Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
half-dead guild Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PRINCE-BELIAL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:35 pm
I see that this guild is half-dead. hardly anybody writes something... time to change this. maybe we should promote the guild better? or make some contests here? what about rpg? does really nobody want to play it? sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:38 am
this guild is even more than half-dead... and I see nobody really cares about this, or want to do something with this!

that's really pitiful... sad  

PRINCE-BELIAL

Tia Mia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:56 pm
I care! It's just I can't get on the computer that often to post a lot because of all my stupid classes. They are waying me down! But an RPG would be nice if we get enough members.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:27 pm
Dude, don't flame the guild! School has started, lots of people are busy now.
I check back in when I can, but we all have priorities. Sorry for the lull guys.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Boredom_Kills

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:34 pm
I know.Whenever I come here nothing has changed since the last time I came...
But yah school is starting so I can't come on gaia a lot anymore sweatdrop
But I would enjoy if we had RPG, and If people would actually be in it. Contests would be cool to! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:14 am
Sai-kun
Dude, don't flame the guild! School has started, lots of people are busy now.
I check back in when I can, but we all have priorities. Sorry for the lull guys.

Do I flame the guild? =="

I am busy with work, yet I manage to come and check on it. I don't believe that from over 200 members of the guild EVERYBODY has school now!

I don't know how many people visit this guild, all I can see is that there is no activity.  

PRINCE-BELIAL

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:09 pm
Boredom_Kills
I know.Whenever I come here nothing has changed since the last time I came...
But yah school is starting so I can't come on gaia a lot anymore sweatdrop
But I would enjoy if we had RPG, and If people would actually be in it. Contests would be cool to! ^_^

We have quite a few members who asked for admittance and have - or 1 posts. Im considering going through and culling all those who have been inactive for quite some time.
In any case. Ive been thinking about contests or events :3 I shall start a suggestion thread. Share ideas!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:11 pm
PRINCE-BELIAL
Sai-kun
Dude, don''t flame the guild! School has started, lots of people are busy now.

Do I flame the guild? =="

I am busy with work, yet I manage to come and check on it. I don''t believe that from over 200 members of the guild EVERYBODY has school now!

I don''t know how many people visit this guild, all I can see is that there is no activity.

"Flame" was too harsh a word, forgive me.

As I said before, a lot of people come by and join but dont contribute. No good. There are discussion threads for nearly every single on of Kaori Yuki''s manga, there is a new RP started up. If theres anything else you''d like to see, please stop by the suggestion thread :3  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

blackelement09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:19 pm
I think an rp would be cool, maybe like a ball or a party or something  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:02 am
We tried to have contest before, but no one participated. I haven't had the time to be here much lately, and I'm sorry for that. I don't know what to do to make this guild more lively and I fell so sorry that some think it's boring. Hopefully it will improve.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:51 pm
I post in this guild every day of the week!
(Though I have been gone on vacation for a week, but still)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:20 pm
blackelement09
I think an rp would be cool, maybe like a ball or a party or something

Prince Belial has started our new RP, if you'd like to join, visit the thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1209564 , fill out the profile sheet and we can play :3 (RPing is good to get gold, kekeke...)  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

alicelights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:57 pm
PRINCE-BELIAL
I see that this guild is half-dead. hardly anybody writes something... time to change this. maybe we should promote the guild better? or make some contests here? what about rpg? does really nobody want to play it? sad

A lot of us are busy. I've had a lot of work recently and before that I wasn't even in the country! - This guild will become popular at time to time, often when a new work comes out.

The rest of us have to deal with a half-empty guild when we come here but we aren't complaining.

While I would like a few more new people, however, most of the people who want to promote the guild in their sigs have done so.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:24 pm
PRINCE-BELIAL

I am busy with work, yet I manage to come and check on it. I don't believe that from over 200 members of the guild EVERYBODY has school now!

I don't know how many people visit this guild, all I can see is that there is no activity.

There *is* activity. if there was none, there would not be so many replys to your thread.

Maybe what we need is some new threads, we've seen the same-old for a very long time now. I started the 'name origins' thread but that was pretty dead untill I posted last night. People like the old threads, but I still think we need some new ones. Any ideas?

Oh and contary to popular belief many people will have lives (of some sort) outside their schools, collages or jobs - Gaia may or may not be a bit part of that.  

alicelights

alicelights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:36 pm
Kamikaze Pedestrian
We tried to have contest before, but no one participated. I haven't had the time to be here much lately, and I'm sorry for that. I don't know what to do to make this guild more lively and I fell so sorry that some think it's boring. Hopefully it will improve.

I think we should try somthing - though perhaps not a contest... I wonder if theres somthing "everybody" can participate in. Rather, a lot of people don't go in for contests because they think theres no way they will win. I know thats the case with me.
An Idea (of sorts)

However, something that everybody can contribute too (over a long period of time too, probably) may work.
I had an idea. Perhaps, everybody contributes a very small sized 'tile' picture (a drawing). Encorage people to take part! Then when it's finished, the tiles can be placed side by side and can be put on the main-page! - It might give all members a sence of community that way.

Of course, that does only accomodate only the people who can draw, but maybe a kind of thing can be made for poetry or fiction too...?  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff