bound with string. "No doubt what's on those tapes interests you, same with the photographs and samplings. What's in this envelope, though, ought to interest you more."

He'd smirk and look it over, brushing it off a bit as he'd stand and look to the security cameras. Kain's personality was now slowly fusing with Feign's, though he wouldn't let his hand show for even another 0.60/sec again. "If you want what's in this dramatic looking piece, I suggest you meet me for dinner. It doesn't matter where to me, and it is my treat."

He'd fold his arms, making sure not to bend the envelope, treating it like thin gold in his hands, simply awaiting her answer. Nothing he said thus far had been a lie, and with any luck, he'd found the accomplice he'd been looking for...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:50 pm
Draega did not allow her eyes to falter from his, though she found herself shivering despite herself. She felt very much like a bird caught in the hypnotizing gaze of a snake, unable to move, unable to run. At his offer she shifted her head slightly to the right for the first time that day showing who she truly was in her expression, analyzing him with a calm and somewhat resigned sort of look in her sharp eyes. Slowly, deliberately she allowed her gaze to fall on the letter in his hands. She did not doubt him, and the knowledge that he had no proof continued to swim in her head. It could have still been a trap...but Draega didn't believe it to be.

She let out a quiet sigh, closing her eyes as she settled back, her shoulders and stance relaxing as one, as if letting go of something. When she opened her eyes once more she once again gave him a secretary's smile, as easy to her as if it had been a true and sincere smile. She would believe him, she might even show him a side of herself that only Micah had seen...but that didn't mean she had to show all of herself to him. After all, there was a side of her that not even Micah had seen, one that wanted desperately to rip this man apart where he stood and show him that he would never be able to catch her. This man would cage her if he found solid proof on her, somehow that is how she thought of him. She valued her freedom above all else, and she'd be damned if she allowed one man to ensnare her, whether it be in chains or through manipulation.

"Alright.." she said charmingly. "There's a small Thai restaurant next to my house. Classy, secluded, and often very dark in the evenings. I'll meet you there tonight..at eight." Most importantly she knew it was well out of the range of surveillance that the HEC imposed around their headquarters. Not to mention the fact that the couple that owned the restaurant were apart of an organized crime-ring and knew how to keep silent about what happened within their establishment, though they knew nothing of Draega's secret occupation.

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:10 pm
Kain was locked deep down within him, cackling, letting his voice ring out, though his physical self would show no signs of any such emotions or actions. Instead, Feign would wipe a raven strand from his view and gently tuck it behind his ear while a slight warm smile painted itself over his lips.

"Well then, tonight at eight it is. You have a good taste in cuisine and even beyond that: You've given me a reason to eat something other than a T.V. dinner while reviewing notes and watching re-runs of this, that and the third." He'd chuckle to himself, though he did have a slight problem to worry about now. His body was going to reject any food he'd try to put in to it...and he wouldn't have enough time to go to the lab, make some sort of potion from thoughts pulled from his a** and make an effective potion while still getting there on time. Hell, this still felt like a battle to him, but one he hadn't had in some time: One of wits rather than strength.

"I'll meet you there. 'Till then, I'll leave the issue of the security cameras up to you. People might find a large blocked out gap of time with scrambled sound a bit suspicious..." He'd wave to her using the black envelope and casually make make his way out the door, at which point he'd head towards the restaurant, trying to figure something out...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:12 pm
All around there was chaos. People running here and there, reports going about, but nobdoy knew of the body of MIcah. Was he dead or not? several agents were gathered in Rick's secondary office. "How are you not sure if he survived? I WANT HIS HEAD ON MY DESK!"  

John Dark

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:47 pm
Papyrus landed in Ridley's old hangar, stretching. He sat at what was bnow his desk and began typing his report, indicating he had taken care of the Doctor as instructed. He mailed the report CC to all the big cats, the leader and the other two supervisors. After he was sure it had been sent properly, he walked over to ghis impressive collection of books, his finers running along the spines until he picked one out, then another, replating the lost books in his vest. Then he took another and sat down at his desk to read.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:59 pm
Papyrus closed his book, and a paprer fell from the cover,. He picked it up, a little girl. "I wonder.... he murmured, opening the laptop again.  

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 am
Papyrus gathered a few more books to replace what he'd lost last time, then took to the skies towards the Faction Ruins.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:40 pm
Papyrus was angry as he flew back to his hangar. He'd missed three bounties, in a damn row! He was ready to really let loose on someone, he didn;'t even care who at this point, so long as their blood stained his paper, he'd feel fine. he walked over to his desk, opening a large suitcase fukl of Steel Paper, then pressed a button. A sandbag dropped from the ceiling to rest on a chain.
He through four peices of the paper, with delicios thunks against the far wall as the stuck. Then the chain broke, and the sandbag split in half, spilling the filling all over the floor. He laughed ominously.  

Hat-tori

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:38 pm
They landed in a very spacious living room, fire place still going. "Im sorry i know that can be a little jaring." He brushed himself off and headed over to the door locking it and creating a blast seal on it. If anyone were to turn the tumblers in the doors locks to open it, the negative and positive energies would touch blowing up.

"I have to be careful some of the people here dont beileve in privacy. Though i dont speak of my staff, just any intruder stupid -or weak enough that he couldnt jump in or come smashing through a wall- enough to use a door isnt worth my time."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:49 pm
Cat had to take a minute to catch her breath as they appeared in the living room area. 'Why the hell would anyone want to do that more then once?' she asked herself mentally, looking up as Riot went to teh door and explained about privacy. She smirked. "Sorry that us non UH's don't have any nifty tricks to by pass doors." she said sarcastically. She looked around the room a bit, registering that she was inside HEC and couldn't help to give a chuckle at the irony of it.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:06 am
"Its ok i know you cant help it." He thought how interesting it would be to turn her into a U.H. With recent developments in their science departments on how to create a cure, they had also found out how to create nature balanced U.H's. That meant that after injected a power would develop naturally just like it did in U.H born. "Caleb will be here in a few minutes im sure youll both have much to discuss over the topic of your choice. I need to go and let the security personnel know your here, as well as prep our doctors for Caleb's arrival." HE thought for a moment what that sounded like. "Dont worry it will be physiological evaluation, no one will be sticking him with any needles. Well without your permission ofm course." They did have all kinds of synthetic things that could evolve Caleb's ability quicker, but nature had a way of doing what was needed on its own.

Folly of Man

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff