Suggestions Anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:02 pm
This is a place where you can make any suggestions for the guild. They can basically be for anything, although there are specific threads for subforum and contest suggestions. Those can be posted here as well, if you wish. It is important for everyone to give their two cents because this guild is for you guys. And thanks to everyone who has already made amazing suggestions to make this guild what it is right now. So get suggesting!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:46 pm
I noticed a few posts already looking for book recommendations. What about creating a Stickied thread where members can post a few of their favorite titles including brief reviews as to what they liked about the books? I would love to dig through that and find some new stuff to read. It would have to be strictly just the book titles and reviews and possibly people could create new threads if they wanted to discuss specific titles listed so we don't have to sift through conversations while browsing the titles.  

Mishi Love

Benevolent Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:59 pm
That's a good idea. I think that I will make one at some point while I'm cleaning up the guild, but that means I will probably delete the others, most of which are quite long at this point.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 pm
Awesome!  

Mishi Love

Benevolent Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150

foxy-kitty-meow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:37 am
Widden the guild's horizon, that'll atract more members and we'll get more posts....Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:40 pm
foxy-kitty-meow
Widden the guild's horizon, that'll atract more members and we'll get more posts....Just a thought.

How exactly do you think we should do that? We're adding some new subforums and stuff soon...  

penandpaper67
Captain

foxy-kitty-meow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:04 pm
Its just im thinking that we should kinda widden manga forums and talk about less common books that are good. Like Bloody Jack is my favorite book series but I haven't seen anything on the series in the quild...

penandpaper67
foxy-kitty-meow

How exactly do you think we should do that? We're adding some new subforums and stuff soon...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:13 am
Well then start a topic about it! I can't really change the direction of discussion, or broaden everything on my own! That's the members' job.  

penandpaper67
Captain

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 pm
Hey Boss, can I hold a contest (I don't want to do it if you disprove of it sweatdrop )
I'm just bored with me, so I wanted to hold a contest of writing for the whole guild and whoever jumps in; give off 3k or 5k or some kind of prize for my fave or get a judge team to vote it.
This just came to me at random rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:28 pm
lakita_phoenix
Hey Boss, can I hold a contest (I don't want to do it if you disprove of it sweatdrop )
I'm just bored with me, so I wanted to hold a contest of writing for the whole guild and whoever jumps in; give off 3k or 5k or some kind of prize for my fave or get a judge team to vote it.
This just came to me at random rolleyes

Sure. Just PM me with the rules and dates and stuff, so I can approve it, and then you can post a thread. Make sure you reserve a couple of posts so that you can post winners and such. And if anyone else wants to do something like this, they are welcome to.  

penandpaper67
Captain

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:32 pm
sweet!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:18 am
I kinda almost started a new thread for my 2 suggestions because I felt like it lol. Good thing I stopped myself!!

First of all, I'm kinda in the gold bump mood today. I do understand that like gold-bumping isn't allowed here, but this is my fave guild and the only one that I actually try to visit a lot (I'm suprised I haven't been kicked out of the other ones yet).

Sorrrry :]P

also, I Had an idea.

Why don't we have a thread for the Writing Arena?
I mean, like, that's where we can post the stuff that we're gonna submit to the writing arena. :] I mean, come on, we have to at least encorage it since we ARE the reading and writing guild.:]

This way, we can see what other guild members are posting, and even learn a few things about them.

Yay!! :]'(its ohkay if u dont accept it!!)  

teenroses

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:04 pm
If you would like a gold bumping thread, I'll allow it IF AND ONLY IF we get a Chatterbox subforum in the near future. I am seriously considering this and have been for a while, so you'll be able to do that if it's only ONE thread.

As for the Writing Arena thread, you can post that kind of stuff in the advertising thread. Once again, if we make a Chatterbox forum, I'd allow people to make their own threads for such things in there (since it's advertising and clutters up the forums).

Good suggestions! If those are things you'd really like to see in the guild, I suggest you donate. mrgreen I forget whether or not we have a enough gold to make another subforum, but I don't think we do... I'll go check and if we do, the Chatterbox will be up soon (within the week).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:43 pm
penandpaper67
If you would like a gold bumping thread, I'll allow it IF AND ONLY IF we get a Chatterbox subforum in the near future. I am seriously considering this and have been for a while, so you'll be able to do that if it's only ONE thread.

As for the Writing Arena thread, you can post that kind of stuff in the advertising thread. Once again, if we make a Chatterbox forum, I'd allow people to make their own threads for such things in there (since it's advertising and clutters up the forums).

Good suggestions! If those are things you'd really like to see in the guild, I suggest you donate. mrgreen I forget whether or not we have a enough gold to make another subforum, but I don't think we do... I'll go check and if we do, the Chatterbox will be up soon (within the week).

Mmkay, yay!! =] =]
I usually donate after 300g at the least to put me back at 3000 (for instance, I have 3160 gold right now, and once I get over 3300-3800, i'll donate the exact amount to get back to 3000) =] Thanks much!!  

teenroses

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:49 am
teenroses
penandpaper67

Mmkay, yay!! =] =]
I usually donate after 300g at the least to put me back at 3000 (for instance, I have 3160 gold right now, and once I get over 3300-3800, i'll donate the exact amount to get back to 3000) =] Thanks much!!

That's pretty good logic. mrgreen And I think we're only about 150g away.  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff